PDA

View Full Version : Escondido March 31st questions

john.t.singh
02-21-2012, 3:09 AM
Quick question... So I'm bringing three first time shooters (college kids under 21) with no experience or guns. Who can I talk to in order to ensure that loaners are available?

I only ask because the shoot is sold out so I'm assumming a good deal of folks will be there and if my friends can't get loaners we will have to back out...

I already have tried emailing the contact and pm bob on the Appleseed forums but haven't heard back... Thanks!

john.t.singh
02-21-2012, 3:10 AM
Also... I looked online but what happened to the dulzura shoots? They are all gone?

Rock6.3
02-21-2012, 7:22 AM
I'll look into this for you and reply soon

Rock6.3
02-21-2012, 12:38 PM
Quick question... So I'm bringing three first time shooters (college kids under 21) with no experience or guns. Who can I talk to in order to ensure that loaners are available?

I only ask because the shoot is sold out so I'm assumming a good deal of folks will be there and if my friends can't get loaners we will have to back out...

I already have tried emailing the contact and pm bob on the Appleseed forums but haven't heard back... Thanks!

I've confirmed the availability of 3 LTR's for your use at this specific event.

Ammo is not included. Contact StormN before you buy the ammo, he can provide some helpful guidance.

To lock these up for your friends you need to PM StormN on the Appleseed Forum.

ccandgc
02-21-2012, 4:38 PM
Is Escondido really sold out, or is eventbrite just saying that?

john.t.singh
02-21-2012, 5:31 PM
I've confirmed the availability of 3 LTR's for your use at this specific event.

Ammo is not included. Contact StormN before you buy the ammo, he can provide some helpful guidance.

To lock these up for your friends you need to PM StormN on the Appleseed Forum.

Thanks!

Rock6.3
02-21-2012, 6:29 PM
Is Escondido really sold out, or is eventbrite just saying that?

Yes it is sold out for March 31 weekend!

john.t.singh
02-22-2012, 11:48 AM
Got in contact, and the 10/22's are all booked. Can't wait to show up to this Appleseed.

therealnickb
02-22-2012, 11:53 AM
Yes it is sold out for March 31 weekend!

My wife and I won't be there. (TURKEY opener!)

I've emailed asking about a transfer to a future class, but either way there should be 2 spots opening up.