PDA

View Full Version : Only criminals would buy more than one handgun...

Head416
02-29-2012, 10:05 AM
Only criminals would buy more than one hangun per month, according to over 27,000 people voting on an MSN.com poll.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=137530&stc=1&d=1330542024

Wow. Over 27,000 people think that criminals go to the gun store to buy more than one handgun in the same month so they can then use those guns to perpetrate some crime with them. WTH are people thinking? How can you argue with logic against people like this?

Mesa Tactical
02-29-2012, 10:12 AM
Wow. Over 27,000 people think that criminals go to the gun store to buy more than one handgun in the same month so they can then use those guns to perpetrate some crime with them. WTH are people thinking?

That's 27,000 people no one has ever taken to a gun range.

How can you argue with logic against people like this?

Take them shooting.

Then they will see that it's not just criminals buying lots of guns.

sd_shooter
02-29-2012, 10:37 AM
Voted no.

Link for lazy:
http://www.msn.com/

SanPedroShooter
02-29-2012, 10:49 AM
And seriously, if you can only vote once, I'll bet the 20 grand number stays static...

I think it may be more noteworthy that 60+% voted "No limits"

discoed
02-29-2012, 11:17 AM
I just voted no. Vote #110,266

POLICESTATE
02-29-2012, 11:20 AM
If we only had 27,000 morons in this country we'd be much better off. Unfortunately that number is much, much higher.

Rossi357
02-29-2012, 11:53 AM
These polls are not scientific. They only reflect the opioions of the people that voted.

nastyhabts26
02-29-2012, 12:08 PM
It shows what the liberal media has done to our world.
Only criminals need guns is the message they want us to receive.
In the california media when a citizen uses a gun to stop a criminal offense they are either sued, arrested or the news is hidden somewhere in the back section of the paper if at all.
They want to get their anti gun message across to us all and sway the fence sitters to their side.
In the midwest and south when a citizen uses a gun to stop a crime it is big news and across the front pages, they still believe in individual gun rights and use, too bad our California mentality is spreading.

IntoForever
02-29-2012, 12:09 PM
Looks like 22% are delusional. Do they think that criminals give a damn about how many guns they can buy in a period of time? Do they think the black market is going to enforce a time limit or they will only steal one gun a month to keep from breaking the laws? This assumption is insane that criminals will obey gun restrictions when they break other laws.

Echidin
03-01-2012, 6:52 AM
Wow. Over 27,000 people think that criminals go to the gun store to buy more than one handgun in the same month so they can then use those guns to perpetrate some crime with them. WTH are people thinking? How can you argue with logic against people like this?

Tell a lie often enough and people will begin to believe it.

Write Winger
03-01-2012, 6:58 AM
OMG, they're showing a GLOCK!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!

FullMetalJacket
03-01-2012, 7:03 AM
"Last week I got me a Glock. This week, I'm droppin' some major cash on a Sig. Yeah, I'm going to have way more fun robbing liquor stores from now on..."

Wherryj
03-01-2012, 8:01 AM
That's 27,000 people no one has ever taken to a gun range.

Take them shooting.

Then they will see that it's not just criminals buying lots of guns.

It's 27,000 people who wanted to object to removing the one a month limit but had only the choice of saying "criminal". It may be due to their never having gone shooting, or a twisted thought process that somehow thinks that it takes more than one legally purchased gun to commit an atrocity.

It is an inconvenient truth that atrocities can occur without a single gun being purchased legally.

doug-y-doug
03-01-2012, 8:29 AM
It's a yes or no question and the the second and third answers are just "nos" stated in two different ways. Looks like someone wanted a particular group to appear a little more prominent by splitting opposing vote.

aklon
03-01-2012, 8:30 AM
Wow! MSN's web site generates 27,000 visitors? Isn't that more than actually watch MSNBC?

nick
03-01-2012, 9:04 AM
Only criminals would buy more than one hangun per month, according to over 27,000 people voting on an MSN.com poll.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=137530&stc=1&d=1330542024

While some of them may be wacky on the subject, a lot of them just vote against repealing that law. Basically, they're answering the "Do you agree with repealing this VA law?" question, not the question that MSN formulated. So the fault here is mostly with MSN, and the way they phrased the questions.