PDA

View Full Version : It isn't enough

littlejake
02-25-2012, 7:12 AM
This is a follow on to thread http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=539803

It isn't enough to vote. It isn't enough to support pro 2A organizations. Nor is it enough to support opposition (to those who are anti 2A) candidates in our own district.

We should be supporting, to the extent each of us has the means, opposition candidates to those who have authored, introduced and voted for anti 2A Bills no matter what office they seek.

There is a list, and we all have access to it. These politicians create laws that infringe upon our Liberties and think they are immune. Their career paths start at the local level and then they get elected to a state house; get termed out and move to the other Legislative body; then run for a state-wide office or become a big city mayor. They are career politicians -- and when our republic was founded it was not intended that people should make a career out of politics. They should spend a few years at it then go home.

My course is to follow the career paths of the cretins who piled these onerous restrictions on our Liberty; and support their opposition with money no matter what office they seek. For, as I stated in another thread yesterday, I am fed up with California. If I cannot affect change; I'm moving to NV and taking all assets out of CA.
:beatdeadhorse5:

jdberger
04-29-2012, 6:54 PM
QFT