View Full Version : Everything out of stock?

02-19-2012, 3:27 PM
Everytime i go on the website to check out products or weapons and it seems to me that everything is out of stock all the time. Just take it off the website if you don't have it or don't replenish it.

02-19-2012, 5:28 PM
rofl. if it says OOS than its no big deal, cause it SAYS it. Relax.

Moving Chicane
02-20-2012, 8:20 AM
OP - it seems to me that since the holiday rush a lot of their stuff is "out of stock" (HK USP .45's, all LMT's, etc.). I'm hope one day it will all arrive and everything will be updated and available, so hold on with the rest of us! :)

02-20-2012, 6:15 PM
We stock a couple thousand items, "everything" is not out of stock. If it's an item we don't want to stock anymore then of course we take it off the website. If it says "out of stock" it means we are currently out, but have more on order. We even provide a place for you to enter your email to receive a notification when it comes back in. How is anybody supposed to place a back order or even know what items we carry if we hide items that are currently out of stock? The industry always gets slammed this time of year - and it's an election year to boot. You ain't seen nothing yet...