PDA

View Full Version : Watch Al Gore lie about "Gun Control"

tman
04-08-2007, 12:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrAYiY-t56k

Just in case anyone missed this before.

The video shows Al Gore lying about "Gun Control". The host tries to make it seem like a mistake, even though he was obviously reading from a speech right in front of him.

This is from when he was running for president for 2000.

JeepRescueService14
04-08-2007, 12:54 PM
That guy is a tool.

Spiggy
04-08-2007, 1:00 PM
he's a 2x4 with anthropomorphic features

jumbopanda
04-08-2007, 2:30 PM
And even if it were true that 18 was the age requirement for purchase of handguns in all fifty states, that's the way it SHOULD BE! :cool:

LAK Supply
04-08-2007, 3:50 PM
That POS Gore is one of the biggest liars in the world. He travels around saying the "sky is falling"....... The one consolation is that you can purchase your very own carbon offsets from a corporation that he's a major shareholder of! Hmmmm......

I wonder if he could tell us why Mars is heating up at the same rate Earth is......? Couldn't be the only true source of heat nearby...the sun.....naaa. :rolleyes:

jumbopanda
04-08-2007, 6:47 PM
Carbon offsets are the biggest load of bull**** I've ever heard of, and not just because Gore is a shareholder of the company. If you're so concerned about the environment and truly believe that the world may end in ten years, why don't you just cut down on your power consumption? Oh wait, that's not convenient. :rolleyes:

Diabolus
04-08-2007, 6:49 PM
Those same 18 year olds are out busting their asses in Iraq right now too.

Wulf
04-08-2007, 7:08 PM
Carbon offsets are the biggest load of bull**** I've ever heard of, and not just because Gore is a shareholder of the company. If you're so concerned about the environment and truly believe that the world may end in ten years, why don't you just cut down on your power consumption? Oh wait, that's not convenient. :rolleyes:

The way you recognize a true, 100% committed environmentalist is that you find them hanging by the neck from a hand made hemp rope loosely tied around the limb of a dead stand tree. Everyone else has compromised their commitment to the environment to some extent to make their life longer and more comfortable.

Gshock
04-08-2007, 8:48 PM
The way you recognize a true, 100% committed environmentalist is that you find them hanging by the neck from a hand made hemp rope loosely tied around the limb of a dead stand tree. Everyone else has compromised their commitment to the environment to some extent to make their life longer and more comfortable.

for example Al Gore paying $30,000 a year for gas/electricity for his 20 room mansion, sounds excessive to me. What a F-ing hipocrit

BLKTALN
04-08-2007, 8:58 PM
notice how convincing he sounds? politicians.... it's not what you say but how you say it.... sadly, they tend to influence a lot of people who are unaware of the issues... like gun control... !!!

Solidmch
04-08-2007, 9:01 PM
That POS Gore is one of the biggest liars in the world. He travels around saying the "sky is falling"....... The one consolation is that you can purchase your very own carbon offsets from a corporation that he's a major shareholder of! Hmmmm......

I wonder if he could tell us why Mars is heating up at the same rate Earth is......? Couldn't be the only true source of heat nearby...the sun.....naaa. :rolleyes:

Unfortanaly the sheep follow Gore. He is a liar. If he gets his way. We will all be down to one car per family. He will drive this country into the ground. The rest of the world will get our industry because they will not have the BS enviromental standards. :mad:

jerryg1776
04-08-2007, 9:01 PM
HIS LIPS ARE MOVING!

Everything that spews from that mouth is a self serving fabrication of some sort.

CalNRA
04-09-2007, 5:45 AM
Those same 18 year olds are out busting their asses in Iraq right now too.

yeah that's great ain't it? "here kid, you can be trained in using this SAW and this M203 on the select-fire M4 with 10 inch barrel, but don't you dare buy a revolver or drink a beer with your Dad on your leave!!!!"

EOD Guy
04-09-2007, 9:37 AM
And even if it were true that 18 was the age requirement for purchase of handguns in all fifty states, that's the way it SHOULD BE! :cool:

I know it's not all states, but 18 year olds can purchase handguns in most states, just not from a dealer.

peepshowal
04-09-2007, 11:34 AM
http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/GOREZILLA.jpg

m1aowner
04-09-2007, 11:43 AM
I hope Man Bear Pig gets him.