PDA

View Full Version : WTS HK 33/93 Clone Barreled upper Sold

11C ABN
02-23-2012, 10:13 PM
H&K 33/93 Clone Upper $Sold
Upper was built using a Malaysian parts kit from Apex.
Upper consist of receiver - cocking tube with internals - triple tree with sight blade - bullet button -trunnion - RCM hammer forged barrel

Upper Receiver is a Special Weapons 4th Generation Receiver

RCM HK 93/33 Cold Hammer Forged Barrel -
Overall Length - 16.1 inches - Chambered - 5.56 NATO (.223)
1/7 twist - Fully Fluted Chamber - To HK German Specifications

"California Bullet Button Installed"

Weapon was correctly welded, with a straight cocking tube and sights correctly aligned, butt stock slides on and off no mallet required.
Head Spacing was set at .016
Weapon was test fired with no FTF

No crap shot here the weapon was correctly constructed and has a RCM Hammer forged barrel. You maybe thinking I can get a Century for this much! Correct you can but will it be "good to go' right out of the box?????

Correcting a Century - De-milling the receiver from the trunnion due to incorrect placement of welds, Barrels have been shown to be sanded down at the press interference area which leads to barrels shifting and loosing bolt gap. Correcting this issue means replacing the barrel. Cocking tube bent and/or canted - Sights not aligning sights base weld of center and/or canted - Triple tree canted. Taking a mallet to remove the stock.

Not all Century's HK 93's are bad but most are!

PPT anywhere within 30 miles of West Hills, Ca 91304
Buyer pays all transfer fees. Will ship on buyers dime. Your FFL will need to accept shipping from Non FFL or you will be billed the extra to have me ship from my FFL

Pic's to follow