Multi

Location (city or county):
Sacramento

Price:
SOLD

Will ship (Y/N):
Y

Other info:
I ordered 2 of these complete AR15 lower receivers at Sacramento Black Rifle. The lowers haven't came in yet so when it does I'm going to do DROS. I figure I'm only going to keep 1 of these so if you're the buyer, you will only pay $25 for DROS. YES, not 35 because it won't be PPT. I only want my money back.. Again, this is brand new and not even in the store yet! You must be there when I DROS the other one to myself. PM me per forum rules. Thanks

Here's a photo from NEW FRONTIER Armory. Also a link to their website:

http://newfrontierarmory.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=245_285&products_id=34089

ITZJT
02-24-2012, 7:16 PM
Make:
Frontier armory

Model:
LW-15

Caliber:
Multi

Location (city or county):
Sacramento

Price:
$99 you pay dros $25

Will ship (Y/N):
Y

Other info:
I ordered 2 of these complete AR15 lower receivers at Sacramento Black Rifle. The lowers haven't came in yet so when it does I'm going to do DROS. I figure I'm only going to keep 1 of these so if you're the buyer, you will only pay $25 for DROS. YES, not 35 because it won't be PPT. I only want my money back.. Again, this is brand new and not even in the store yet! You must be there when I DROS the other one to myself. PM me per forum rules. Thanks

Here's a photo from NEW FRONTIER Armory. Also a link to their website:

http://newfrontierarmory.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=245_285&products_id=34089

ill take it please pm me for time to get it done

TBX
02-28-2012, 4:30 PM
I called Sacramento Black Rifle earlier and they said these lowers should arrive any day now

2nab
02-28-2012, 4:42 PM
2nd in line. I'll meet you there and purchase.

tpc13
03-04-2012, 10:22 AM
Check your trigger mine would not reset after I fired. Had to put safety in then off or push trigger with my finger forward to reset. Still trying to figure out why

TBX
03-08-2012, 6:55 PM
SPF

tpc13, let me know how it goes. I have 10 days to pick it up