PDA

View Full Version : Question

rb765
03-08-2012, 3:31 PM
Sorry about posting this in public, but I emailed and called with no response. The Wylde chambered rifle kits are out of stock. Do you know how long it will be before they are available again? I talked to a retail store and was told the warehouse is 5,000 orders behind. Without any other reference, is that a day, week, month? I would love to give you guys my business, just throw me a bone so I do not give up hope.

Palmetto State Armory
03-09-2012, 6:59 AM
Sorry about posting this in public, but I emailed and called with no response. The Wylde chambered rifle kits are out of stock. Do you know how long it will be before they are available again? I talked to a retail store and was told the warehouse is 5,000 orders behind. Without any other reference, is that a day, week, month? I would love to give you guys my business, just throw me a bone so I do not give up hope.

The Midlength SS Wylde uppers should be available again with the month.

I'm not sure which storefront employee you spoke to, but what they told you isn't true. Can you please tell me which phone number you called when you were told that?

rb765
03-09-2012, 7:08 AM
Thank you for your reply. Because of the delay, I am not sure I will be waiting. With the handling time that was already stated, about 2 weeks from order, that will put me out beyond what I am willing to wait.

As to which employee or store it was, at least they responded, so do not blame them for covering for the warehouses delay in customer care.

Palmetto State Armory
03-09-2012, 9:10 AM
Regular item orders are shipping within the projected 1-3 business days. Upper receivers take longer since they are manufactured, and the upper/rifle kit in question will not be available for at least a month or so.

Whichever storefront employee you spoke with was entirely incorrect.