View Full Version : New gun shop in north San Diego-must see!!!

02-21-2012, 8:50 AM
I recently learned of a new gun shop in San Diego, and better yet, it is owned by a fellow Calgunner (Prince50). I stopped by last Thursday, and was VERY impressed. The shop was well organized, had an outstanding selection, and the staff was super friendly. The selection was the first thing I took note of-They had a lot of AR's and AK variants, accesories, and ammo with all very fair prices. I also noticed the staff was watching a gun program on the tv, and discussing it. At no time were they called away for help in the womens shoe department as you would witness in other stores. They have a genuine interest in firearms. Prince50 (Darin) took the time to help me select a red dot sight for my AR, and even offered to site it in if I were to bring by my gun. The atmosphere the staff gave me felt comfortable, no pressure, and super friendly.
It is also important to note, Darin also specializes in bullet buttons, which is another huge plus for this shop. I highly recommend you check these guys out if you are in the San Diego area. They are located in north county in San Marcos. The website is http://www.northcountyfirearms.com/ which is still under construction, but the shop is in full swing. It is a little tough to find, but well worth the trip. I will definately be seeing much of Darin and his staff in the future. :cool:

02-21-2012, 8:55 AM
Awesome! glad to see a place so close to where I live... Only a few minutes away form me. may have to drop by today and check it out on my way to Iron sights.

02-21-2012, 9:06 AM
Awesome!! I'll check it out next time I'm heading down to the range or the beach.

02-21-2012, 9:23 AM
Hopefully they will do SSE?:cool:

02-21-2012, 9:57 AM
its a great store! darin is a great guy to deal with! very helpfull! extreamly black rifle friendly

02-21-2012, 11:01 AM
Hopefully they will do SSE?:cool:

From the stuff I was looking at, I will say yes. Darin is also VERY black rifle friendly and he also specializes in bullet buttons. Im an AR/AK guy myself and was drooling over his selection. I did take note of a LOT of nice pistols there too.