PDA

View Full Version : Riflegear Hate Whitey/[prior] Military?

Pages : [1] 2

fastkevin
02-24-2012, 2:19 PM
I'm the type that purposely buys from the local guys first, to support my local business(es). Up 'til now I shopped at Ammo Bros(until their 'smith' ruined my upper attempting to install a piston kit, then 'only' charged me $200 for his 'time'), and today I decided to hit up Riflegear.
I entered the store(which is at most 8 feet from the counter to the door), grabbed a number, and waited. When it was time for my number to come up, a dude behind the counter looked at me and I showed him my tag(14). He then looked away from me, and at a female, who showed him her number, which was the one after mine(15). He then proceeded to point at her and click the number display THROUGH 14, and stopped at 15. I know what you're thinking, and you could be right, but she wasn't even 5' tall, and EASILY two-bills(200lbs). Maybe that was his type...but in any event, I then looked at him and asked in an outside voice, "what happened to 14'? Everyone looked at me, but nobody said anything.
Here's the facts:
I was the ONLY white person in the store. EVERYONE behind the counter was asian. And I noticed a few minutes ago I'm wearing a t-shirt with a particular U.S. Army unit crest on it.
I had been in the store standing quietly in the same location for the previous 20-minutes.
The Counter-person looked right at me and saw my number 14, then chose to help the next person(who like everyone else in the store, wasn't white, and wasn't wearing any military-related clothing), AFTER clicking the number sign TWICE to get through MY number, and land on the next person's.
For whatever reason, dude CHOSE NOT to help ME. Whether that was his decision alone, or that of the store itself, I don't know. The only thing I can say is that there was NO mistake made on his part. He saw me plain as day, and purposely helped someone else.
The ONLY differences between me and the other customers was the color of my skin, and the emblem on my shirt.
There WASN'T a booger sticking out of my nose, nor am I oozing puss or any other vile bodily fluid that would make one not want to come within 100 yards of me. I know because I checked..;)
I know the local asian communites around here aren't big flag wavers(U.S. anyway), and this store IS in a city with a huge asian population, but refusing service to a 'customer' because he's white and/or [prior] military? That's just stupid...my money is just as green as everyone else.
In any event, I know I'm not gonna even consider doing business with this store again. If it's one thing we're not short of around here, it's gun stores.

Barbarossa
02-24-2012, 2:34 PM
Riflegear is typically known for their exemplary customer service, this seems totally odd...

So did you get helped or not?
What happened after you asked about #14?

Dirtbiker
02-24-2012, 2:37 PM
I'm a big white guy and I get great service from whoever is behind the counter.

Not saying it didn't happen but that is out of character from my experiences with them.

RazzB7
02-24-2012, 2:38 PM
Yeah, what happened after you pointed out the MISTAKE?

DeeL2003
02-24-2012, 2:44 PM
Wow someone pulled out the race card.:rolleyes:

I was just there two days ago to pick up my AR and 10 days prior. The majority of the people there, on my first visit were white and on my second visit were a mix of everything. I even saw 2 guys in Army ACU's(1 was a "non-flag waving" asian guy) falling in line and getting service just like the rest of us. IMO, I don't think the color of your skin nor your military background was the contributing factor of you being ignored by the employee. Maybe he didn't like how you looked. J/K :p Much respect to you for your service, but please don't make assumptions based on one visit. And please don't assume the local asians there are anti-American or what-not, that's just plain ignorance on your part.

Have a nice day.

DVSmith
02-24-2012, 2:45 PM
I have always been treated well in their store. I have never felt any type of attitude and I am as white, round, bald, middle aged kind of guy as you could find. This totally odd.

NiMiK
02-24-2012, 2:45 PM
Wow, that sucks to hear! The service their is pretty damn awesome to say the least.
Whatever the reason, that's pretty tasteless and inexcusable on their behalf. I highly doubt it has anything to do with race. I say call next time and get their name before heading down there. That way you can just ask for the person you spoke to on the phone.

shark92651
02-24-2012, 2:47 PM
Kevin,

I'm sorry but your claims of racism are ridiculous. I reviewed the security footage and you were on your cell phone when your number was called multiple times. The salesman then went to number 15 and a few seconds later you realized you were skipped and you threw your hands up, dropped your ticket, and walked out the door without saying a word. Basically your story is BS and you didn't sack up and speak up that you were skipped. If you had spoken up, we would have immediately served you since you were next. I can post the video footage here for all to see if you like.

David (the cracker that owns the place)

Peter W Bush
02-24-2012, 2:50 PM
Wow.. are you claiming that there is a gun shop that hates WHITE vets?! Fail.

email
02-24-2012, 2:51 PM
Tall clean cut military looking white guy here...I've had zero problems there. I've only deal with two people, and they were both Asian. Both were stand up, knowledgeable, non-FUD kind of guys.

I felt welcomed once I was helped. There were several people ahead of me and I felt they were treated the same (even those who asked really lame questions)

No, I don't work there, just my experience.

RazzB7
02-24-2012, 2:51 PM
Kevin,

I'm sorry but your claims of racism are ridiculous. I reviewed the security footage and you were on your cell phone when your number was called multiple times. The salesman then went to number 15 and a few seconds later you realized you were skipped and you threw your hands up, dropped your ticket, and walked out the door without saying a word. Basically your story is BS and you didn't sack up and speak up that you were skipped. If you had spoken up, we would have immediately served you since you were next. I can post the video footage here for all to see if you like.

pwned!

email
02-24-2012, 2:52 PM
.... I can post the video footage here for all to see if you like.

OP gotz OWNED.

:facepalm:

john.t.singh
02-24-2012, 2:54 PM
Kevin,

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa369/failure2elucidate/ScreenShot371.jpg

RazzB7
02-24-2012, 2:59 PM
I think I'll go over and do some shopping on Riflegear's website now. :43: I hear they really like big white guys!

Paper Boy
02-24-2012, 3:04 PM
I can post the video footage here for all to see if you like.

Well that was quick and definitive....

shark92651
02-24-2012, 3:10 PM
You know, it's not my intention to embarrass someone over something like this but this is the second time recently that someone has claimed we have a discriminatory policy when it comes to serving customers with our number system. In both cases it was a situation where someone missed their number being called and rather than walking forward and speaking up, they walk out and then trash us on the internet. This passive aggressive response isn't befitting a man, white, Asian, military, or otherwise - and we have all of the above working here.

email
02-24-2012, 3:13 PM
I hear ya. Keep up the good work.

RazzB7
02-24-2012, 3:32 PM
I think Riflegear's response was timely, professional and appropriate.

ripcurlksm
02-24-2012, 4:22 PM
Posting in an epic thread

dousan
02-24-2012, 4:34 PM
This thread really has made my day
Lol irl

gugoo
02-24-2012, 4:35 PM
An apology is in order?

Us3rName
02-24-2012, 4:40 PM
Reading the op pissed me the **** off.

I have nothing nice to say.

And than I saw shark's pwnage.

Made my damn day. Rifle gear rocks. Haven't had a bad experience there.

Johnnykck
02-24-2012, 4:42 PM
yeah, I would like to hear what OP has to say to that.

gl0ckc0ma
02-24-2012, 4:56 PM
I just want to be in this thread, cant wait to hear the OP response.

I SAY POST THE VIDEO!! THAT WOULD BE FREAKEN AWESOME!!

WHOSE WIT ME! POST THE VID! POST THE VID! POST THE VID! COME ON EVERYONE! POST THE VID!

SuperSet
02-24-2012, 5:04 PM
Ha, what a ridiculous post. Glad the Riflegear guys were here to set the record straight.

odysseus
02-24-2012, 5:17 PM
WOW.

Where is the OP?

dousan
02-24-2012, 5:19 PM
Talking on his cell?

psssniper
02-24-2012, 5:19 PM
I can post the video footage here for all to see if you like

Pretty straight forward question from RifleGear. Any response from the OP?

Reminds me of when my neighbors daughter and friends stole some stuff, denied it up and down when I asked where the stuff was, then I brought the dad and kid over to review the DVR sec cam footage, hilarity ensued!

shark92651
02-24-2012, 5:32 PM
Nope, not a peep. If he wants to I'd be happy to discuss it with him.

anthonyca
02-24-2012, 6:50 PM
Thanks for making me laugh.

"the cracker that owns the place"

ArmyMedicMoose
02-24-2012, 7:00 PM
I love to see the other side of stuff like this. I hate when ppl trash all these guns stores like Turners, Riflegear and so but yet when the truth comes out...The OP never around, there always two side of the store...

Scratch705
02-24-2012, 7:02 PM
can you post the video anyways, nothing like seeing a grown man throw a temper tantrum.

MARLANDO
02-24-2012, 7:03 PM
Video Please....

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/001/842/epicthread.gif

ArmyMedicMoose
02-24-2012, 7:05 PM
I worked at a gun store and customers are nothing but 8 kids at least the WHITE MIDDLE AGE MEN...and PS I'm white... HE SKIPPED MY NUMBER..... wait a min I was on the phone telling the salesmen to hold while the counter is slammed with customers..

Alpha 1-4
02-24-2012, 7:05 PM
Video or it didn't happen.

ArmyMedicMoose
02-24-2012, 7:06 PM
Bottles up to for calling the BS RIFLEGEAR... I have to buy something from you,just for this thread love

bob7122
02-24-2012, 7:09 PM
i am speaking on behalf of the OP (he is my cousin twice removed) and he says to post it up.

MARLANDO
02-24-2012, 7:11 PM
i am speaking on behalf of the OP (he is my cousin twice removed) and he says to post it up.

http://tnation.t-nation.com/forum_images/3/5/3569f_ORIG-XZIBIT_Yo_Dawg_we_heard_u_like_call_outs_so_we_put _a_call_out_within_your_call_out_so_you_can_make_c all_outs_while_getting_your_call_outs_called_out.j pg

SxB
02-24-2012, 7:24 PM
I think I'm buying something from riflegear tonight.

I wonder the the op is even prior military or is he lying about that too?

shark92651
02-24-2012, 7:57 PM
I'll post the video up tomorrow morning when I'm back in the shop and you all can decide for yourself if this was "racism" or merely a case of someone getting mistakenly skipped in a busy store and then storming out in a huff instead of merely stepping forward and identifying his rightful place in line.

crud
02-24-2012, 8:31 PM

rplusplus
02-24-2012, 8:36 PM
I have a pretty good BS detector... Even with OP's opening rant... Sounded like BS even before Sharkie chimed in. If it was me and it happend as OP stated... Who in thier right mind would just take that? Lots of bad vendors out there... sometimes... just as many F'd Up Buyers.

Just Sayin...

Ed_Hazard
02-24-2012, 8:40 PM
Well waiting to see the vid, because it will be fun to make fun of. :43:

The OP likely hears footsteps at night, it is easier to slam a shop on the web, than to sack up and claim your spot.

Fjold
02-24-2012, 8:46 PM
I'm half Asian, would I get good service or bad?

OP, just PM Kes and ask him to delete your account and then start a new one under a different name.

Tinknocker
02-24-2012, 9:05 PM
I do'nt want to pile on the O.P.....but now you see how we minorities feel. Oh by the way my ancestors were here about 11,000 years before the white man!:oji:

MXRider
02-24-2012, 9:13 PM
http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l532/Charrizda/i-am-monitoring-this-thread.jpg

RugerFanRyan
02-24-2012, 9:19 PM
Met a guy from Riflegear at a gun show, seem pretty cool. Will have to look into their products again :-)

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

rkt88edmo
02-24-2012, 9:28 PM
As a half white and half asian guy i demand to see the video and find out which of my races has wronged the other.

91 whiskey 209
02-24-2012, 9:44 PM
I'm in

theshoer
02-24-2012, 9:45 PM
Ive met Kevin.And he has no problem parking in a Handicapped spot.Which i have a Fn problem with.I would not be surprised he would play this card.i have never had a problem at RifleGear and have allways felt good vibes there. JMHO

HK Dave
02-24-2012, 9:50 PM
^^;

theshoer
02-24-2012, 9:55 PM
Hey fast Kevin,Met you once to buy that POS Springfield GI.When you pulled up like a Maniac i asked if you were a cop because you had the Balls to park in a Handicapped parking space and you shugged it off.I didnt like you because you were White like me.I didnt like you cause i thought you were and AHole.

bambam8d1
02-24-2012, 10:03 PM
I have never had any problems with riflegear. I am a young covered in tattoos, punk lookin guy ha, who also happens to be in the military. I have never had less than great customer service when I have went into the shop. the op actually upset me when I read this ha. dont trash talk one of the few good shops in socal.

freonr22
02-24-2012, 10:06 PM
As a half white and half asian guy i demand to see the video and find out which of my races has wronged the other.

That's so Wong

smokingloon
02-24-2012, 10:09 PM
I was at riflegear today around afternoon time and as I was almost at the door someone stormed out almost hitting me with the door. I am a former Marine and I know several of the employees and never had a problem with them. There was actually a "white" employee working who is also a former Marine.

I'm not sure what happened but I have a hard time believing this false generalization that the employees at riflegear have something against military personnel.

rkt88edmo
02-24-2012, 10:34 PM
That's so Wong

We must band together to eLINinate racism.

Lyte-
02-24-2012, 10:40 PM
I was at riflegear today around afternoon time and as I was almost at the door someone stormed out almost hitting me with the door. I am a former Marine and I know several of the employees and never had a problem with them. There was actually a "white" employee working who is also a former Marine.

I'm not sure what happened but I have a hard time believing this false generalization that the employees at riflegear have something against military personnel.

Just to chime in its that same "white guy" who normally ends up helping me "the black chick" and he and everyone else there (including the dogs) seem very professional and friendly.

IntoForever
02-24-2012, 11:19 PM
I've had nothing less than exceptional service from RifleGear, even when I tell them I'm only tire kicking. I've bought 2 AR's (one calguns) from them and will be back for a 3rd soon.

DannyInSoCal
02-24-2012, 11:21 PM
I call BS -

RifleGear is one of the BEST stores around.....

maxwellca21
02-24-2012, 11:25 PM
Kevin,

OP should be ban. dumb-*** complainer lol. ban ban ban

gl0ckc0ma
02-24-2012, 11:46 PM
So where's the OP:shrug:

Ed_Hazard
02-25-2012, 12:04 AM
So where's the OP:shrug:

Starching his sheets for the weekend rally...:hide:

Sleighter
02-25-2012, 12:38 AM
I'll post the video up tomorrow morning when I'm back in the shop and you all can decide for yourself if this was "racism" or merely a case of someone getting mistakenly skipped in a busy store and then storming out in a huff instead of merely stepping forward and identifying his rightful place in line.

:popcorn:

Fjold
02-25-2012, 8:00 AM
Shark,

I don't think that you should post it. Obviously you have made your point with just the mention of it and the OP has gone into hiding.

intensefab
02-25-2012, 8:03 AM
Wow,
Im a big white biker with a long scraggly beard and they sold me a rifle!! bastereds!!!

shark92651
02-25-2012, 8:19 AM
Shark,

I don't think that you should post it. Obviously you have made your point with just the mention of it and the OP has gone into hiding.

I think you are right. I'm sure everyone would like to see it, but as a co-worker suggested as well, it's probably not a good idea to unnecessarily post footage from one of our security cameras on the internet. Sorry guys! As a consolation, here is a still frame:

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_9711MXbqtX8e8ZTKqYKaua1vEidC4 rcaW2-lIDq6zSQNvPs2KQ

FWLTLK
02-25-2012, 8:37 AM
👍props to The Shark

Old Flash
02-25-2012, 8:56 AM
IMHO, Riflegear is showing a lot of class not posting the video - it is a really great store & organization. So yeah, props to The Shark.

Patriot Man
02-25-2012, 9:17 AM
I didn't read every response but have been to this shop a number of times and these guys have the best customer service around and no signs of discrimination. Ridiculous assertion

Below.Zero
02-25-2012, 9:34 AM
I have purchased many products from Riflegear over the years (both online, and in store) and have to say that I have NEVER received anything but SUPERIOR customer service from this outstanding business.

Riflegear is one the MOST professional, knowledgeable, and helpful FFLs that I have ever had the pleasure doing business!!

They are a CLASS ACT all the way around... and proved it once again.

Thank guys for doing it right!! :thumbsup:

ElvenSoul
02-25-2012, 10:02 AM
Have you considered opening your own gun store?

gl0ckc0ma
02-25-2012, 11:39 AM
VID or cell phone tantrum didnt happen and OP was right about racism at Riflegear!!!!!:D

Fishandshoot
02-25-2012, 2:00 PM
Nice thread with a happy ending...kudos Riflegear!

+1 good call on not posting video :)

lgdpt
02-25-2012, 2:08 PM
You know, it's not my intention to embarrass someone over something like this but this is the second time recently that someone has claimed we have a discriminatory policy when it comes to serving customers with our number system. In both cases it was a situation where someone missed their number being called and rather than walking forward and speaking up, they walk out and then trash us on the internet. This passive aggressive response isn't befitting a man, white, Asian, military, or otherwise - and we have all of the above working here.

Thats what I was going to say...I know you have white men working there and I have never been treated with anything but respect in this store. I dont mind waiting for my number to be called because the employees at Riflegear are spending time with their customers....thats the way it should be!

greybeard
02-25-2012, 2:22 PM
Just waiting to see OP response

paul0660
02-25-2012, 2:27 PM
Kevin,

End the competition. Post of the year.

bob7122
02-25-2012, 2:41 PM
I didn't read every response but have been to this shop a number of times and these guys have the best customer service around and no signs of discrimination. Ridiculous assertion

that is because you look irish; no one wants to fight an irishman...:chris:

Peter W Bush
02-25-2012, 4:10 PM
We must band together to eRRINimate Lacism.

fixed it for you

Sgt. J Beezy
02-25-2012, 4:51 PM
I too am a White Military man who has upon shopping at RifleGear set a new standard for shopping at gun stores to which I have yet to find another that meets the great service rendered by RifleGear. The service itself is well worth the time spent waiting for your number to be called.

NSR500
02-25-2012, 6:11 PM
I love threads like this. People are so quick to lash out against business and jump on the bandwagon.
The OP is the typical consumer of the times. They enter a business and chat on their phone like the whole World is going to wait for them.
I wish more businesses made a "No Service" policy for customers who insist on holding up the line while they finish up a call.

chickenfried
02-25-2012, 6:28 PM
:confused:People were quick to jump to riflegear's defense.
I love threads like this. People are so quick to lash out against business and jump on the bandwagon.

NSR500
02-25-2012, 6:48 PM
:confused:People were quick to jump to riflegear's defense.

The phenomenon is not confined to this specific thread. I was speaking more in the global calguns sense.

cwin
02-25-2012, 6:52 PM
I went into Riflegear for the first time today and I must say, their reputation for excellent customer service is well deserved. I went there to sell two of my firearms via PPT but also ended up putting some money on an LWRC I've been eyeing for a while and buying a Vltor stripped upper. Two different people helped me, I can't remember the name of the first guy but the guy who helped me with my LWRC was Brian, both of them were friendly and knowledgable. I only wish more shops were like this...and that Riflegear would move shop down to the San Diego area ;). Keep up the good work Riflegear!

Oh, btw, I did do two transfers an hour apart which required me taking two numbers. Their system seems to work fine and I wasn't discriminated against. Maybe because I'm Asian? :)

azthig69
02-25-2012, 6:54 PM
I wonder what "really" happened when the OP went to Ammo Bros. also.
Guy probably feels victimized everywhere he goes, because people don't help him with his shortcomings like mommy did.

The fact that OP refused to explain himself, I'm led to believe that OP's MO is typical liberal smear tactic. I won't be surprised if OP is w/anti 2A group. They'll try everything out of desperation like ammo ban and even bring down local businesses. Reading between the lines, I think that's what he's trying to do. We should rally around Riflegear, I like those guys.

Mod's please delete if I'm off base.

Baconator
02-25-2012, 6:55 PM
I've never had anything but the best service there.

SouperMan
02-25-2012, 7:05 PM
Props to Riflegear for not posting the video, that certainly shows a lot of class.

It would have pretty funny to see though.

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

email
02-25-2012, 7:12 PM
Fastkevin? (Crickets)

The end.

drifter001
02-25-2012, 7:14 PM
im posting here to follow this thread....and to rifle gear, you guys are awesome and i couldnt be happier with the service you guys provide...hands down prob the best service ive ever received from a gun store. both you guys as well as ammo bros are awesome!

Bro KV
02-25-2012, 7:15 PM
So there is no video. OP must be telling the truth.

I kid, I kid!

ptoguy2002
02-25-2012, 7:22 PM
Kevin,

*->OWNED<-*

Maltese Falcon
02-25-2012, 7:56 PM
I think the OP should apologize and show what a man and military ethos is all about...

Saym14
02-25-2012, 9:07 PM
how about 10% off for white guys ? :)

Solid Foundation
02-25-2012, 10:43 PM
The fact that OP refused to explain himself, I'm led to believe that OP's MO is typical liberal smear tactic. I won't be surprised if OP is w/anti 2A group. They'll try everything out of desperation like ammo ban and even bring down local businesses. Reading between the lines, I think that's what he's trying to do. We should rally around Riflegear, I like those guys.

Mod's please delete if I'm off base.

400+ posts, I kind of doubt it.
I can't agree with OP's posting either but we've all been there, done that. Overemphasize how bad something was to get the extra attention. But still, the race card? Come on now...

shark92651
02-26-2012, 11:41 AM
400+ posts, I kind of doubt it.
I can't agree with OP's posting either but we've all been there, done that. Overemphasize how bad something was to get the extra attention. But still, the race card? Come on now...

Yeah, this is not an anti-gun guy, anti-social maybe, but not anti-gun. He was not talking on his cell, but he was holding it with both hands and looking down on it - texting, checking email, etc... If anyone in this entire incident is racists it is the OP. He claims he was the only white guy in the entire store, yet the video shows at least two-three white customers other than himself in the store and two of our sales associates working in the showroom were white. His immediate reaction to missing his number being called was not that he wasn't paying attention, or that the store was loud and busy, but that we are racists and intentionally skipped him. Yet he is the one that stormed out of the store without telling anyone that he was skipped and immediately gets on our forum and makes slanderous and wild accusations based purely on race. This entire incident is ridiculous and I think his failure to return to try to back up any of his claims, or retract them and apologize, should speak volumes as to the validity of anything he said.

greybeard
02-26-2012, 11:47 AM
What we have racists on a gun board?:shock:

gl0ckc0ma
02-26-2012, 12:10 PM
So if I go into your store and pull a number, and I start playing a little Angrybirds, or Fruit Ninja on my phone to pass the time until I am called, your reps will see me and assume Im on the phone and just skip me?

Not that I would do this, cause usually when I am there at riflegear I am drooling all over the guns on the wall and checking out the accecories

shark92651
02-26-2012, 1:25 PM
We do not know what number anybody is holding in their hands. We call out the next number 2 - 3 times and if nobody steps forward, we go to the next number. It is the customer's responsibility to step forward or otherwise identify themselves when their number is called. We often have several people looking at us as we call a number and that is not the time to be subtle or assume we know what number is in your hand just because we made eye contact with you - just step forward to the counter or speak up. It's not that complicated :)

jdberger
02-26-2012, 1:48 PM
Yeah, this is not an anti-gun guy, anti-social maybe, but not anti-gun. He was not talking on his cell, but he was holding it with both hands and looking down on it - texting, checking email, etc... If anyone in this entire incident is racists it is the OP. He claims he was the only white guy in the entire store, yet the video shows at least two-three white customers other than himself in the store and two of our sales associates working in the showroom were white. His immediate reaction to missing his number being called was not that he wasn't paying attention, or that the store was loud and busy, but that we are racists and intentionally skipped him. Yet he is the one that stormed out of the store without telling anyone that he was skipped and immediately gets on our forum and makes slanderous and wild accusations based purely on race. This entire incident is ridiculous and I think his failure to return to try to back up any of his claims, or retract them and apologize, should speak volumes as to the validity of anything he said.

Looking at his posts, the OP spends 90% of his time buying and selling. If one were to be interested in contacting him, I'd suggest posting something in the For Sale forum.

Steve1968LS2
02-26-2012, 2:25 PM
The OP is insane.. I'm as "white" as can be and I get nothing but stellar service when I go to Riflegear..

The "racism" rant is as blithering when it comes from a white as it is when it's feigned by a black, hispanic or whatever.

I think some people leave the house with the intention of becoming offended.. sell-fulfilling prophecy. Or maybe just drama queens.

Steve1968LS2
02-26-2012, 2:31 PM
Hey fast Kevin,Met you once to buy that POS Springfield GI.When you pulled up like a Maniac i asked if you were a cop because you had the Balls to park in a Handicapped parking space and you shugged it off.I didnt like you because you were White like me.I didnt like you cause i thought you were and AHole.

lol.. worth quoting..

I see the OP ran away from this thread with his skirt between his knees.. that's pretty telling about what really went down.

Not sure if serious... lol

If you are then tell the OP to sack up and post back in the thread.. or hide.. his choice.

bob7122
02-26-2012, 2:42 PM
lol.. worth quoting..

I see the OP ran away from this thread with his skirt between his knees.. that's pretty telling about what really went down.

Not sure if serious... lol

If you are then tell the OP to sack up and post back in the thread.. or hide.. his choice.

no, not serious. lol :laugh::laugh:

i saw the "cousin twice removed," from a movie once.

nick
02-26-2012, 4:00 PM
I'm half Asian, would I get good service or bad?

OP, just PM Kes and ask him to delete your account and then start a new one under a different name.

Half-bad, at a guess. But, on the brighter side, it'll be half-good, too :p

rimfire78
02-26-2012, 4:53 PM
So he never came back to refute/defend himself?
Weak sauce.

live2suck
02-26-2012, 7:01 PM
Kevin,

David,

This post is so full of win.

In a week when I pick up my special order rifle you have secured an additional AR parts purchase from me, and this is the reason (no joke).

I would also like to extend a public "thank you" to Brian and John who helped me order the rifle. Their customer service was excellent, they returned calls promptly, and they were both superbly helpful with any questions I had while placing the order.

Agreeing with everyone else in this thread, the charges of racism are completely unfounded.

Andrew (cracker patron)

Gryff
02-26-2012, 8:10 PM
There needs to be an icon or member tag for pwning someone so completely in a forum that the other person quits the Internet.

rimfire78
02-26-2012, 10:08 PM
There needs to be an icon or member tag for pwning someone so completely in a forum that the other person quits the Internet.

AAAahhhh ha ha ha ha ha!
:rofl:

Carlow202
02-27-2012, 6:52 AM
For playing the racism card, you must continue to do this for all eternity!

http://funny.desivalley.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/owned-funny-picture5.jpg

p229
02-27-2012, 2:51 PM
We do not know what number anybody is holding in their hands. We call out the next number 2 - 3 times and if nobody steps forward, we go to the next number. It is the customer's responsibility to step forward or otherwise identify themselves when their number is called. We often have several people looking at us as we call a number and that is not the time to be subtle or assume we know what number is in your hand just because we made eye contact with you - just step forward to the counter or speak up. It's not that complicated :)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/422679_395564163803302_127306903962364_1556135_850 083376_n.jpg

MARLANDO
02-27-2012, 3:00 PM
Kevin,

http://farm8.static.flickr.com/7145/6651729829_a70aa84ab2.jpg

gl0ckc0ma
02-27-2012, 3:04 PM
Mann did the OP fall off the earth or what??

Coded-Dude
02-27-2012, 3:21 PM
whew.....my sides hurt now. thanks for this thread.

drifter2be
02-27-2012, 3:26 PM
The OP has got to be full of it. Was there a little over 3 hours ago doing a DROS on a New Frontier lower. Guy behind the counter (asian) was nothing but nice and helpful to me (white devil). I can honestly say with zero reservation that I got the BEST customer service I have ever gotten at a gun shop at RifleGear. I hate the fact that they are a 90 minute drive from where I live, but between their website, and just waiting and buying a lot of stuff at once, I think they are pretty much going to be my go-to shop from now on.

xoutxkastx
02-27-2012, 3:54 PM
Riflegear rocks. There's so many different things to look at while waiting for your number. Anyone from SoCal would have been to Turners at least once and experience the 1-2 hour wait times. OP may have been one of those "try hards"getting ready of for MW3. Got his butt kicked by asians online and got pissed when he went to riflegear and realized he might get his butt kicked again(I kid I kid) +1 Riflegear service always rocks and cool to news on AR like me.

Tinknocker
02-27-2012, 7:21 PM
I went to RifleGear for the first time today, it wasn't to busy and had a few questions to ask concerning AR's. Great service, questions answered and now I'm sure I'll be doing business there! Might have to get a AK too! I may never go to Turner's again. My redskin behind was not a issue.

ArkinDomino
02-27-2012, 11:24 PM
great thread...

wisefire
02-27-2012, 11:34 PM
Man how did I miss this thread.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

bubbapug1
02-28-2012, 12:33 AM
I've seen a lot of crap threads on Calguns, but this thread is the worst to date.

Rifle Gear racist????

That is totally crazy, totally just messed up beyond description....how could anyone even think or say such a thing. In todays world in SoCal there is really no line drawn between Asians, Hispanics, Whites, or blacks, at least not in my experiance in the gun world. Maybe in street gangs. but at Rifle Gear????? What about all the guys there who are white, black, and hispanic?

Why is this thread even still open? Kes would have killed this one a long long time ago. it serves no purpose but to inflame racial tensions.

And rifle gear is certainly not anti military, just the opposite.

Kill this thread, this is an ugliness that shouldn't see the light of day.

bubbapug1 - a wasp riflegear client since early 2008

dkindrumr
02-28-2012, 8:57 AM
I was floored reading this too. If the OP knew anything about RG he would realize just how ridiculous his statements were.

This Caucasian Veteran of 2 wars and 2 branches of service, fully supports RG and all of its stellar staff.

greybeard
02-28-2012, 10:29 AM
I've seen a lot of crap threads on Calguns, but this thread is the worst to date.

Rifle Gear racist????

That is totally crazy, totally just messed up beyond description....how could anyone even think or say such a thing. In todays world in SoCal there is really no line drawn between Asians, Hispanics, Whites, or blacks, at least not in my experiance in the gun world. Maybe in street gangs. but at Rifle Gear????? What about all the guys there who are white, black, and hispanic?

Why is this thread even still open? Kes would have killed this one a long long time ago. it serves no purpose but to inflame racial tensions.

And rifle gear is certainly not anti military, just the opposite.

Kill this thread, this is an ugliness that shouldn't see the light of day.

bubbapug1 - a wasp riflegear client since early 2008
This is Rifle Gear's own sub forum, I suspect if they had just killed this, the OP would be over in OT roasting Rifle Gear for deleting his post and we would not know the whole story.
I commend Dave for keeping this open and not posting the video

Dave07997S
02-28-2012, 12:54 PM
I am former US Army, 11B20 25th Infantry (Light), Brian who helped me was former Army himself, great guy and great advice. I think Riflegear rocks...

Akers
02-28-2012, 1:09 PM
I'd like to see a pic of the 5 foot 200lber please.

dj_dub
02-28-2012, 1:56 PM
I've never laughed so hard reading a thread on here ever...thanks for making my day everyone! LOL :rofl2:

Big ups to Riflegear for showing class during this whole thing. I'm another satisfied customer of theirs... Everytime I've visited Riflegear in person and done online purchases or phone questions, I've received nothing but the best customer service I've ever experienced from a gun shop. It's because of that they'll always have me as a returning customer that will refer all his friends their way for business. Keep up the great work!! :)

02-28-2012, 2:24 PM
Seems fastkevin is actually slowkevin. I'll go out on a limb and say that the only color that Riflegear favors is green.

Speedpower
02-28-2012, 4:24 PM
So what are you trying to say OP? that the Asian guys AT RIFLEGEAR are discriminating a WHITE BOY? that will be impossible! maybe you are forgetting that Asians are minorities in the US! :facepalm:

Below.Zero
02-28-2012, 4:27 PM
I just wanted to say it again.... ALL THE GUYS AT RIFLEGEAR are a CLASS ACT!!

:thumbsup:

AS45-70
02-28-2012, 6:04 PM
Thank you for a most enjoyable read.

I have been meaning to come check out the store, guess i need to get off my rear.

Sonic_mike
02-28-2012, 6:21 PM
http://upperrepublic.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/kanye-west-bush.jpg riflegear does not care about white people.

J/k

Sonic_mike
02-28-2012, 6:21 PM
http://upperrepublic.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/kanye-west-bush.jpg riflegear does not care about white people.

J/k

pharazon
02-28-2012, 7:30 PM
FastKevin,

As the boyfriend of the girl you referenced in your post, I'd like to point out one huge discrepancy in your allegations..

She's ****ing white. How can you possibly accuse Rifle Gear of being racist against white people when the person he helped instead of you was white herself?

For the record, I live about an hour and twenty from RifleGear, and I have driven there on four separate occasions to do business with them. Their prices are as low as any online vendor, and their customer service is second to none. I am relieved to know that you will no longer be shopping there. Something about their reputation in the community and their reviews on Yelp tells me they are going to make it okay without you.

Also, "200 bills?" You need to have your eyes checked, bro. Hopefully the folks at the local VA aren't racist, or you're SOL, huh?

Solid Foundation
02-28-2012, 7:46 PM
So what are you trying to say OP? that the Asian guys AT RIFLEGEAR are discriminating a WHITE BOY? that will be impossible! maybe you are forgetting that Asians are minorities in the US! :facepalm:

You don't have to be Caucasian to be a racist. Let's be sure to get that straight... that's got to be one of the worst things some of you guys have to deal with. There's a lot of borderline racist things us minorities can get away with that you Caucasians would get crucified for.

Speedpower
02-28-2012, 8:09 PM
You don't have to be Caucasian to be a racist. Let's be sure to get that straight... that's got to be one of the worst things some of you guys have to deal with. There's a lot of borderline racist things us minorities can get away with that you Caucasians would get crucified for.

How sure are you that I'm a Caucasian? you think you're smart? :rolleyes:

Solid Foundation
02-28-2012, 8:22 PM
How sure are you that I'm a Caucasian? you think you're smart? :rolleyes:

heh heh...
My minority is supposed to be smart ;)

Actually, that was meant as a general statement, not specifically for you

...whitey :p

see what I mean?

Speedpower
02-28-2012, 8:42 PM
heh heh...
My minority is supposed to be smart ;)

Actually, that was meant as a general statement, not specifically for you

...whitey :p

see what I mean?

Huh! :D

PolishMike
02-28-2012, 9:22 PM
ahhh the joys of retail :-)

drifter001
02-28-2012, 9:27 PM
:lurk5:

still waiting for fastkevin to return and say something on here.........

greybeard
02-28-2012, 9:48 PM
:lurk5:

still waiting for fastkevin to return and say something on here.........
He has not been on since the 25th

fcr
02-28-2012, 10:44 PM
I have been coming in since Ryan came to you from J&J. I have always been treated very well in all transactions, no matter how minimal. I have moved out of the area and miss being able to just come in and finger stuff. Glad to see you are so busy now that you have a numbering system. Even when you didn't have it, you guys kept it straight. You can't please everyone, but you guys have always tried, from what I have seen.

MikeEM1
02-29-2012, 9:31 AM
I've been shopping at Riflegear since they had a tiny shop on Harbor in Costa Mesa, great company. They help out everyone no matter the sex or race. I've even gone in a lot just to chit chat, take a look at guns and shoot the shi*t. Really cool guys and always educating me on things I have questions on. I haven't been there in awhile, but I def want to pick up some things from them shortly.

I'll speak for my buddy who isn't on the forum, he bought a Riflegear lower and LH upper from them and it was A+ service. He's very happy with his purchase and will not hesitate to shop there again.

JMB1911
02-29-2012, 3:06 PM
I really do think that the OP should man up and apologize in this thread...and get an "Owned Crybaby" tag under his username. Rifle Gear is one classy place that's been a great resource to a lot of us in here. I've been there to do PPTs, purchase, or just drool on the products and accessories. At no time did any of the staff there ever feel bothered or have given attitude to my ex-military self or my whitey girlfriend.

<IXOYE><
02-29-2012, 4:36 PM
Wow how did I miss this thread? I was in the shop that day with my little boy buying my EXPS2 (thank you, btw). The OP was standing near the little swing gate on his cell. Maybe taking pics of the "hello kitty" rifle. I seen him shout at you when you took that fat girl before him. Honestly, even though he missed his number, you should have just taken him. When he stormed out and threw his rifle in the back of his monster truck, I honestly believed he was going to go postal.

I am a loyal beaner who likes rifle gear and will continue to shop.

PS, send me the vid. I want to see it played out again LOL!!

f308gt4
02-29-2012, 6:15 PM
Another satisfied customer here. I DROS'd a new Saiga 308 today, and received great service, as usual. The place was busy when I got there, but just waited my turn and soon enough, I was filling out the paperwork. I did allude to the 10% white boy discount, but alas, did not get it :)

I've bought a couple lowers, bunch of miscellaneous AR parts, and now the Saiga from them, and have always been treated nicely by the staff. I could have bought the Saiga online for a little cheaper, but I'd rather my money goes to Riflegear. Keep up the good work guys!

As the terminator says: I'll be back...

f308gt4
02-29-2012, 6:16 PM

Boo_Radley
02-29-2012, 7:20 PM
Had to be part of this thread. About 17 different kinds of wonderful. A future historic thread.

SoulStealer
02-29-2012, 7:30 PM
http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa369/failure2elucidate/ScreenShot371.jpg

You just made this white guy p*** his pants!

onequickshift
02-29-2012, 7:59 PM
I'm the type that purposely buys from the local guys first, to support my local business(es). Up 'til now I shopped at Ammo Bros(until their 'smith' ruined my upper attempting to install a piston kit, then 'only' charged me $200 for his 'time'), and today I decided to hit up Riflegear.
I entered the store(which is at most 8 feet from the counter to the door), grabbed a number, and waited. When it was time for my number to come up, a dude behind the counter looked at me and I showed him my tag(14). He then looked away from me, and at a female, who showed him her number, which was the one after mine(15). He then proceeded to point at her and click the number display THROUGH 14, and stopped at 15. I know what you're thinking, and you could be right, but she wasn't even 5' tall, and EASILY two-bills(200lbs). Maybe that was his type...but in any event, I then looked at him and asked in an outside voice, "what happened to 14'? Everyone looked at me, but nobody said anything.
Here's the facts:
I was the ONLY white person in the store. EVERYONE behind the counter was asian. And I noticed a few minutes ago I'm wearing a t-shirt with a particular U.S. Army unit crest on it.
I had been in the store standing quietly in the same location for the previous 20-minutes.
The Counter-person looked right at me and saw my number 14, then chose to help the next person(who like everyone else in the store, wasn't white, and wasn't wearing any military-related clothing), AFTER clicking the number sign TWICE to get through MY number, and land on the next person's.
For whatever reason, dude CHOSE NOT to help ME. Whether that was his decision alone, or that of the store itself, I don't know. The only thing I can say is that there was NO mistake made on his part. He saw me plain as day, and purposely helped someone else.
The ONLY differences between me and the other customers was the color of my skin, and the emblem on my shirt.
There WASN'T a booger sticking out of my nose, nor am I oozing puss or any other vile bodily fluid that would make one not want to come within 100 yards of me. I know because I checked..;)
I know the local asian communites around here aren't big flag wavers(U.S. anyway), and this store IS in a city with a huge asian population, but refusing service to a 'customer' because he's white and/or [prior] military? That's just stupid...my money is just as green as everyone else.
In any event, I know I'm not gonna even consider doing business with this store again. If it's one thing we're not short of around here, it's gun stores.

First off, lets start this right, you're so bucking full of ****. Let's get that out of the way. Next, their ticket system is awesome! Their customer service is awesome! Ok lets move on shall we?

"she wasn't even 5' tall, and EASILY two-bills(200lbs)"
I am barely dbl tapping 5 feet even, myself as a woman. I am about 98 pounds. What the 5hit does that have to do with anything EXCEPT you trying to insert insult? "Maybe that's his type? He saw you clear as day?" Well son, did you buck up or stfu? Cause sounds like you didn't correct the guy and say HEY, I believe you skipped my number (which I don't think is true...) and exert you were next for service? No. Another thing, why put two-bills and then emphasis the 200lbs part? WHY NOT SAY 200LBS! Oh! There's a God damn concept! Everyone looked at you and did nothing? Um I am sorry, but you're full of crap. And the whole his type her type she said he said bull5hit isn't flying. I am quiet too you know! I stand in stores, and wait for my turn! I am barely tall enough to notice, I am under 100 pounds, I have fake tooters, and I used to model. I still wait my bucking turn! No special god damn treatment, at shop or gun show. And thats how it's supposed to be. You're supposed to be a man, ACT like one, instead of sissy 5hit crying about your number ignored, IF it really even was. Race 5hit my bucking ***, I am asian AND white mixxie, my dad's Caucasian, my extended chinese and korean family who're here, have sons in the MIL, f u on that bull**** crap, and I will cuss about that! You're so full of crap! Im ****ing AMERICAN, RED WHITE AND BLUE. I may not be able to serve, and had not served, but I am pretty patriotic. Can't believe someone with a bull**** whiney ****ing crap **** lie like what you just said, SERVED. NOW THAT! I am against and disgusted with, have some GOD DAMN self respect, and not post useless dribble and bull**** like this.

Hits a nerve with me! Since you like to talk asian!!!!! I have korean, but I also have other eths with aggression like GERMAN, IRISH, ITALIAN too on my dad's side! So I get really ****ing pissed. And Now I am really cussing, cause your crap is stupid. Good, fine, go away, I am sure RG would agree, they don't need/want business from you. Trust me, they don't need your business.

Make's me wonder, did you even have issues with your smithy? Or were you just playing the bleedy ***** card wha wha you got sand in your cooch son. I doubt the problem was with services rendered, probably the problem was? YOU. Flat out, simple.

Jesus, my blood pressure just climbed, I am ganna go cuss in other languages and kill some steak with a knife and fork while reading what others posted to this, you're a *****!

roushstage2
03-01-2012, 2:36 AM
Must be one of them guys who feel that because they served in the military (which yes, thank you for your service no doubt), they are entitled to special treatment everywhere they go and can treat people however they want.

Sounds like the veteran who *used to* run a small, local business up here...until he had to close the doors because people got tired of his holier-than-thou attitude towards anyone that walked in the door since he was probably doing them a favor by simply acknowledging their presence.

SAR_boats
03-01-2012, 5:41 AM
Kevin,

Owned.

BTW, I have Purchased 3 handguns outright and done several more transfers at Riflegear and I have found the staff to be courteous, friendly and, best of all, knowledgeable esp when it comes to the legality of things. It is a top notch store.

Oh, yeah, and I am a big white guy who usually wears old US Navy unit tshirts.

onequickshift
03-01-2012, 10:52 AM
He doesn't care, cause he no proof to back up his bogus bull5hit complaint, he probably just wanted attention, and wanted to feel important by bashing RG. Or maybe, he really is BUTT HURT from video footage able to be posted. Maybe he shouldn't have been a chatty kathy on his cell phone with all his girl friends yammering about pillow fights and sleep overs, makeup play sessions and 5hit, and focused that he was at THEIR business establishment to attain THEIR services. And he prob got embarrassed that he was caught in the wrong and his claims rebutted.

Oh he cares, just doesn't wanna admit it.

Its ok Kevin, we know you read post, and you feel sad...and to ice the cake, that they don't need your business :( there there...there's always turners for you, cupcakes~

SarcoBlaster
03-02-2012, 6:03 PM
Kevin,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/SarcoBlaster/Slap.gif

hyperion.excal
03-03-2012, 3:26 AM
Here's the facts:
5000 thread views and 4 pages of replies and yet you are still nowhere to be found. We all know you view the thread without login in because you are now ashamed of yourself for making horrendous accusations and lying on the internet. Great job! Now no one will ever do transactions with you again. I hope you enjoyed being trolled, you deserve every bit of it. And i hope i never get to meet you in real life.

http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt287/Hyperion_Excal/8306LolCat20Fail-1.jpg

Im buying another rifle from riflegear very soon.

bubbapug1
03-03-2012, 11:03 PM
First off, lets start this right, you're so bucking full of ****. Let's get that out of the way. Next, their ticket system is awesome! Their customer service is awesome! Ok lets move on shall we?

Hits a nerve with me! Since you like to talk asian!!!!! I have korean, but I also have other eths with aggression like GERMAN, IRISH, ITALIAN too on my dad's side! So I get really ****ing pissed. And Now I am really cussing, cause your crap is stupid. Good, fine, go away, I am sure RG would agree, they don't need/want business from you. Trust me, they don't need your business.

Make's me wonder, did you even have issues with your smithy? Or were you just playing the bleedy ***** card wha wha you got sand in your cooch son. I doubt the problem was with services rendered, probably the problem was? YOU. Flat out, simple.

Jesus, my blood pressure just climbed, I am ganna go cuss in other languages and kill some steak with a knife and fork while reading what others posted to this, you're a *****!

Wow, I love this post!! I think you would be a great girlfriend!! You speak your mind...Can I get a date??

Riflelover
03-03-2012, 11:39 PM
Can't believe I'm just now seeing this thread. Would love to see an op apology but doubt it will ever happen.

Tanner68
03-04-2012, 12:11 AM
With all the gun store bashing on CGs, it is good to see a store so solidly vindicated.

emy
03-04-2012, 12:26 AM
Hey guys , I think you hurt fastkevins feeling, he might not come back here anymore , now were one member less. Were sure gonna mis you kev.

freonr22
03-04-2012, 12:29 AM
All girls need lovin. It what's on the inside that counts.

gl0ckc0ma
03-04-2012, 12:44 AM
I say we start posting pics of what we think this Fastkevin guy looks like until he responds to this thread

Ill start;

Here he is in front of his computer

http://cdn2.mamapop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/InternetToughGuy.jpg

Riflelover
03-04-2012, 12:55 AM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/4/29/129170523830571686.jpg

Bobby Ricigliano
03-04-2012, 5:46 AM
Yikes. I'm white. I'm prior service U.S.Army. Been in RG lots of times and always been treated great.

Bobby Ricigliano
03-04-2012, 7:09 AM

That is a picture of me celebrating my recent dramatic weight loss by ordering some stuff from Riflegear.com!

greybeard
03-04-2012, 9:05 AM
There goes breakfast:puke:

freonr22
03-04-2012, 9:39 AM
Thats pretty harsh

greybeard
03-04-2012, 11:34 AM
Thats pretty harsh
Sorry, I have a weak stomach

prod39
03-04-2012, 12:01 PM
I have ALWAYS had nothing But EXEMPLARY service from everyone at this store!!!
Never, Never, Never, been rushed, always helpful, willing to explain the workings of an AR to an old White, blue-eyed, blonde, and grey, haired guy.

This guys claim is crap!
JB

racerx944
03-04-2012, 12:41 PM
My experience at riflegear has been great. I think everybody should take a chill pill here and stop dogpiling. Nobody died and the I believe the situation has been sufficiently clarified.

onequickshift
03-04-2012, 12:47 PM
Bubbapug1: lol. uhhh thanks? I just get really mad easily. I have anger problems with jack asses :D And I <3 RG, they are all really good hearted people, their commitment, and dedication is so frigging rare ESPECIALLY in CA. It's why I'd love for them to sell more stuff like knives and other good kit, so I can just one stop shop with them :D And sorries I don't date from forums, :P hahaaha

Freonr22: Haha, EVERYONE needs love. But his attack on a woman using weight as an intro just shows poor form and that he's gunning for a fight.

GCOMA: So you're saying he is 44, still lives at home, and his handle fastkevin, means he plays to much racing gameage online?!

Riflelover: You just made me puke a little...lol.

RX944: You don't happen to live in Newport and rock a Porsche 944, with an LS1 with a supercharger do you? If so, its LS13!!!! The chick from the base meets, cpl years ago, 13 coupe, built up ls1 all motor? White car, electron red cage, red calipers, red bride seats, with a pooh bear on a noose hanging from rollcage rear? :D I kept eating doritos like a fiend!!! On another note, everyones just dogpiling cause the dude was a shmuck! He was trying to sully RG's name, and for what? What exactly for?

agentunknown
03-04-2012, 4:09 PM
Riflegear has great service. Everytime I go in there I am the only asian customer in the shop. How does the OP feel this way?

supershockers
03-05-2012, 12:34 AM
This thread is epic. I recently got my first lower on black friday at RG called talked to I believe Dave on the phone before I drove down there. Went in waited in line texting and talking on the my cell phone yet like a normal person I paid attention when my number was called and had great service and great advice. Saw my ex's bro in law and he and the guy at the counter spent time going over different options in building it. Maybe he didn't notice I was white lmao. What a joke the OP comments are.

I will be back shortly for another lower and more parts. Best shop I have been too.

oaklander
03-05-2012, 1:27 AM
Just to chime in its that same "white guy" who normally ends up helping me "the black chick" and he and everyone else there (including the dogs) seem very professional and friendly.

Say it, sister!!!!

:)

oaklander
03-05-2012, 1:33 AM
All girls need lovin. It what's on the inside that counts.

The words "on the" are not required.

;)

Veggie
03-05-2012, 1:53 AM
Misunderstandings happen but OP needs to own up. I was really surprised when I saw a negative Riflegear thread. Never been there because I live in NorCal but I only hear good things.

SarcoBlaster
03-05-2012, 4:03 AM
Just got this as a visitor message from the OP after informing him his thread needed his attention:

"No, it actually doesn't.
I wrote a pretty detailed account from my perspective of my trip into RG in my post.
I left it for others to make up their mind's on their own.
I haven't been back to the thread, and don't plan to.
This is the internet, and thus I'm sure people with no life and nothing better to do, have created a soap opera.
As I wrote, my post is quite detailed, and all relevant information is contained in it."

Spineless.

onequickshift
03-05-2012, 12:14 PM
Just got this as a visitor message from the OP after informing him his thread needed his attention:

"No, it actually doesn't.
I wrote a pretty detailed account from my perspective of my trip into RG in my post.
I left it for others to make up their mind's on their own.
I haven't been back to the thread, and don't plan to.
This is the internet, and thus I'm sure people with no life and nothing better to do, have created a soap opera.
As I wrote, my post is quite detailed, and all relevant information is contained in it."

Spineless.

Often times when someone gets ball sacked, they will reply with something like "This is the internet, and thus I'm sure people with no life and nothing better to do, have created a soap opera." What else is he ganna do or be able to say? Usually when one post a thread, they will return to view it on any forum, anywhere, because, that's why they are on a forum. lol. He's viewed here quite enough, maybe he didn't get the response he wanted, or maybe he just wanted to put his hand on the stove. Its ok. Ignorant and retarded people do as such so. Maybe he's just a pretty pretty princess who got his tw@t all hot pockered fresh from the flames...ouch. I would be hurt and crying in the corner as well.

He rebuts that this is the internet? Yes, yes it is. lol. Created a soap opera? We did not, he's the dumb5hit who posted and prob didn't expect for such an overwhelming response. Its ok Kevin...don't cry. Just shop at turners. Then you'll really have something to complain about.

And btw, if you have other crap hurting your bunger in life? Don't try to dirty other good peoples names just because you're a DUMBA55. The ppl at RG are kind enough to not post a video of you yammering away on your cell to your girlfriends about girls night out and all the hot guys you were crushing on. See? You aren't the only one who can inject content. :TFH:

One more thing, I am pretty evil :43: b*tchy&mean. Unapologetic. Blunt. To bad I don't have a shop for you to post about and say youre all butt hurt about how I treated you :rolleyes:

Lastly, shame on you wearing service duty the way you have. It really means nothing except everything. Whats that mean? Its an honor to serve, to be an aegis for your people. But when you wear that service like entitlement makes you stink horridly. Racism as you pointed out, is false, everyone frigging knows it.

And they don't play favoritism, fcfs. ticky ticky ticky, ticket and a number sir. That's it. I would call myself pretty, but I on the occasions I've gone, haven't gotten special treatment, don't expect any. Everything is as it should be. Good down to earth, go out of their way to help you, informative, genuine awesome ppl. If you are ganna gun for a fight? Don't bring an airsoft rifle son~ :oji:

tad13070
03-05-2012, 1:48 PM
I would just like to say I'm a 5'8 185 lbs white guy in my early 40's. I went to Rifle Gear on several occassions looking, asking questions, not sure what i wanted or needed except for the idea of an AR-15 in .223. I was helped by asians and white guys. They all were great. I did decide to purchase my lower thru them. All went as expected and picked up the lower on Feb 20, 2012. I would and have been in Turners twice since picking up the lower and recommended people to RifleGear. I learned of Rifle Gear through a referral at Turners from a customer. Yes the store is small and busy but I went in there being pre warned of the wait time. I would refer anyone in OC who is looking to build a lower to them. Fowlers is crazy expensive ( example Stag Model 6 $970 at Rifle Gear but $1280 at Fowlers ) Turners just doesn't have the right stuff. But will say if your in San Diego I also like Parallex Tactical. Also great customer service but long wait. Just a little large store. But not much. More gear or add on for Ar's in stock.

oaklander
03-05-2012, 2:22 PM
The issue here is that someone insulted asians, white people, gun owners, women, people who aren't skinny (like me), and probably several other groups.

NOW - that person wants an apology?

What the OP needs to do is admit that he was wrong.

Our community is very tight, and that is what I tell people. Don't just insult people. That also hold true in Oakland.

When I first moved my wife back here, I gave her one word of advice - I said "always be nice to everyone because that homeless person, or that kid on the corner, might be saving your azz some day."

Same holds true here in our community.

SarcoBlaster
03-05-2012, 3:42 PM
Got this little gem today after informing him that he failed to mention that he was on the phone, didn't speak up, threw his ticket on the ground, and walked out:

"You can see why I'm not in there answering these ridiculous questions.
My 'detailed' account states EXACTLY what I was doing when my number SHOULD have been called-but wasn't. All you need to do is READ what I wrote. I state exactly what I did, up to and including asking in my 'outside voice'(raised volume) WTF happened to number 14(?), and after nobody saying anything, bouncing
It's a moot point anyway, as I was MAYBE 3 feet from the counter. That store is very small. You could hear someone calling your number anywhere in it, provided the person saying it was speaking audibly.
In any event, I gotta take some gear down to the port, and get med and finance forms filled out
I really enjoyed these chats, but I'm leaving the country shortly, and won't be taking part anymore.
Unless/Until someone comes up an 'innocent' cause to what I saw/experienced, I'm standing by what I wrote.
In the end however, none of it means a damn thing, as it's all controlled by the Matrix anyway."

Guess he's the victim here... :rolleyes:

dedub
03-05-2012, 4:12 PM
This thread has me in stitches. A true #winning.

onequickshift
03-05-2012, 7:35 PM
lol he won't be missed. At port? Is he jumping into the ocean? I'd say no wait, stop...but I don't care really.

In any case, he refuses to confront, because he knows he's in the wrong and can't say any really other wise, with any proof. They got his nuts in a rat trap, and he's to embarrassed to say sorries lol. no worries. On another note, I got me a new short stuff upper for my pistol lower :) *happy dance*

onequickshift
03-05-2012, 7:36 PM
lol he won't be missed. At port? Is he jumping into the ocean? I'd say no wait, stop...but I don't care really.

In any case, he refuses to confront, because he knows he's in the wrong and can't say any really other wise, with any proof. They got his nuts in a rat trap, and he's to embarrassed to say sorries lol. no worries. On another note, I got me a new short stuff upper for my pistol lower :) *happy dance*

zum
03-05-2012, 8:53 PM
Ive spend thousands with RifleGear and this post had me kinda pissed for a minute right up until SHARK posted

to the OP why don't you go pull a pin and swallow

and like onequickshift said SHAME on you for wearing your service duty as entitlement

romeo26
03-05-2012, 10:44 PM
now you know the world is coming to an end...when a white person pulls the race card!

I bet the op tried to be slick about going to the counter when his number was called. When mu number is called, I feel like I just won the lotto!

AKSOG
03-06-2012, 8:56 AM
Fellow honky here.I have had nothing but exemplary service from Rifle gear. I can honestly say they have some of the best customer service out all the companies I have ever dealt with. Friendly staff that is always willing to help out.

deconb
03-06-2012, 3:41 PM
haha, search around for fastkevin on google, you'll find some interesting results.

htfan
03-07-2012, 7:16 AM
just had to be here!! Great thread!

By the way, I'm another very happy Riflegear customer... great service, great attitude.... and yes... I'm a white guy (Mutt mix!)

LBDamned
03-07-2012, 9:49 AM
I don't know the OP but I must admit, in my personal and professional life - many times the person/people bringing race to the equation is usually the one with a race issue (borderline racists?).

I must also say however, that many posts in this thread about race are a bit disturbing.

I'm a mutt (considered white/caucasian I guess), many of my friends and colleagues are full blooded various ethnicity... I don't (nor do people I respect) even acknowledge race unless it is mentioned or otherwise brought to attention. *I am against illegal immigration however - regardless of what country - but that's not really relevant here, I'm just being real...

As for Rifle Gear... I have been there twice, had exceptional customer service - I've dealt with them by phone and received professional courtesy... I met one of the associates at Burro Canyon a while back, he was a great guy... each of these encounters were various races - and honestly, I would have never thought to mention it had it not been for the racial crap being thrown around.

It's all fun & games to joke about racial this and racial that... but guys (and gals), please realize that all acknowledgement perpetuates racism... as I mentioned at beginning of this (long) post, often times its the people that bring up race are the ones with a race issue. Just about everything in life can be addressed without racial implications (and if you think not, maybe you need to consider your views on race).

Back to the actual topic... I don't know if the implied PMs that have been posted are real - but if they are, then Rifle Gear probably should post the video of what took place - since the guy is adamant about being ignored and not being on the phone (I find it hard to believe, but vid would end all question)... this is of course providing the posts about OPs PMs are real.

onequickshift
03-07-2012, 7:32 PM
Hold on, I am going to make pop corn. LBD I am a mutt too :) its ok. Ruff Ruff :D

WDE91
03-08-2012, 9:01 AM
tall skinny whitey that is young and I get great service
I will be stopping in on Friday for a couple goodies

This has been a pretty epic well beatdown...

joelj320
03-08-2012, 9:03 AM
I hear they have seperate drinking fountains and restrooms for white people :p

uxo2
03-09-2012, 6:23 PM
They hate Fat people too..

I have been there numerous times and I caught the aroma of a cheap lunch.
Never once did they offer any.....

onequickshift
03-09-2012, 6:35 PM
They hate skinny girls too :( Or in my case they hate super small and super short women :( *sigh*

Maybe if I was taller...alas, guess Ill have to drink sep water fountains and use diff restrooms....

***THREAD JACKING***
So S&W M&P pistols? Where they at? :D ?

TKM
03-09-2012, 7:28 PM
I hear they have seperate drinking fountains and restrooms for white people :p

It's worse than you think. They makes the men and women folk use different restrooms even if they are caucasoid and married.

NYsteveZ
03-10-2012, 8:52 PM
You gotta be kidding me...I had to join this thread. Racism, reunions, sharks and oppressed white people.
BTW, if you park in a handicap zone here in Oceanside, he will see many racist disabled Veterans, who apparently hate fellow service members.
The police here will be happy to serve you though, give you a ticket and take your money, just as you originally wanted from RG.
On this, and slightly off topic-how is it a DMV hold will deny you a firearm purchase, but someone going nuts (as Kevin did) in a gun shop allow a person to buy a gun? Sharkman, Polish Mike...what do you guys think? Should an FFL/gunshop have the power to blacklist someone or is that infringing too much on 2A?

NYsteveZ
03-10-2012, 8:58 PM
Also forgot-Kes wont delete or lock this thread because he is too busy laughing!

Kev-MISTAKES...Perhaps the purpose of your life is to serve as a warning to others. Joking aside, apologize to these guys, or respond with evidence to back up your claim.

racerx944
03-10-2012, 9:49 PM
RX944: You don't happen to live in Newport and rock a Porsche 944, with an LS1 with a supercharger do you? If so, its LS13!!!! The chick from the base meets, cpl years ago, 13 coupe, built up ls1 all motor? White car, electron red cage, red calipers, red bride seats, with a pooh bear on a noose hanging from rollcage rear? :D I kept eating doritos like a fiend!!! On another note, everyones just dogpiling cause the dude was a shmuck! He was trying to sully RG's name, and for what? What exactly for?

We probably have some mutual friends. Scott, owner of Renegade Hybrids used one of my chassis (later ran at Tribute to Lemans a few years back) to develop the first LSx conversion kits on a 944. The guy you know is probably a customer of Renegade since there are only a handful of street legal LSx converted 944s in this state.

Sounds like you have a b*tchin car. My project 944 is getting a BDS 671 on a SBC and 14" wide rear tires. Its nowhere near street legal but 700+hp should yank the front tires right off the ground.

santamonica9
03-12-2012, 10:42 AM
Kevin,

HA HA HA LOL- love the fact that we can review the video and see your b.s. claims. Riflegear was/and has always been very respectfull and nice to all their customers everytime Ive been in

SamsDX
03-12-2012, 3:24 PM
Wow, how did I miss this thread?

It reminds me a lot of people posting complaints about how they were mistreated at shooting ranges (OnTarget, for example), only to have the proprietor come on and offer to show security video footage that totally repudiates OP's claims.

I was going to say, I never use the Ignore list, but fastkevin would have probably been the perfect candidate for it so I don't mistakenly set up a buy/sell/trade in the future. It looks like that won't be necessary, since he's leaving the country, and leaving Calguns.

MikeR
03-12-2012, 8:15 PM
This thread made me lol

Maybe he grabbed his number in the wrong isle, he needs to look for this sign...
http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq234/MRibz/Random/random6.jpg

Its tough being a cracker these days, so much hate. ;)

Ill will admit my one experience with RG was not very positive but i realize that **** happens. Nothing to do with CS, thats for sure.

onequickshift
03-13-2012, 3:33 AM
We probably have some mutual friends. Scott, owner of Renegade Hybrids used one of my chassis (later ran at Tribute to Lemans a few years back) to develop the first LSx conversion kits on a 944. The guy you know is probably a customer of Renegade since there are only a handful of street legal LSx converted 944s in this state.

Sounds like you have a b*tchin car. My project 944 is getting a BDS 671 on a SBC and 14" wide rear tires. Its nowhere near street legal but 700+hp should yank the front tires right off the ground.

Heard of :) don't know. I have a number of LS swapped vehicles, as well 2jed. Most are not kept in CA, but at a few of my properties, my current projects though are a newish GTR, that a friend test muled a v8 awd motorset from scratch-i purchased. A reproduction 15 silvia shell thats just sitting, a 370z LSX 376, a newish Z06 with an LSX 454 sitting still on stand. Wrapped up a colorado extreme LS3 stock swap not long ago, however waiting on new FRS from Scion, and a few other cars right now to join my private collection in CA.

Sema isn't that far away, and a friends private after party is where I will debut a few projects.

Anyhoots, sorry for confusing you with someone else :P

I need to get out to a few events at least this year if I can get time off :(

zvardan
03-13-2012, 9:08 AM
I just wish you folks had Riflegear branded 20 inch uppers :)

But I'm guessing you don't because I'm a white dude. It's understandable. ;)

m16
03-16-2012, 12:31 AM
How convenient, he's leaving the country and doesn't have time to reply to a thread that he clearly had time to start.

I hate people. Especially liars.

Riflegear rocks, except for that damn driveway/curb thing out front.

hyeg35
03-16-2012, 9:58 AM
How convenient, he's leaving the country and doesn't have time to reply to a thread that he clearly had time to start.

I hate people. Especially liars.

Riflegear rocks, except for that damn driveway/curb thing out front.

Hahaha absolutely agree. I drove way out of the way to contact RifleGear and give them a shot, as I recently picked up my SGL-21, and was shocked at how awesome the customer service was. I would easily go out of my again to purchase future products. I have also recommend them to my friends who have already spent roughly $5k in the store.

The driveway really sucks though!! :D

onequickshift
03-16-2012, 11:41 AM
Driveway does suck, that's why I park at Frys! I can go to frys to get my geek on, then go to rifle gear to get my freak on! It works out perfectly! Just a little walk over~

biscuitbarrel
03-16-2012, 11:46 AM
Maybe your finger was covering part of the 5 and it looked like a 6 to him.

Below.Zero
03-16-2012, 11:48 AM
It's entertaining that this thread is still going :D...

Riddler
03-17-2012, 12:49 AM
Driveway does suck, that's why I park at Frys! I can go to frys to get my geek on, then go to rifle gear to get my freak on! It works out perfectly! Just a little walk over~

Yeh that curb in front of the store really is to high. I always park behind the place since i drive a lowered car. Riflegear really does have the best staff and attitude when it comes to local gunshops. Never had a problem with them. Service is always top notch. :)

shark92651
03-17-2012, 8:41 AM
I just wish you folks had Riflegear branded 20 inch uppers :)

But I'm guessing you don't because I'm a white dude. It's understandable. ;)

We found out today that Asians like 20" barrels as well so we decided to order some ;) Seriously though, we are currently sourcing out some new barrel offerings but it may take awhile for them to show up.

GMANtt
03-17-2012, 8:46 AM
Yeh that curb in front of the store really is to high. I always park behind the place since i drive a lowered car. Riflegear really does have the best staff and attitude when it comes to local gunshops. Never had a problem with them. Service is always top notch. :)

Bought my stag arms stripped lower Monday. Tried to park didn't realize how high it was and popped the front bumper off my RSX thank you zipties. I want a truck now.

LBDamned
03-17-2012, 12:05 PM
^^^I agree with others, front parking is a b!tch - unless you're in a truck (or other high suspension vehicle)... I have a lowered G35 and a truck... I'd never attempt that front parking area in my G.

considering that's the only legit complaint about RG - it's not so bad.

onequickshift
03-18-2012, 9:07 PM
Bought my stag arms stripped lower Monday. Tried to park didn't realize how high it was and popped the front bumper off my RSX thank you zipties. I want a truck now.

See, I've gone there maybe twice in a z06 and once in GTR, way to low, so always parked far away, but the last few times, TOYOTA TACOMA BABY! But still park at frys! Truck has its benefits, can buy MORE STUFF, and truck it all home, no problem :D WOOHOO:TFH:

Sniper3142
03-21-2012, 8:44 AM
I've always had great service from Riflegear.

My wallet however hasn't been as lucky. ;)

And I'm still waiting to see if the OP ever returns. He's a WHITE guy who got a bit RED in the face when he thought he'd been skipped. He then got GREEN with envy at how others were treated. Then when the truth came out, he probably looked like someone who'd been beat up and was BLACK & BLUE.

I'm betting he isn't a Big Enough man to come back and own up to his statement.

Which would mean that he is actually YELLOW! :)

tenpercentfirearms
03-21-2012, 9:29 AM
Fools! All of you. Can't you see Riflegear for what they truly are? Evil revenge. Yes revenge.

You see the true owner of Riflegear is not Shark. He is just a white puppet for the true leader of this sinister plot. This woman!

http://www.2dayblog.com/images/2008/january/hellokitty_ar15assault_2.jpg

You see this woman is actually Echo, that is Shark's wife. She has Japanese ancestry. Not to be content with the interment of her ancestors back in the 1940s (well before she was born), she hatched a most diabolical plot to exact revenge on the white man.

Marry a white guy, open a gun shop, mistreat white customers, hire a ton of Asians (white people can't tell the difference so it doesn't matter if they are not Japanese either), and take over Orange County.

Shark is only on here trying to be the cracker in charge because he is a puppet. Married solely as an excuse of why Echo is not a racist and isn't trying to take over the world using Japanese domination.

You see, none of you saw this coming because you forgot your :TFH:.

So if you don't like the racist attitudes at Riflegear, it is your own fault. You should have respected Japanese Americans rights back in '42. Now you must pay the price. Yeah I wasn't born until '77, but that doesn't matter. I have to pay too.

I think I will foil their plan by building up my Riflegear lower soon so I can use it to defend Kern County from the Asian hordes forming in Orange County and soon to be expanding their conquest to other parts of California.

ptoguy2002
03-21-2012, 10:16 AM
except for that damn driveway/curb thing out front.
Ha ha, this, totally. Thunk....Thunk....
And I always wonder how many people going to Fry's end up finding Riflegear and spending their money there instead....

email
03-21-2012, 10:33 AM
Do they still hate whites? I was thinking of going back...

cabinetguy
03-21-2012, 8:56 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about richard prior.

Sillyguy
03-22-2012, 1:33 AM
haha

i actually bought an ak47 from fastkevin in 2010.

guess where we did the dros? Riflegear!

Luckily I'm asian, so we were treated with utmost respect there! If it was two white dudes....man....they would still be waiting there for the dros! ahah

uxo2
03-24-2012, 7:59 PM
So....

Did you guys get a bench yet????

stitchnicklas
03-24-2012, 11:36 PM
Kevin,

WOW.....

that b-smack was so hard even elvis felt it..............

:rofl2::rofl2:

deepsquatter
03-25-2012, 4:39 PM
Kevin,

This is the funniest thing I've read in a while.

David, +1 for Riflegear being fast, friendly and professional each time I've dealt with them. I've never met you but I've made a number of purchases from your site. I'm going to make it a point to stop in the store next time I am in your neck of the woods if that is ok.

Given the theme of this thread I feel I must point out that I'm 1/2 black and 1/2 white.... ya know.. so you'll know it's me when I get there. LOL

nick
03-25-2012, 4:58 PM
I think I will foil their plan by building up my Riflegear lower soon so I can use it to defend Kern County from the Asian hordes forming in Orange County and soon to be expanding their conquest to other parts of California.

Getting ready for the influx of new customers? :p

aatruong
03-30-2012, 1:10 AM
Epic thread indeed:ban:

OMGofWar
03-30-2012, 1:38 AM
know what? this SoCal asian is heading down to Riflegear first thing Saturday to see what all this racism stuff is all about.

(well that, and to check out the Daniel Defense v7s that are back in stock -- and also for a PPT)

see you dudes Saturday!

tast101
03-30-2012, 5:27 AM
I see what you did there!! hahahah If RG was closer to me I'd be in there a lot. I might be treated like a king then since I'm black, lol.

J/k

SarcoBlaster
03-30-2012, 2:59 PM
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=551360

I wonder if he'll do the PPT at Riflegear, lmao.

OMGofWar
03-31-2012, 6:15 PM
was just down there first thing this morning again for a PPT. the Riflegear guys couldn't be any cooler. especially considering how busy they get just after they open. once i was done with the transfer, they answered all of my lame AR questions since i'm now thinking about getting into that world. if that shop were closer to me i'd probably be spending all of my money there. thankfully it isn't.

iscozky
04-02-2012, 11:34 AM
There is a gun store less than 10 min. away from my house but i rather drive an hour to Riflegear because of their excellent service. Keep it up!

WiffleHouse
04-02-2012, 9:50 PM
I bought 2 Riflegear AR lowers and a DPMS .308 lower today from Riflegear. These are my first builds ever and Ive never even heard of the place until this thread. Obviously I have more shopping to do in the coming weeks. Thanks FastKevin wherever youre hiding for opening my eyes.

For the record I'm Hispanic, but I look Asian when I'm tired... or holding a camera. Either way, excellent customer service.

BeachinFJ
04-03-2012, 9:00 PM
After many years of lurking on the forum, I had to register because of his post. I made 2 purchases from Rifle Gear. Austin helped me both times. He is the reason this whitey has only one gun shop that he'll go to anymore. I will have to go see him about getting another LWRC.

fastkevin sack up and take your beating like a man:facepalm:

paratroop
04-06-2012, 10:35 AM
WAIT JUST A MINUTE!! Some of yall dont have trucks? That's it! I'm outta here!

kimo308
04-07-2012, 11:13 PM
LMFAO at this thread and ESP at the OP. I have never seen anyone get so owned like this OP. He just ran with his tail between his legs and went into hiding. I'd change my account if I were him, lol. Let's see the damn video!

AK all day
04-07-2012, 11:24 PM
TBH, although the claim is completely blown out of proportion, I don't think its appropriate to publicly show video footage of the man, just my opinion. I think it was very professional in the way you responded, but I don't think the footage is entirely unnecessary. (not trying to start an argument or anything, just my .02)

TMcGuff
04-17-2012, 5:55 PM
Kevin,

your my faveorite cracker.

Agent Akin
04-18-2012, 12:14 AM
There is a gun store less than 10 min. away from my house but i rather drive an hour to Riflegear because of their excellent service. Keep it up!

^^^This.

There are THREE gun stores on Magnolia here in Burbank, none more than fifteen minutes away, but I still drive down to Riflegear because of the awesome service that this white prior service dude gets out there...

David_Lawrence
04-22-2012, 8:08 PM
I love Rifle Gear, I think I'm gonna go buy my MS3 sling there tomorrow.

getpro56
04-23-2012, 9:19 AM
Still no OP huh

lamduh
04-23-2012, 10:45 AM
wow took me almost an hour to read this on my phone @work....shhh dont tell my boss. makes me want to call the rest of the day on drive an hour and half to RG and buy something just for *****s and giggles. on a side note how about an iphone app for us iphone people to shop and to impulse buy comon i know im not the only one 😜..... no but seriously that would be great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shark92651
04-23-2012, 3:53 PM
wow took me almost an hour to read this on my phone @work....shhh dont tell my boss. makes me want to call the rest of the day on drive an hour and half to RG and buy something just for *****s and giggles. on a side note how about an iphone app for us iphone people to shop and to impulse buy comon i know im not the only one 😜..... no but seriously that would be great

We will be adding a mobile version of our website after our next major website upgrade - probably in the next few months.

lamduh
04-23-2012, 4:29 PM
sounds good....

NivekJaySki
04-26-2012, 5:36 AM
I just ventured into the Black Rifle addiction. RF has been solid in my few visits. Hey, they were even the unlucky recipient of my first DROS in many years. It was a good deal and I'll be back.

Riddler
04-28-2012, 7:35 PM
wow took me almost an hour to read this on my phone @work....shhh dont tell my boss. makes me want to call the rest of the day on drive an hour and half to RG and buy something just for *****s and giggles. on a side note how about an iphone app for us iphone people to shop and to impulse buy comon i know im not the only one ��..... no but seriously that would be great

Yeh a mobile version would be nice.

TheSteelCollector
04-29-2012, 5:27 AM
I'm blanco and I love riflegear haha, bought a lower from them amongst a **** ton of other parts and mags and a saiga. Hopefully be dros'ing my remington 1100 if their HQ ever sends it over there. Keep up the good work. You guys keep CA in the game I would gladly drive 45min anytime for the service. One day i shall have a 20" REPR...

(fastkevin bury yourself, save someone the trouble)

Beaker650
05-01-2012, 7:58 PM
I had been recommended to go to Rifle Gear by some people online and after I read this thread, I laughed and drove the 45 minutes the next day for my first handgun. I'm female and was treated very nicely by the white ex-military salesperson. Thanks Frank for my new Sig 226!

xoutxkastx
05-01-2012, 8:07 PM
(fastkevin bury yourself, save someone the trouble)

LMAO if you think about it fastkevin help bring more attention to RG and may have contributed for additional sales. Thanks Kev for helping the "asians" prosper. It's great that this thread is still going.

BTW - TY to RG for the great service. Bought 2 JD lowers, Remy700, and bunch of AR accessories for the 2 lowers I built into rifles. :D

phaseshift
05-07-2012, 9:48 PM
really? Did I really just read all seven pages expecting atleast one peep from the OP and none! NADA!??

Since I'll be putting together my first AR, riflegear will get my money take my 2gs! I'll see you soon!

phaseshift
05-07-2012, 9:49 PM
really? Did I really just read all seven pages expecting atleast one peep from the OP and none! NADA!??

Since I'll be putting together my first AR, riflegear will get my money take my 2gs! I'll see you soon!

VegasNick702
05-10-2012, 9:54 PM
Id pay double on the DROS and tax on my next purchase just to see the video footage. Funny ****...

CrazyCobraManTim
05-14-2012, 2:02 PM
I visited Riflegear for the first time last week....schlep'd 80% of the way across the LA Basin for a PPT of a lower. Found a busy lobby during lunchtime, and was initially put off by the number system, but did my business (being white and a federal vet & dropping my current state reservist card), I'd have to say - my experience was positive. The sales guy was even nice enough to set free the seller, not making him wait until I had finished all my paperwork (which he didn't need to wait for). It was clean, well lit, full of LOTS of toys and 65 degrees. The few LAPD detectives there were as much of kids in a candy store as everyone else.....good times...

Fast forward a few days later, I'm at Turner's - buying a complete rifle (ok...merely laying away a Mossberg Tactical 22), and (a) it was law of the jungle at the counter, with lots of confused stares about who was first, who was there to fondle vs purchase, etc. And the sales guy doing a PPT for two gentlemen made them both wait until he was 100% complete with the sale. Another sales rep was going on and on about how much $$$ he's made over the years buying low & selling high to a customer, while the line only grew longer. Oh - and the AC wasn't working and it was 90 degrees in that store! Made for a fun 45 minute wait to give them my $$$.

Translation = For me - Riflegear went the extra mile to be fair & prompt in my limited experience there. Turners = Same story, different day.

Riddler
05-15-2012, 10:39 PM
I visited Riflegear for the first time last week....schlep'd 80% of the way across the LA Basin for a PPT of a lower. Found a busy lobby during lunchtime, and was initially put off by the number system, but did my business (being white and a federal vet & dropping my current state reservist card), I'd have to say - my experience was positive. The sales guy was even nice enough to set free the seller, not making him wait until I had finished all my paperwork (which he didn't need to wait for). It was clean, well lit, full of LOTS of toys and 65 degrees. The few LAPD detectives there were as much of kids in a candy store as everyone else.....good times...

Fast forward a few days later, I'm at Turner's - buying a complete rifle (ok...merely laying away a Mossberg Tactical 22), and (a) it was law of the jungle at the counter, with lots of confused stares about who was first, who was there to fondle vs purchase, etc. And the sales guy doing a PPT for two gentlemen made them both wait until he was 100% complete with the sale. Another sales rep was going on and on about how much $$$ he's made over the years buying low & selling high to a customer, while the line only grew longer. Oh - and the AC wasn't working and it was 90 degrees in that store! Made for a fun 45 minute wait to give them my $$$.

Translation = For me - Riflegear went the extra mile to be fair & prompt in my limited experience there. Turners = Same story, different day.

Theres really only 2-3 gunshops that are pleasant to deal with and riflegear is for sure one of them. People can't praise them enough :cool:

TheGr81Nose
05-15-2012, 10:48 PM
Kevin,

AWESOME . com

LOL!!!

Agent Akin
06-02-2012, 12:59 PM
Man, I don't know what happened today.

I was at the gun show in Orange County and I spotted the Riflegear booth. Being both white and prior service, I fully expected to be completely ignored, so I walked by without intending to stop.

However, I was accosted by an employee at the booth who warmly greeted me by name and started shooting the sh*t, even though I haven't been to the store in more than a year! WTH?

When I was finally done talking with the one employee, I continued on down past the booth and I didn't even make it to the next tabel when another employee stopped me and wanted to know how I was doing and whatnot. I think he was the owner? Sheesh! Far from ignoring me, they were accosting me and demanding that I stop and BS with them, even though I had no intention of buying anything! Damn, why won't these people leave me alone?

:-D

Guess it's time to buy something from them again.

ryker411
06-05-2012, 4:27 PM
I must be losing it. I am a white guy and go to Riflegear. I have had such great and fast service that I didn't even realize I was being discriminated against. Wow.

Solidux
06-06-2012, 12:22 PM
I went in today with the intention of buying only 3 lowers. Ended up doing an open dros for a saiga and another lower at pick up...

Damn it.