PDA

View Full Version : White oak armament barreled upper for sale $1200 obo TRADED, DELETE

killemall419
02-24-2012, 1:35 PM
[b]Make: Spikes Tactical lower, standard lower parts kit (not sure what company, probably dpms), daniel defense upper, white oak armament 18" heavy barrel (bull barrel behind gas block) stainless steel barrel (black finish on the barrel, done by previous owner) 1;7 twist, extended charging handle, spikes tactical bolt carrier, chrome bolt, mid length gas with a low pro gas block and yankee hill rifle length free float tube. nikon m-223 mount with a cheap bushnell scope. 2,500 rounds through the gun, give or take a hundred.

Caliber:5.56/.223 (chambered in .223 wylde)

Price: $1,200.00 obo

Will ship (Y/N):Sure, at buyers expense

Other info: This gun has been great, not one ftf or fte in the two thousand plus rounds fired through it. Bought the lower stripped new a couple years back. I bought the upper from a fellow cal gunner. I haven't done much accurate bench shooting with this gun, but the previous owner said he was shooting half inch groups with his hand loads. It is a nice gun, shoots straight and accurate (under an inch the few times I shot from the bench, with handloads). Has the standard wear and tear on the upper from mounting scopes and what not. The upper is duracoated with brownells aluma-hyde dark earth brown (also done by previous owner) that is wearing off in a few spots (easy fix). Never had any problems with this gun, just looking to go to an ar-10 platform soon. Will throw in 200 pieces of once fired brass for anyone interested in reloading.

killemall419
02-25-2012, 6:55 PM
BUMP