PDA

View Full Version : PPT at Turners in Corona

Steve1968LS2
02-23-2012, 8:04 PM
Haven't been in the store before.. nice place.

Met a Calgunner there to buy a PPT S&W Model 10-14. We waited about 8-10 minutes for out turn and that the transfer took around 20 minutes total. It was painless and the guy helping us (younger guy, black shirt) was very easy to work with.

He even said "I saw that for sale on Calguns but you got it first!".. lol

Anyways, people always complain, but I thought I would post a positive experience.

One of the smoothest PPTs I've ever had. Good work Corona store!

Turner's Outdoorsman
02-24-2012, 7:53 AM
Haven't been in the store before.. nice place.

Met a Calgunner there to buy a PPT S&W Model 10-14. We waited about 8-10 minutes for out turn and that the transfer took around 20 minutes total. It was painless and the guy helping us (younger guy, black shirt) was very easy to work with.

He even said "I saw that for sale on Calguns but you got it first!".. lol

Anyways, people always complain, but I thought I would post a positive experience.

One of the smoothest PPTs I've ever had. Good work Corona store!

Thanks for the feedback. We'll pass it along to the folks in the store; they'll appreciate it a ton.

indobos72
02-24-2012, 1:57 PM
+1 for Corona!! I deal with Larry allot as well as Scotty. They are pretty much my go to guys. Full of information and always willing to convince me I need another handgun or rifle to complete my collection. ;) if you giving out Kudo's. Those guys deserve it. Now just get in some Saiga's in 7.62x39 already. :p