02-29-2012, 9:36 PM
Because some people are ignorant.

NorCalK9.com
02-29-2012, 9:59 PM
Cause we have crap laws!
Remember that next time your in the voting booth lol

Merc1138
02-29-2012, 10:03 PM
There are plenty of things that shops won't ship to CA. Just take your business to the companies that do.

weber_2
02-29-2012, 10:03 PM
Cuz people are stupid like the employees at Turners. I asked a guy if they sold Saigas and he said no the are illegal on Cali.

Johnnyfres
02-29-2012, 10:04 PM
CA legal Saiga's sold here

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/storecategory94.aspx

Also almost every local shop around me has them for sale.

llamatrnr
02-29-2012, 10:08 PM
Turner's will carry Saigas soon. Also check dechielfirearms.com

chrisf
03-01-2012, 2:00 AM
CA legal Saiga's sold here

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/storecategory94.aspx

Also almost every local shop around me has them for sale.
There sold out, I found a place that had them FINALLY and pretty cheap at that. They don't say the usual "we don't ship to california" So ima just give it a shot. Its the only place online that isn't sold out that I'm aware at, And there at a much cheaper price. So ima keep it low key for now.

chrisf
03-01-2012, 2:00 AM
Now before I press the buy button, Im trying to figure out if I should go 5.45 or x39. I love how cheap the 5.45 is but I want the power of the x39

KandyRedCoi
03-01-2012, 2:03 AM
just jailed one from Ammo Bros in Ontario, CA couple days ago in 762...might have 1 more left...call em

f308gt4
03-01-2012, 5:08 AM
Just DROS'ed a Saiga 308 from riflegear yesterday. Give them a call.

NorCalK9.com
03-01-2012, 8:18 AM
Op go 545 its cheap and it kills!

MikeEM1
03-01-2012, 8:34 AM
Op go 545 its cheap and it kills!

Agreed. Super cheap on ammo. Thinking about a 5.45 converted saiga to add with my saiga converted .223

Bug Splat
03-01-2012, 8:36 AM
I'd go with the 7.62. You can find ammo anywhere.

I bought mine from armsofamerica.com . They were great and shipped fast to my dealer.

ZX-10R
03-01-2012, 9:30 AM
If you are going through the hassle of getting a Saiga to CA...Then you are really missing the AK experience.

0351USMC
03-01-2012, 9:46 AM
Budgunshop will ship IO AK(no pistol grip model) to California,but Not saiga :38:

Kelster1574
03-01-2012, 10:13 AM
FYI - Alquist Arms in Turlock has them $399.95 and Sierra Arms (just done read the 14 page thread on here about them....lol) in Modesto for $449.95

Jaredm83
03-01-2012, 10:28 AM
Classicarms.us 349 i where I just order. Looks like only the 7.62x39 is all they have in stock

Arnelcheeze
03-01-2012, 10:38 AM
Riflegear!
http://www.riflegear.com/c-107-ak-style-rifles.aspx

SURVIVOR619
03-01-2012, 12:37 PM
Cuz people are stupid like the employees at Turners. I asked a guy if they sold Saigas and he said no the are illegal on Cali.

The Turners by me would not accept one for me from an out of state vendor.

Last time they'll get any of mine, my family, and friends valuable business.

:oji:

SURVIVOR619
03-01-2012, 12:39 PM
Also check dechielfirearms.com

Just jailed two Calguns JD lowers from her!

hefedehefe
03-01-2012, 12:52 PM
ARMSOFAMERICA=GREAT DEALER

peterhodges
03-01-2012, 1:01 PM
Now before I press the buy button, Im trying to figure out if I should go 5.45 or x39.

Both!

hefedehefe
03-01-2012, 1:06 PM
Go with the 39. I love my 5.45 and want the ammo for myself

chrisf
03-01-2012, 4:20 PM
I want the x39 but I want cheap 5.45 as well. 5.45 is similar to .223 and I have enough .223 I WANT SOME POWER DANGIT!

zum
03-01-2012, 7:27 PM
FYI - Alquist Arms in Turlock has them $399.95 and Sierra Arms (just done read the 14 page thread on here about them....lol) in Modesto for $449.95

just asked Alquist Arms today about a saiga 12 and was told they don't deal with them. :confused:

CSACANNONEER
03-01-2012, 7:32 PM
I won't ship guns to Mass or NJ because, this is America where I have the right to choose who I want to do bussiness with. If you can't handle people using their rights they way THEY (not the way you) want them to, MOVE to another country or vote democrat and give them one more term to "change" things by taking away more rights and freedoms.

cantcme
03-01-2012, 7:40 PM
Yeah they can exercise their freedom to ship where they want but you cant exercise your right to not like it or boycot them. You have to move to another country. That sounds rational.

CSACANNONEER
03-01-2012, 7:48 PM
Yeah they can exercise their freedom to ship where they want but you cant exercise your right to not like it or boycot them. You have to move to another country. That sounds rational.

What's rational about someone wanting to live in this country and wanting to beach about people exercising their freedoms or trying to figure out ways to take their rights away and force them to comply with the way you think it should be? Yea, I'm all about respecting other's rights even if I don't agree with the way they choose to exersize them. I feel that anyone who wants to infringe or even beach about someone else's rights would feel more at home in another country.

hefedehefe
03-01-2012, 10:25 PM
I saw one at riflegear today $300

chrisf
03-01-2012, 10:26 PM
What's rational about someone wanting to live in this country and wanting to beach about people exercising their freedoms or trying to figure out ways to take their rights away and force them to comply with the way you think it should be? Yea, I'm all about respecting other's rights even if I don't agree with the way they choose to exersize them. I feel that anyone who wants to infringe or even beach about someone else's rights would feel more at home in another country.
Its funny how dang near every other thread I see you on, Your being a smart *** to someone. YEAH ILL MOVE OUT OF MY country just because someone won't ship a saiga, Thats real rational thinking. Thanks a lot my friend you need a good ol ban because you can't seem to stop arguing with everyone.

chrisf
03-01-2012, 10:27 PM
BTW you weren't lying you do need a life!!!!

drifter2be
03-01-2012, 10:44 PM
Because some people are ignorant.

You think thats bad, some dingus on THR.org is refused to sell me a Magpul MOE grip because I live in CA and he didn't want to break any laws shipping it to me.:facepalm: I think I am just going to start refusing to sell or ship anything to anyone that lives OUTSIDE California, since nobody wants to send stuff to us. :p

CSACANNONEER
03-02-2012, 4:25 AM
Its funny how dang near every other thread I see you on, Your being a smart *** to someone. YEAH ILL MOVE OUT OF MY country just because someone won't ship a saiga, Thats real rational thinking. Thanks a lot my friend you need a good ol ban because you can't seem to stop arguing with everyone.

YOUR country? Is everyone supposed to cowtown to YOU? Sorry, this is OUR country! If you can't understand that WE have RIGHTS and FREEDOM to run bussinesses the way WE want to, yea, you're free to leave. If you respect and covet your rights and the rights of others, you would not have started this thread beaching about how other's rights are such an inconvience to YOU.

I will continue to point out the obvious to those who's cranial capacites are such that they can't see the OBVIOUS. If you think that I should be banned for not agreeing with you, that's your right but, you don't own this forum and I have not done anything against this forum's rules.

Mofo-Kang
03-08-2012, 3:07 PM
You think thats bad, some dingus on THR.org is refused to sell me a Magpul MOE grip because I live in CA and he didn't want to break any laws shipping it to me.:facepalm: I think I am just going to start refusing to sell or ship anything to anyone that lives OUTSIDE California, since nobody wants to send stuff to us. :p

If/when I ever sell anything on gunbroker or auctionarms, I'm definitely going to put a "if you won't sell to CA, I won't sell to you" caveat in my ad. :-)

chrisf
03-08-2012, 3:45 PM
If/when I ever sell anything on gunbroker or auctionarms, I'm definitely going to put a "if you won't sell to CA, I won't sell to you" caveat in my ad. :-)
lol I like that.

chrisf
03-08-2012, 3:46 PM
YOUR country? Is everyone supposed to cowtown to YOU? Sorry, this is OUR country! If you can't understand that WE have RIGHTS and FREEDOM to run bussinesses the way WE want to, yea, you're free to leave. If you respect and covet your rights and the rights of others, you would not have started this thread beaching about how other's rights are such an inconvience to YOU.

I will continue to point out the obvious to those who's cranial capacites are such that they can't see the OBVIOUS. If you think that I should be banned for not agreeing with you, that's your right but, you don't own this forum and I have not done anything against this forum's rules.
For not agreeing with me? I could careless I don't need you to agree with me. But why is it I always stumble upon you arguing with someone in a thread? Its ok to state your opinion but you take it overboard sometimes.

vintagedude88
03-09-2012, 12:22 PM

That guy is not only ignorant but also blind. I recently saw and held a Saiga 12 mag fed shotgun at Turners in Pasadena. He's definitely a FUD spreader.

weber_2
03-09-2012, 12:36 PM
^ To this clown. Why would I waste my time posting a lie. Dumbass!

weber_2
03-09-2012, 12:44 PM
^oops. I thought you were saying I was blind and ignorant. Sorry I'm just having a bad day...

J.D.Allen
03-09-2012, 2:57 PM
Classicarms.us 349 i where I just order. Looks like only the 7.62x39 is all they have in stock

This is a great website. Thanks for sharing.

LostInOakland
03-09-2012, 2:59 PM
Bought one at TRAP yesterday! =D

supershockers
03-09-2012, 3:03 PM

:iagree:

Places online either 1 don't like CA or 2. are like Turners workers don't under stand it takes 2 mins to sign up on line and 30 seconds to get a approval letter to stick in a box when shipping a gun to CA. Bless those ruhtards hearts.

More business for local smart shops like RifleGear!

KandyRedCoi
03-09-2012, 6:24 PM
i get my 762 next week ... woot!

CSACANNONEER
03-09-2012, 7:15 PM
For not agreeing with me? I could careless I don't need you to agree with me. But why is it I always stumble upon you arguing with someone in a thread? Its ok to state your opinion but you take it overboard sometimes.

Yea, sometimes I probably do. Sometimes, it's just that the text I post doesn't reflect the tone I wanted it to. Sometimes I'm just an azz. However, in my own defense: I do try to admit when I'm wrong. I don't hide behind a keyboard. Instead, I've met plenty of CGers FTF and have had several hundred members come to my home at various times. Oh, I've even shot with a few. I've also offered to pay match fees and/or loan one of my 50BMGs to several members in the past. Anyway, while I do have an arguementitive side, I don't think I'm "that bad".

PEZHEAD265
03-10-2012, 9:32 AM
It all stems that to the Kasler/Lockyer list of assault weapons list,if you look under Kalashnikov USA you will see Hunter/Saiga and they don't know that the Saigas are different then the ones that are listed.CA DOJ has made things so confusing and difficult for outside FFL's to do business in CA that most don't want to bother.

shooter5
04-06-2012, 12:23 AM
if people wont ship things to KALI.. F@{k em..

When we get a grip here and take our state back.. we will remember those outside "enemy
lines" that helped us and forget those who did not..

At least most of us will.. All you can do is tell them that..

It doesnt matter who you are.. They will consume us if we don't stick together..

" First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me."

gpatton1954
04-06-2012, 8:42 AM
IMHO, I think that dealerships outside of California are just too cautious to ship anything to Califorina. One reason I believe is that they do not know the laws. What business would turn away customers in an economy like this if that were not the case? But on the other hand, for thoses businesses who do know the laws, and know what is legal and not, it is just more business for them. Atlantic Firearms knows the laws, and are more than happy to have your business. No I am not an employee, just a satisfied customer :-) As for the clown posting that " I have a right to sell to who I want to", he is correct. There are businesses out there who will, and with a little due diligence a person can find them.

rimfire78
04-06-2012, 9:26 AM
Guns Direct in Burbank has some.

chrisf
04-06-2012, 9:27 AM
Yea, sometimes I probably do. Sometimes, it's just that the text I post doesn't reflect the tone I wanted it to. Sometimes I'm just an azz. However, in my own defense: I do try to admit when I'm wrong. I don't hide behind a keyboard. Instead, I've met plenty of CGers FTF and have had several hundred members come to my home at various times. Oh, I've even shot with a few. I've also offered to pay match fees and/or loan one of my 50BMGs to several members in the past. Anyway, while I do have an arguementitive side, I don't think I'm "that bad".
That 50 BMG you were talking about......... :43: 2 please.