View Full Version : SOLD PLS DELETE

02-22-2012, 6:34 PM
Make: Sig Sauer

Model: P245

Caliber: .45

Location (city or county): SF

Price: $650 obo

Will ship (Y/N): Rather not

Other info: This is the older model of the Sig P220 Compact -- I bought it used a little over a year ago, and put maybe 100rds downrange. This pistol's previous owner had it sent to the Sig Custom Shop for the following services : Action Enhancement Package, Sig service package, night sights (still bright), and the "reduced reach trigger" (not SRT). http://www.sigsauer.com/CustomShop/SpecialCTU.aspx
This pistol will come with a lock, gun rug, 4 6rd mags, 1 8rd P220 mag with finger rest modification, and one additional finger rest mag mod.
Sweet little gun, very accurate, nice DA,SA trigger pulls, it just doesn't sit right in my hand, and I'm pretty much going with the 1911 platform -- except for my P220R, which I bought at the same time as this pistol. Pistol has wear on the trigger guard on the left side, nothing major, but it's there. I bought it as a shooter and companion to my P220R, but it's time to let this go as my 1911 commander gets all my love as far as compact pistols are concerned.
Please PM me with any questions or offers, thanks for looking.

02-24-2012, 6:07 PM
Price drop and willing to trade for Springfield or Colt 1911's + cash on my end if needed. Prefer to sell, this is a great backup to a full size P220, magazine compatibility is nice to have. More pics (better quality than my cell shots) available.

02-27-2012, 6:24 PM

02-29-2012, 4:42 PM

03-05-2012, 12:11 PM
I'll take it, as discussed in our Private Messages.