PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Turners Reseda for Great service

xoutxkastx
02-22-2012, 9:22 AM
I use to shop at Turners and bought my 1st pistol 7 years ago. Back then I experienced really bad service. I stop shopping there after that.

Well I got the "black rifle disease" and they had a lower receiver I needed in stock. I went to Turner's and prepared for the worse. Alex was the sales guy I spoke with and he was very helpful and took the time to explain what to watch out for and what is need to keep legal. Did my Dros and came back 10 days later. Well my receiver was not ready as it was still in the warehouse. Ale apologized and offered a box of ammo for the inconvenience (very cool) The next day I called in and spoke with Randy, asking if the lower was ready. Randy said it was, but not been entered into the system. He asked for me to come down at end of day. Went to Turner's at end of day and got my lower receiver as promised.

After receiving good service and no BS. I went an bought my 870 from turners. Yeah the wait sucks but all I do is find a nice place to sit down and go on calguns while I'm waiting for my number to call. Doing that seems to make the wait time tolerable. Good job Turners you won my business back. Got my eye on the LMT 308 at the Reseda store. Thanks Alex and Randy for the great customer service.

Virg

Turner's Outdoorsman
02-22-2012, 12:36 PM
I use to shop at Turners and bought my 1st pistol 7 years ago. Back then I experienced really bad service. I stop shopping there after that.

Well I got the "black rifle disease" and they had a lower receiver I needed in stock. I went to Turner's and prepared for the worse. Alex was the sales guy I spoke with and he was very helpful and took the time to explain what to watch out for and what is need to keep legal. Did my Dros and came back 10 days later. Well my receiver was not ready as it was still in the warehouse. Ale apologized and offered a box of ammo for the inconvenience (very cool) The next day I called in and spoke with Randy, asking if the lower was ready. Randy said it was, but not been entered into the system. He asked for me to come down at end of day. Went to Turner's at end of day and got my lower receiver as promised.

After receiving good service and no BS. I went an bought my 870 from turners. Yeah the wait sucks but all I do is find a nice place to sit down and go on calguns while I'm waiting for my number to call. Doing that seems to make the wait time tolerable. Good job Turners you won my business back. Got my eye on the LMT 308 at the Reseda store. Thanks Alex and Randy for the great customer service.

Virg

Thanks for the feedback, we'll pass it along.