PDA

View Full Version : midway usa price match???

whatpain
02-24-2012, 9:20 PM
hey guys need a little help with an order from midway usa. i ordered a dpms oracle upper from them less then 24 hours ago for 414. I just logged on to their website to screw around and that same upper is now 372. my question is will they refund me the 42 dollars or am i going to have to return the upper and buy at a new price?? my only issue is that now that theyre 372 they are gonna sell out quick so i need to know now so i can go ahead and order before theyre gone

Rivers
02-25-2012, 11:35 AM
Just call them and ask for a price adjustment. You probably bought with a credit card so they will either refund the difference back to your card or give you a credit for future purchases. Be nice and you'll get good results.

h0use
02-25-2012, 12:01 PM
they should price match it. i never had a problem with midway usa. great customer service

rudigan
02-25-2012, 12:06 PM
hey guys need a little help with an order from midway usa. i ordered a dpms oracle upper from them less then 24 hours ago for 414. I just logged on to their website to screw around and that same upper is now 372. my question is will they refund me the 42 dollars or am i going to have to return the upper and buy at a new price?? my only issue is that now that theyre 372 they are gonna sell out quick so i need to know now so i can go ahead and order before theyre gone

Wait. Did you order from warehouse B and then found the other price in warehouse D?.......sorry, tha's the other guys, lol

whatpain
02-25-2012, 2:45 PM
haha. no they didnt play any games. just got an email from them and they gave me midway cash so i went ahead and got a red dot sight. all good here. midway rocks