PDA

View Full Version : Colt SP6920-CAMP-B Inventory Check

MB Glockstar
02-24-2012, 7:24 PM
Hey Turners, when do you expect to get your shipment of Colt SP6920-CAMP-B with Magpul furniture? I put a deposit down at Reseda store in early February 2012 and I have been waiting ever since. Any news to when the shipment will be coming in? Thanks!!!

Turner's Outdoorsman
02-27-2012, 1:27 PM
Hey Turners, when do you expect to get your shipment of Colt SP6920-CAMP-B with Magpul furniture? I put a deposit down at Reseda store in early February 2012 and I have been waiting ever since. Any news to when the shipment will be coming in? Thanks!!!

We'll get an update from our rep and see if they can get us a better ETA than "soon".

MB Glockstar
02-27-2012, 11:20 PM
Thanks for the update. Please post when that ETA is available.

MB Glockstar
03-04-2012, 8:13 PM
Any updates on your shipment? I see from this weeks ad that you guys have a lot of the standard sp6920s? Thanks for the update if any.

Turner's Outdoorsman
03-05-2012, 3:45 PM
Any updates on your shipment? I see from this weeks ad that you guys have a lot of the standard sp6920s? Thanks for the update if any.

We should hear something this week on MP's.

MB Glockstar
03-11-2012, 8:30 PM
Any inventory update? I did put a deposit down on the gun, however my paperwork says that on 3/14/2012 I have to pay the entire cost of the gun. The Reseda rep said that I would pay the entire difference of the gun when the gun is available in inventory. Is this correct? I did not ask to participate with Turners layaway program, but should I be concerned about losing my deposit because the Reseda gun rep thought I was putting the gun on layway even if the gun was not in stock? thanks for the update and clarification. Really want to get my hands on that AR!!!

Turner's Outdoorsman
03-12-2012, 9:17 AM
Any inventory update? I did put a deposit down on the gun, however my paperwork says that on 3/14/2012 I have to pay the entire cost of the gun. The Reseda rep said that I would pay the entire difference of the gun when the gun is available in inventory. Is this correct? I did not ask to participate with Turners layaway program, but should I be concerned about losing my deposit because the Reseda gun rep thought I was putting the gun on layway even if the gun was not in stock? thanks for the update and clarification. Really want to get my hands on that AR!!!

No worries; the layaway form will always show a default date of 30-days from the date of initial deposit. When you leave a deposit on a gun that is not in stock that date can be disregarded. Once your gun is in, then we'll re-start that 30-day clock.

MB Glockstar
03-16-2012, 6:57 AM
Any status from manufacturer about restocking your arsenal?. Thanks much...

Turner's Outdoorsman
03-16-2012, 12:18 PM
Any status from manufacturer about restocking your arsenal?. Thanks much...

Nothing more than the panic aobut how this year is shaping up; we've ordered for the entire year as it seems that everyone else has (as far as direct dealers and distributors go).

Like other factories Colt has already missed a few early ship dates and at this rate, they'll be behind in orders all year long. They have nothing specific to other than "soon".

We'll let you know when they can narrow that down to real dates.

MB Glockstar
03-29-2012, 10:52 AM
Saw that the spring flyer has this gun on sale, does this mean that you have them in stock at the warehouse already.

Turner's Outdoorsman
03-29-2012, 3:29 PM
Saw that the spring flyer has this gun on sale, does this mean that you have them in stock at the warehouse already.

Colt shipped us 100+ standard 6920's but still owe us a boatload of MOE's and 6940's.

We put these ads together about 6-8 weeks prior to the print date. We set the ad items based on what they said they'd have available for us. So they have really put themselves behind. Our orders are in place and we'll see guns every so many weeks or so but if a distributor/dealer placed a new order today with Colt, they see something in 16 months or so.

It will be tough for any factory to match demand as the year goes on but hang in there; we'll get you taken care of.

MB Glockstar
04-10-2012, 11:13 AM
Any updates from colt?

Turner's Outdoorsman
04-19-2012, 1:29 PM
Any updates from colt?

Good news for some- they finally have a few on the way but this shipment will cover about half of our deposits.

MB Glockstar
04-19-2012, 1:45 PM
Hey turners thanks for the update and thats good news for some of us that have been waiting months. I know there were issues with fulfilling deposits with the recent 10/22 takedown calgun specials where people who put deposits weeks ago were not dros'd first but people who bought guns today were able to dros their guns the sameday. Can you make sure that the stores dont make the same mistake. i know a majority of the turners stores i have been to dont even have the gun on display, but the gun is a popular one amongst customers that i have waited in line with.

Turner's Outdoorsman
04-19-2012, 3:29 PM
Hey turners thanks for the update and thats good news for some of us that have been waiting months. I know there were issues with fulfilling deposits with the recent 10/22 takedown calgun specials where people who put deposits weeks ago were not dros'd first but people who bought guns today were able to dros their guns the sameday. Can you make sure that the stores dont make the same mistake. i know a majority of the turners stores i have been to dont even have the gun on display, but the gun is a popular one amongst customers that i have waited in line with.

Yes- PM Sent.

MB Glockstar
05-16-2012, 10:21 AM
Any news on turners having these in stock?