PDA

View Full Version : Video of 14 yr. old Shooting Plate in Competition?

carlosdarwin
02-22-2012, 6:52 AM
Someone posted a series of videos, one with a young woman rapid firing a 9mm into a plate, reloading, and then mag dumping again straight into the plate again. I've searched high and low but can't seem to find it. Does anyone remember this and help me out with the link?

Thanks in advance.

BamBam-31
02-22-2012, 12:05 PM
Tori Nonaka?

socalbowhunter
02-22-2012, 2:00 PM
Tori is awesome.

fuzz415
02-22-2012, 2:31 PM
just watched Tori's Pro-Am 2010 video on youtube, girl can shoot! dang

Gryff
02-22-2012, 3:51 PM
Tori is awesome.

That's Billy's opinion, too.

Khafre
02-22-2012, 4:47 PM

Haha, I see what you did there.:43:

For people who don't get it, google is your friend.

socalbowhunter
02-22-2012, 6:16 PM
Haha, I see what you did there.:43:

For people who don't get it, google is your friend.

Guess I don't know what to google to understand that.

MyGlock17
02-22-2012, 6:21 PM
It's Tori! She'll kick my ***! :(

tbc
02-22-2012, 6:24 PM

Abbate?

waho
02-22-2012, 7:22 PM
Abbate?

A little bit older than 14

carlosdarwin
02-22-2012, 8:54 PM
Thanks guys. Tori rules...gonna show these videos to my niece so that she'll see its not just for gumpy old males like me.

tbc
02-22-2012, 9:04 PM
A little bit older than 14

I was not refering to Jessica Abbate. I was asking if it was Billy Abbate. Jessica ex-husband.

Khafre
02-22-2012, 9:33 PM
Guess I don't know what to google to understand that.

Billy Abbate

carlosdarwin
03-05-2012, 10:23 AM
I actually was ignorant of this whole thing until I saw the Googling posts. Seems like a story that could be made into a movie someday, but I kinda wish I didn't know about this now.

Gryff
03-05-2012, 11:07 AM
I actually was ignorant of this whole thing until I saw the Googling posts. Seems like a story that could be made into a movie someday, but I kinda wish I didn't know about this now.

XDRoX
03-05-2012, 11:22 AM
I knew that Billy got arrested for child molestation. But it wasn't with Tori was it?

Bug Splat
03-05-2012, 11:25 AM
Not a wise decision to tour around the country with a 14/15 year old with a fully developed body like that. Men are men and young girls are naive. As an adult you should know when to walk away from any situation like that because it will not end well.

Lead Waster
03-05-2012, 1:18 PM
Not a wise decision to tour around the country with a 14/15 year old with a fully developed body like that. Men are men and young girls are naive. As an adult you should know when to walk away from any situation like that because it will not end well.

Also, if you are married to Jesse Abbate, you should, you know, take a look at her once in a while and re-evaluate if you really need to cheat (and commit a felony while you're at it). I mean, holy crap billie, are you blind?

DrMoebius
03-05-2012, 1:57 PM
Also, if you are married to Jesse Abbate, you should, you know, take a look at her once in a while and re-evaluate... That if she really gets pissed and humiliated, she might just kick your ***, then fill you full of holes.

Bug Splat
03-05-2012, 2:27 PM
Also, if you are married to Jesse Abbate, you should, you know, take a look at her once in a while and re-evaluate if you really need to cheat (and commit a felony while you're at it). I mean, holy crap billie, are you blind?

I don't know man, looks like it was a lateral move. Both are very attractive.

nixorz
03-05-2012, 2:34 PM
is she japanese

XDRoX
03-05-2012, 2:51 PM
I don't know man, looks like it was a lateral move. Both are very attractive.

Not lateral when one's 15 years old. It's rape, plain and simple.

Don't mean to sound rude or like you're the sick one. It's just that I'm a high school teacher and so I've dealt with acts like this before.

carlosdarwin
03-05-2012, 2:59 PM

Don't mean to sound rude or like you're the sick one. It's just that I'm a high school teacher and so I've dealt with acts like this before.

Agreed. Some things are morally wrong even if they aren't against the law or "consensual." A person with the responsibility of a teacher and mentor is expected to be a moral person, and should rise above and do the right thing. I think this guy should be made an example...this makes us all look bad.

Bug Splat
03-05-2012, 3:02 PM

Oh I completely agree. Guy took advantage of a child and should be locked up. I was just making the point that he didn't go from a hot wife to a ugly 15yo. Both are attractive. Not that it makes the situation any better. Makes me sick if I put my daughter in that picture.

carlosdarwin
03-05-2012, 3:03 PM
By the way folks, its a free country of course, and I'm sure every one of us are strong supporters of the 1st Amendment guarantee of free speech as must as we endorse the 2nd. That said, I recommend we voluntarily respect that the victim is still under age, and was way under age when this sad tale began. Both are moving on in their careers and are doing a great service for women in a predominately male-dominated sport, and are definitely contributing to a more positive public perception of the firearms community. Just putting that out there.

carlosdarwin
03-05-2012, 3:34 PM
Came across this thing today as well http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/02/girls-and-guns-it’s-a-social-thing/

Kind of cool, I think. Probably not a bad idea to become a fan of all these women shootists on Facebook etc. and forward the videos to the women in your lives. My wife and niece are just getting into shooting and seem to dig the image being put forth.

Lead Waster
03-05-2012, 4:44 PM
Well, back on track with Tori (And I'm not sure if she was the victim in question) but she's got a pretty good start to a great shooting career!

I shot a USPSA match with an kid who was maybe 20 or so, his Dad was there too, but this kid was amazing. Before he was old enough for a firearm, the club let him shoot the course with an airsoft pistol. I don't think the airsoft would mark the target (I don't know, maybe there are airsoft pellets that mark?) but he ran the courses of fire along with everyone else. I think he started when he was 12 or so.

Young shooters are amazing to watch. Yes, the old fogies are good too, and have lots of experience to hit the targets, but let's face it, kids are faster, have better eyes, faster reactions and really love the competition! It's always a pleasure watching young shooters shoot. (OK, unless they really suck, LOL!)

stitchnicklas
04-04-2012, 11:20 PM
i doubt it was tori that was attacked by Billy Abbate ,she was 15 in 2010 not 2011 when the attack occurred.

but tori is totally bada** shooter...pretty for a 17yr old too...

can't wait to see what she looks like at 25