PDA

View Full Version : Kel Tec Sub 2000

Mike357
03-02-2012, 3:17 PM
I have thought about the kel tec sub 2000 and having it fitted for the G17 so that my rifle and pistol use the same magzines. One problem is Ca, the othe problem is the weapons oal which makes it a sbr. If I'm not mistaken, a bullet button would be needed in order to comply with Ca. Another problem is finding a ffl in Ca that would be willing to aid me in my quest. If anyone knows how I could go about doing this please pm me, or post here if my desire is too far fetched.

john.t.singh
03-02-2012, 3:34 PM
the problem with these guns is that their isnt too high of a demand so kel tec only makes a batch per year, and then no more.

DD's ranch use to have the glock 17 but they haven't had one in stock for awhile. You can see if they will ever stock them. Parallax Tactical told me they ordered one... last year... never heard back. Good luck...

kel-tec-innovations
03-02-2012, 4:18 PM
I have thought about the kel tec sub 2000 and having it fitted for the G17 so that my rifle and pistol use the same magzines. One problem is Ca, the othe problem is the weapons oal which makes it a sbr. If I'm not mistaken, a bullet button would be needed in order to comply with Ca. Another problem is finding a ffl in Ca that would be willing to aid me in my quest. If anyone knows how I could go about doing this please pm me, or post here if my desire is too far fetched.

Go to Kel-tec website and purchase a 1 inch butt stock pad which makes it 30inches. I have a bullet button if your interested. I did my two Kel-tec sub2k through Bright Spot Pawn in Riverside. Got questions pm me