PDA

View Full Version : Well worth a look,, armed rebellion in Tenn.

Bt Doctur
03-01-2012, 5:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5ut6yPrObw

alfred1222
03-01-2012, 7:07 PM
really interesting, but i cant help but think that something like this will never happen today

CSACANNONEER
03-01-2012, 7:10 PM
really interesting, but i cant help but think that something like this will never happen today

Why? It wasn't that long ago that it happened?

alfred1222
03-01-2012, 7:14 PM
Why? It wasn't that long ago that it happened?

its true that it wasnt that long ago, but the people in america are much less hardy, and very complacent. the majority of the people wouldnt think to rebel against an unjust government, and if they did, whats to say the local national guard wont swoop in and suppress it right away, instead of in a few hours?

To be clear, in 20 years old, and i cant honestly look at my generation and say that the majority of them have the stones to stand up and fight for their rights.

nizmo559
03-01-2012, 7:18 PM
The way these elections are going from what I have been reading from states like Nevada, Iowa, and now Maine I could see this happening.

meaty-btz
03-01-2012, 7:37 PM
Worse has been done in this country in recent elections and no one has acted.

Therefor I judge that Americans will never rise up to defend their liberty. Ever again.

Peter.Steele
03-01-2012, 7:37 PM
The way these elections are going from what I have been reading from states like Nevada, Iowa, and now Maine I could see this happening.

What's going on in Maine that I've missed?

celticstorm
03-01-2012, 7:42 PM
Thank you for sharing that link. Love it!

ElvenSoul
03-01-2012, 8:31 PM
What Kadafi said!

nizmo559
03-01-2012, 8:45 PM
What's going on in Maine that I've missed?

"The Maine GOP executive committee says it will meet March 10 to review the Washington County results."
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/onpolitics/post/2012/02/ron-paul-maine-caucuses-mitt-romney-vote-count-/1

"
The party decided to recount the votes after determining that votes from caucuses in Waterville, Belfast and a number of other towns were left out of the final results, and that the tallies for Paul and Romney were reversed in Portland."http://www.sunjournal.com/news/state/2012/02/17/maine-gop-still-counting-votes/1156571

Interesting huh, from my perspective, they want a couple more states under Mitt's belt before they make an announcement that says he lost little o'l Maine. Then again maybe he wins. Who knows for now.

resident-shooter
03-01-2012, 8:50 PM
Modern americans are waaaaaaaay too conformist and individualistic. Its all about me going to college, me getting paid well, me having a big house with a pool and a mercedes. People don't gather in coffee shops or markets anymore even.... I bet nothing will happen, and if it does, new orleans scenario with national guard rolling in, confiscating/breaking guns, and evacuating everyone by force.

dieselpower
03-02-2012, 6:23 AM
Worse has been done in this country in recent elections and no one has acted.

Therefor I judge that Americans will never rise up to defend their liberty. Ever again.

Modern americans are waaaaaaaay too conformist and individualistic. Its all about me going to college, me getting paid well, me having a big house with a pool and a mercedes. People don't gather in coffee shops or markets anymore even.... I bet nothing will happen, and if it does, new orleans scenario with national guard rolling in, confiscating/breaking guns, and evacuating everyone by force.

yup...anyone shooting at LE or NG is a criminal, subject to full prosecution under the law, even if afterward the actions of that LE or NG are deemed illegal. Infringing on your rights is NOT justification to use deadly force nowadays.

Once again...to the victor go the spoils...and the history books.