PDA

View Full Version : Limited time (till 03/03/12): Remington 770 7mm mag w/ tons of extras, cheap

r3dn3ck
02-26-2012, 1:25 PM
Make:
Remington
Model:
Caliber:
7mm Remington Magnum
Location (city or county):
Livermore
Price: $420 firm.

Will ship (Y/N): NO

TRADES: NO

Other info: Has precisely 35 rounds through it all fired during initial sight-in and for load development. Found a couple loads that shoot better than MOA and rolled up a bunch of them.

Comes with:
~75rounds ammo (handload)
~100 primed/sized/trimmed/tumbled cases, mostly norma/rp/federal, 35 fired cases. Brass is once and twice fired mixed.
400+ Federal MLRP's
~.5lbs IMR4350
Hornady AND RCBS dies + shell holder
3-9x40 simmons package scope (came with the rifle)

Just the brass alone is expensive. I'm not into belted magnums, hell an ought-six is more than my shoulders can deal with which is why I like AR's so much lately. I got this because it was cheap on sale and I had gobs of 7mag stuff laying around and a buddy that thought he'd like to hunt with one and so I got it for him and it turns out it's just not for him. Too much power, too much recoil and he's too much of a sissy. It's still my damned gun though and I found a deal on something I want so this thing is gone.

I fired all 35 rounds. Took a couple weeks to manage. Best groups were .75-ish inch, worst were 1.75". Bolt locks into the barrel extension ala AR-15 and not onto the action making the action lighter. Pressed in barrel so it's staying whatever caliber it starts in. That's what most people complain about. The stock is polymer/plastic and while comfortable and light it's nothing to write home about, it's also nothing you can replace for the time being as there aren't aftermarket stocks for it that are worth a damn. It's otherwise in every way a remington. It's solid, accurate, reliable and powerful and has a detatchable 3-round magazine

What you got here is a solid 550+ bucks worth of stuff in a ready to hunt package from a motivated seller that keeps his word as his bond. I will drive up to 90 miles free of charge (yep, free) for you so you can DROS this close to your home.

Once we get to 03/03 I'm no longer going to honor this offer. It's short term to raise capital I need in the short term. Wife found out about another gun I bought and is pissed until I can even the bill out.

Pics are available if you want them but it's new and looks it so my advice would be to google it and if you're not convinced, LMK and I'll take a pic of my gun for you.

Paypal (as gift) is accepted as pre-payment. If you say you'll take it, it's yours. I leave good feedback for good CG'ers and I leave negative feedback just as quickly for people that can't keep their word or waste my time.

r3dn3ck
02-27-2012, 9:11 AM
replied, no response. bump

r3dn3ck
02-28-2012, 7:50 AM
other guy bought already. back to top. You can't get a better deal.

r3dn3ck
02-29-2012, 10:33 AM
bumpity. price goes up in a couple days. get your dibbs.

r3dn3ck
03-03-2012, 6:15 AM
TTT. Price has increased but is mildly negotiable. Extras are still included. If it doesn't clear in another week I'll just keep it.