PDA

View Full Version : Sub $1k H&K P7 on consignment

QuarterBoreGunner
04-02-2007, 5:51 PM
Mods/admins; if this isn't cool lemme know.

Stopped by City Arms in Pacifica (http://www.city-arms.com/) this afternoon and there's a 1981 date code P7 in the consignment case for $975.00. A little rough with a few rust speckles. Comes with the original box, manual, test target and cleaning tools along with another magazine that appears un-used.

I checked it out and it functions fine, and did a field strip. Needs a thorough cleaning and maybe a trip back to the factory for a refinish/refurb but with the limited supply of P7s here in Cali, just thought I toss out the heads up.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I help out at City Arms every odd Saturday, so I'm loosely associated with Vlad and Dimitry and no it's not my gun.

BLKTALN
04-02-2007, 8:08 PM
i think that's fair price. just picked one up today! $1095 for II date code w/ 4 mags. no box tho.

E__WOK
04-04-2007, 6:33 PM
PSP or M8?

BLKTALN
04-04-2007, 6:36 PM
PSP or M8?

it's a M8, no cleaning kit, box or manual. but it had no nicks, scratches, or rust. i guess u just can't have it all.

thedrickel
04-04-2007, 7:33 PM
I went by and checked it out today. Like QBG said, it has light rust spots over much of it, but a lot of it rubbed off by hand. It just looks like it has been sitting in someone's safe in pacifica or daly city for a while. If I had the scratch I would buy it.

GTKrockeTT
04-12-2007, 1:03 PM
i think that's fair price. just picked one up today! $1095 for II date code w/ 4 mags. no box tho.

what's up johnny? so, it looks like you picked it up after all. welcome to the cult! :D

AfricanHunter
04-13-2007, 4:51 PM
Mods/admins; if this isn't cool lemme know.

Stopped by City Arms in Pacifica (http://www.city-arms.com/) this afternoon and there's a 1981 date code P7 in the consignment case for $975.00. A little rough with a few rust speckles. Comes with the original box, manual, test target and cleaning tools along with another magazine that appears un-used.

I checked it out and it functions fine, and did a field strip. Needs a thorough cleaning and maybe a trip back to the factory for a refinish/refurb but with the limited supply of P7s here in Cali, just thought I toss out the heads up.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I help out at City Arms every odd Saturday, so I'm loosely associated with Vlad and Dimitry and no it's not my gun.

Is it a M8?

QuarterBoreGunner
04-16-2007, 8:55 AM
It *was* a PSP; someone from the board picked it up.