PDA

View Full Version : AR Cleaning Videos

bearstatearmory.com
03-03-2012, 3:52 PM
I'm a little OCD when it comes to maintenance and cleaning, what videos have you found that show the best way to clean an AR? As I do it, I want to make sure I'm not doing it wrong. Same goes for pistols (which I don't shoot very often) but mainly geared towards my AR and bolt action rifle.

cwin
03-03-2012, 6:35 PM
I learned to clean my first AR from watching a youtube video. NSSF has a 30 min video on how to do a basic cleaning on one. I'd start there. Mike from CS Tactical has a decent video for cleaning a bolt action rifle. Just do a search for your specific pistols to find the appropriate videos for them.

bearstatearmory.com
03-03-2012, 8:00 PM
I learned to clean my first AR from watching a youtube video. NSSF has a 30 min video on how to do a basic cleaning on one. I'd start there. Mike from CS Tactical has a decent video for cleaning a bolt action rifle. Just do a search for your specific pistols to find the appropriate videos for them.

Found it, thanks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kLkXJWfwLQ

killshot44
03-03-2012, 8:55 PM
You Tube? Videos? Jeebus, doesn't anyone learn from their friends or their fathers anymore? How will you learn when the power goes out?

Write Winger
03-03-2012, 9:22 PM
eSpBJSgCvqg

This is part 1 of 3. I'm sure you can find the others.

chris_m90731
03-03-2012, 9:23 PM
You could always enlist and even use the weapon for reals. Just saying...

bearstatearmory.com
03-03-2012, 9:43 PM
You Tube? Videos? Jeebus, doesn't anyone learn from their friends or their fathers anymore? How will you learn when the power goes out?

Dad died when I was 18 and he didn't like guns. I like my weapons/tools/vehicles etc., cleaner than my friends. I will probably start cleaning my rifle like the video every time I shoot it from now on.

Write Winger
03-04-2012, 9:38 AM
Ok, I'm not so lazy today, here's parts 2 & 3:

h3yuFZWrOaU

bSiB65smm10

bearstatearmory.com
03-04-2012, 7:43 PM
Anybody have a link to the bolt action video by CS tactical? Cant find it.