PDA

View Full Version : FS/GB-M16-USGI BCG/WEEKEND GRP BUY158$

kimo0311
03-09-2012, 4:34 PM
Hello cal gunners,as you may know, ar15 bolt carrier groups are getting kind of rare, or out of stock fast pretty frequently,I found a small quantity of military issue m16 complete bolt carrier groups.I already purchased one to complete a upper I recently sold.
These bolt carrier groups are eIther new or slightly used because of a short issue time.These are the best you can get when It comes to bolt carrier groups.They can be operated In any military spec ar15.All california laws apply.PLease email for more info i plan on ordering sunday or monday so i can have them before next weekend. I researched a bit and found that these run around 178$ -200$ and up plus taxes and shipping and handeling.So i think this is pretty good price for these BCG'S.
As long as I can take these off his hands ill get them for 158$ shipped to me but if you cant pick up LOCALLY then you would have to pay shipping which shouldnt be bad at all.so you can quote it yourself if you want or ill help you out and find the best price. email me for more info at (motivater03@gmail.com) no PMS please.Its hard for me to organize emails when their on ten different sites,or 2 .
THIS SMALL GROUP BUY IS ONLY FOR A COUPLE DAYS IM ORDERING THESE MONDAY AT THE LATEST.. THOUGHT THEY WERE A GOOD PRICE SO THOUGHT ID PUT IT OUT SO THIS GUY CAN SELL THE REST AND AT THE SAME TIME MAKE OTHERS HAPPY.