PDA

View Full Version : Question about shipping policy

guitar-nut
02-28-2012, 9:45 PM
Why on your website does it say you'll ship the AR/AK Bumpfire stocks to California and that it's a legal "gray area"? This thread http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=527201 seems to contradict the "gray area". If I'm mistaken, please let me know.

Atlantic Firearms
02-29-2012, 5:27 PM
The stock sets are legal in all 50 states it is only a piece of plastic it is up to you to know if your states regulations legally allow the usage of the stock set. We clearly list that customers in CA need to verify the LEGAL GRAY area because that is exactly what it is .

guitar-nut
03-01-2012, 6:36 PM
The stock sets are legal in all 50 states it is only a piece of plastic it is up to you to know if your states regulations legally allow the usage of the stock set. We clearly list that customers in CA need to verify the LEGAL GRAY area because that is exactly what it is .
That's like saying a 30 round polymer mag is "just a piece of plastic", but you won't ship those. It sounds like mere posession of the device is just as illegal as posession of an assault weapon, regardeless of installation or use. I'm not trying to give you a hard time here, it's just that Calgunners and other California residents could be making a dangerous and expensive mistake by just ordering this item.

Atlantic Firearms
03-02-2012, 4:16 AM
Thank You for you valuable input we would suggest contacting Slide Fire Solutions directly if you would like to discuss legality concerns in your state.

Sales Information:
CustomerService@SlideFireSolutions.com
325-945-3800