PDA

View Full Version : PawnShop FFL Dealer East Valley PawnShop Yucaipa Inland Empire

gametime34
03-05-2012, 5:51 PM
:oji:Hey, I'm one of the owners at East Valley Pawnshop. We started doing Loaning, Buying and Selling FireArms in the city of Yucaipa 92399.

I'm looking to improve guns at my store. What should I keep stock? What is Socal looking for?

We carry ammo, used and new guns. We trade and whats great about a Pawnshop is that nothing is set in stone. If you dont like my Price make me a offer and i'll do my best to give it to you.

:oji:

Looking forward for your feedback so we can be the best gun dealer for Socal.

East Valley PawnShop
31250 Hampton rd
Yucaipa CA 92399
909-794-5656

www.eastvalleypawnshop.com
username for gunbroker.com is: 3pawnguyz

Munk
03-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Want to make people happy? Look into offering Single-Shot-Exempt pistol transfers.

Investment to you is generally one custom barrel of an extended length, a block and some screws.

The same barrel can often be used for a variety of guns due to cross compatibility. beretta 92 barrels work in both 92's and 96's (not sure about the most recent A1 series, since they're just a bit different).. and certain models of taurus. Many glock barrels, most 1911's (and 2011's).

This will enable you to order a large variety of non-rostered guns and transfer them legally to anyone, regardless of whether or not they're law enforcement.

Unfortunately i'm not as up to speed as to what constitutes manufacturing, and if you can do this on your type of FFL license (even after my research, the issue is still annoying). Others here may help you hammer out the details.

Baconator
03-06-2012, 7:51 AM
What do you charge for out of state transfers?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

r3dn3ck
03-06-2012, 8:24 AM
A nice mix of glocks, 1911's (from RIA up to Les Baer/nighthawk), S&W M&P's, Springfield XD's, ruger anything, and the odd bits like most anything Rossi makes.

Be flexible, know your gun laws, order when asked and keep the fees reasonable/legal. The more you keep your mouth closed and ears open during a sale the better in general. Answer questions as concisely as possible and don't expound.

I'll bet you'll move Hi-Points like they're going out of style, so try ordering a couple 9mm and 45 versions. the hi-point carbines are really popular lately.

leman77
03-06-2012, 6:54 PM
X2 for out of state transfer prices please!

SOCAL INFIDEL
03-06-2012, 7:49 PM
Single Shot Exemptions would be GREAT!
I have a couple pals that stay out your way, I'll let 'em know you'll be keeping a stock soon.