PDA

View Full Version : Another "brave" moment. Scocca

taperxz
02-27-2012, 12:34 PM
And why gun rights advocates have a hard time getting things done.

I'm beginning to think its a race to the top :facepalm: all for what should be the same goal!

I refuse to put the link here. Most should have no reason to frequent his site. Others already know their way.

From the thoughts of PG!
It would appear that Chickenhawker has promised committed volunteers '72 Virgins' if they will sacrifice themselves to the Santa Clara Sheriff by applying to be denied. Those boyz are going to march themselves into the department with a copy of the Heller Decision attached to a specially designed suicide vest, a smile on their faces knowing they have the 2nd Amendment on their side. They really do not but why spoil their fun.

I understand when a suicide bomber sacrifices themselves the head is blown straight up and off the bodies. That is how the authorities can ID the bomber. The problem with these Foundation volunteers is it does not make any difference if their heads are attached or not as they are incapable of independent thought. Perhaps they can be outfitted with small cameras so the application process can be recorded. Damn, I would pay good money to see one of those videos.

soopafly
02-27-2012, 12:37 PM
context?

link to full story?

Sutcliffe
02-27-2012, 12:41 PM
It seems like our Brave's bread and butter is maintaining the status quo. Any large CCW reform victories will likely mean he has to find another line of work?

taperxz
02-27-2012, 12:42 PM
FULL context is in the quotes. As stated, I personally won't put THAT link in my post in protest of the author.

Scocca v Smith. Santa Clara.

soopafly
02-27-2012, 12:44 PM
Scocca v Smith. Santa Clara.

Good enough. Thanks.

stix213
02-27-2012, 1:02 PM
Took me a sec to remember the 'brave' reference. Is he still banned here?

ptoguy2002
02-27-2012, 1:03 PM
PTOguy thinks that it isn't even worth posting stuff from him over here, waste of time.

taperxz
02-27-2012, 1:10 PM
PTOguy thinks that it isn't even worth posting stuff from him over here, waste of time.

On a personal level you may be right, the context of his thoughts and attacks on people trying to actually change things, deserves notice. If only to help others understand why the 2A struggle can't be repaired overnight in this state.

You have the "antis" and then you have people like PG who don't want you to succeed for selfish political reasons.

HumGuns
02-27-2012, 1:27 PM
I feel left out, can I be Officer Barbrady?

Librarian
02-27-2012, 1:36 PM
Aaaaaand, closed.

This is interesting in an 'oh, look at the traffic accident' kind of way, but no need to dwell on it.