PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Finger Prints

morrcarr67
02-29-2012, 2:08 PM
I just want to let everyone know about Montclair PD's finger print fees.

I called a couple of local PD's to get my finger print cards done for my AZ LTC and Montclair was by far the cheapest at $12.00 for both cards. Some wanted as much as $20 for each card.

They also do Live Scans for $12. They said they can send them to most anyone that needs them. The $12 is their fee and you would still need to pay any state or federal fees.

jwkincal
02-29-2012, 2:11 PM
Hmm... interesting question. Let's say that the FBI already had your prints on file, would it be possible to request them to be sent to your LTC issuing authority and save the expense?

ETA the FBI website says that it must be authorized by a state law, but if it is then you would be good to go (assuming the FBI didn't have your prints for the wrong reasons, obviously). Don't know if CA has such a law, but I'm not in a mood to go digging in that haystack at the moment, particularly since I live in never-issue-land).

spalterego
02-29-2012, 2:51 PM
South Pasadena just did mine. I was applying for Florida, Utah and AZ, and AZ requires 2 sets of prints, so 4 cards were required total. They charged me a single $10 fee to do all 4 sets of print cards. My applications go in the mail today.

morrcarr67
02-29-2012, 2:56 PM
South Pasadena just did mine. I was applying for Florida, Utah and AZ, and AZ requires 2 sets of prints, so 4 cards were required total. They charged me a single $10 fee to do all 4 sets of print cards. My applications go in the mail today.

Very nice. :cool: