PDA

View Full Version : Sac availability MP15 Sport

RMikeL
03-05-2012, 2:23 PM
Seems like now that I'm ready to buy, all the retailers in/around Sacramento are out of stock...anyone know where it's in stock?
Mike

NorCalK9.com
03-05-2012, 2:44 PM
Try Tracy Rifle and Pistol

negolien
03-06-2012, 4:37 AM
Just have Just guns or TDS order one for you it will be the same price as if they were in stock.

chad68
03-06-2012, 5:38 AM
Sacramento Black Rifle?

That's where I picked mine up from but that was a couple weeks ago.

CALI SHOT DOC
03-06-2012, 5:51 AM
pick mine up today from guns and fishing in vacaville!!!!!

Sturnovik
03-06-2012, 8:14 AM
Sacramento Black Rifle?

That's where I picked mine up from but that was a couple weeks ago.

+1, I hear only good things from there.

luckylogger6
03-06-2012, 8:30 AM
They just opened a Sportsmans warhouse up here in redding and have one on the shelf for $649. Might try the Rocklin one.

PolishMike
03-06-2012, 8:38 AM
I have one coming in.. These are almost impossible to get at the moment

negolien
03-06-2012, 3:42 PM
SBR are not very nice I wouldn't shop there if Iran invaded the US... Just my personal 2 cents though. I had them tell me to come in because I wanted an AR for $800 or so then they were total douchebags when I got there so.. I go elsewhere now. Their loss considering I have spent over $3,000 on rifle, pistol and shotguns and parts...

sephy
03-06-2012, 4:53 PM
Last time I was at Sportsmans Warehouse in Rocklin they had one. I held it. It was cool.

NorCalK9.com
03-06-2012, 5:36 PM
I have one coming in.. These are almost impossible to get at the moment

+10 for Tracy Rifle and Pistol!!!!

chad68
03-07-2012, 3:50 AM
SBR are not very nice I wouldn't shop there if Iran invaded the US... Just my personal 2 cents though. I had them tell me to come in because I wanted an AR for $800 or so then they were total douchebags when I got there so.. I go elsewhere now. Their loss considering I have spent over $3,000 on rifle, pistol and shotguns and parts...

That sucks. When I picked up my AR they drifted out the 3 front sight pins, removed the flash hider and cracked the delta ring loose for me so I could install my Free float when I got home, without me having to spend money on tools I would only ever use once And they did it for free while I waited.

Only thing I can see is just be sure what you buy or what you want and that it will fit, because the return policy is pretty much you buy it, it's yours, no returns, though they even worked with me on that twice.

I would buy from those guys again. Another shop would have charged me 50 bucks and told me to pick it up in a few days, not minutes.

marksmandowntown
03-07-2012, 11:31 AM
That sucks. When I picked up my AR they drifted out the 3 front sight pins, removed the flash hider and cracked the delta ring loose for me so I could install my Free float when I got home, without me having to spend money on tools I would only ever use once And they did it for free while I waited.

Only thing I can see is just be sure what you buy or what you want and that it will fit, because the return policy is pretty much you buy it, it's yours, no returns, though they even worked with me on that twice.

I would buy from those guys again. Another shop would have charged me 50 bucks and told me to pick it up in a few days, not minutes.

SBR fixed a stuck castle nut for me in 5 mins and didn't charge me for it.

RMikeL
03-07-2012, 11:59 AM
Just bought one at River City Exchange. It was Saturday-morning busy in there (on a Wednesday), but they were friendly and helpful. Now for the wait...

Mike

BigNick
03-07-2012, 12:22 PM
I have been a loyal customer of SBR for a few years now and they are very professional and very willing to help you, they will go out of there way to take care of there customers.

Kelster1574
03-07-2012, 12:49 PM
FYI - On Tuesday I was at Tracy Rifle and Pistol, Barnwood (Ripon), Alquist (Turlock) and nobody had one in stock.