PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas shops

skxf430
02-19-2012, 12:14 PM
My friend just moved to Vegas and is looking for any good gun stores.

He needs ammo and some magazines for his Glocks.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

bob7122
02-19-2012, 12:18 PM
i can't remember off the top of my head, but there are some threads on this. just do a search on cgn and you'll get some threads.

i suck at the search function on here so i am of no use to you.

Kramerica
02-19-2012, 12:57 PM
New frontier Armory in North Las Vegas. Their staff is friendly and knowledgable. Its off the strip so He/she wont have to deal with the gawlking crowds. I'm not sure what address is but I know it's on Centennial, probably easiest just to google it.

If they are on the Henderson side of the valley, Lock and Load is a similar type of shop. Althouhgt it's a bit smaller.

skxf430
02-19-2012, 1:07 PM
I did a search but not much came up that was current.

Kramerica, thanks for the info and I will be sure to pass it on.

RealBarber
02-19-2012, 6:36 PM
New Frontier Armory

Kodachrome
02-20-2012, 7:42 AM
The Gun Store
2900 E. Tropicana @ Eastern?
702-454-1110
Large collection of rentals, full auto also.
Another shop east of the strip Citadel? I think.
Look them up in the phone book, thats what I do when I visit there.

Quiet
02-21-2012, 11:29 PM
The three best gun stores in Clark County...
New Frontier Armory in North Las Vegas.
American Shooters in Las Vegas.
Lock 'N' Load Tactical (Henderson Defense) in Henderson.

The Gun Store
2900 E. Tropicana @ Eastern?
702-454-1110
Large collection of rentals, full auto also.
Another shop east of the strip Citadel? I think.
Look them up in the phone book, thats what I do when I visit there.

Stay away from The Gun Store.
They are over priced and have bad customer service.

Stay away from Citadel Gun & Safe.
They lost their FFL about 1-2 years ago for several violations (employing prohibited persons/selling to prohibited persons/non-residents cash & carry for a few extra $$$).
After they lost their FFL, they stayed in business by selling gun safes, firearm parts/accessories & military "surplus" gear.
Last year the Feds raided them for selling stolen military equipment.

lordres
02-21-2012, 11:37 PM
The internet.

Icypu
02-22-2012, 11:56 AM
I vouch for New Frontier Armory, since their polymer lowers are pretty nice. I also like Las Vegas Gun Range & Firearms Center 4610 Blue Diamond Road, Las Vegas, NV. They make deals, offer cash prices and have a box of old dirty mags for people to buy. The owner is nice, and offered me a deal on an AR-57 upper (which I couldn't buy). One day I managed to score used 1 x CZ-75b .40, and 1 X .40 Jericho mag, both were ten rounders for $40 bucks for both. Online the new one sell for $50 each!

brunoyunaa
03-04-2012, 9:55 AM
Try Big Gun Enterprises, LLC (in Henderson): Great staff and as of today they might be the only one having a KSG for sale in Nevada.
Also, Long Mountain Outfitters (in Henderson): Great staff and they are also a gunsmith shop with great prices (maybe the cheapest ones in Las Vegas Area for the gunsmith)

testosteroneOD
03-04-2012, 5:01 PM
New Frontier Armory was my go to shop when I lived in Vegas. There were shops much closer (Las Vegas Gun Range on Blue Diamond was literally 3 minutes away from my house) but I made the 30 plus minute drive to NFA for any purchase I needed.

NSR500
03-04-2012, 5:33 PM
NFA FTW!