PDA

View Full Version : Jack Ross Ammunition

Terol
02-29-2012, 7:30 AM
Has anyone dealt with Jack Ross Ammo in Reno?

pc_load_letter
02-29-2012, 8:20 AM
Great ammo at an even better price point. (Bullet_Man finally has some competition) Their low prices have them bogged down in shipping. I received mine after almost a 30 day wait. But things are getting better. I've read that it's down to about two weeks. Of course, that's for 9mm.

If you wanted another caliber, that would probably arrive sooner. Check out the big thread in the deals section.

ljgrasso
02-29-2012, 10:46 PM
Good quality....waiting in line for my 9mm reloads.

cornice6
03-07-2012, 2:46 PM
This is the latest news I got from JRAmmo today:

We are currently processing orders from Jan 19th and are working forward. On Tuesday a much needed new machine arrives to help us with this severe back log we have. We apologize for your wait and appreciate your business. If you would like to cancel please let me know ill completely understand. However if you can wait you will not be dissappointed in our product and we promise to try to improve in our customer service. Currently we do not employ someone to work the front desk and all employees are too busy on the floor.
Thank you for your time
Jamie Parker

Hopefully it will speed things up once they get their new machine.

sl4ck3r
03-07-2012, 7:45 PM
This is the latest news I got from JRAmmo today:

We are currently processing orders from Jan 19th and are working forward. On Tuesday a much needed new machine arrives to help us with this severe back log we have. We apologize for your wait and appreciate your business. If you would like to cancel please let me know ill completely understand. However if you can wait you will not be dissappointed in our product and we promise to try to improve in our customer service. Currently we do not employ someone to work the front desk and all employees are too busy on the floor.
Thank you for your time
Jamie Parker

Hopefully it will speed things up once they get their new machine.

an honest company that keeps you apprised of what is happening? count me in.

Carlow202
03-07-2012, 7:49 PM
next time...:xeno: