PDA

View Full Version : Champion Gun Safe and Customer Service

Lu(ky
02-18-2012, 11:52 PM
Hey all,

I would like to share my recent purchase from Turners Outdoorsman (Signal Hill)
I been looking for a gun safe for a while and it always seems when you have no money all of the stuff is on sale etc.. :facepalm:. Well after looking at a small compact gun safe that holds maybe 6 long rifles along with many handguns and ammo etc I cam across prices from $1600.00 (not at Turnes Outdoorsman) to $99.00. Well after seeing Turners sale add this week I finally found the BEST gun safe money can buy. This safe is perfect for those who do not want a 700-1200 pound gun safe in there house. This is a 400 pounder fits perfect in a closet also comes with a gloss black finish. The safe is a Champion Safe Co "Collectors Series" and I must say for $549.99 with a digital keypad this is the best deal out there that I have found. This thing is so heavy and solid all the way around the safe. I bought a 18" 200cu ft Dehumidifier for it and plug everything in and also ordered a Armory Rack 8-handgun with tray. I am just so please on Turners Customer Service "Jeff" from Signal Hill also helped me move this beast to my truck and loaded it for me. If anyone is near a Turner Outdoorsman and looking for a safe please take a look at the Champion Safes. They have 2 version on sale tell next Thursday and I highly recommend this safe and Turners Signal Hills Customer Service.

The only bad thing I have to say about Turners Outdoorsman are 2 things

1. The Signal Hill location the computer system is so freaking slow :oji:
2. They really need a number system there so they know who is next to get help or see a gun etc...

Here is the safe ad

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/russb3n/ONLINE%20STUFF%20do%20not%20delete/Turners.jpg

AVID HUNTER
02-19-2012, 9:51 AM
Just got mine delivered yesterday. I am very happy with it, but I think my wife likes it better. The only thing I was a little disappointed with is the particle board shelves. I believe all the manufactures use particle board, but I think ply would be a much better choice.

Turner's Outdoorsman
02-20-2012, 10:06 AM
The only bad thing I have to say about Turners Outdoorsman are 2 things

1. The Signal Hill location the computer system is so freaking slow :oji:
2. They really need a number system there so they know who is next to get help or see a gun etc...

1- We agree- our new system is rolling out at the moment; so far we are on track to have it running in all stores by the 3rd week in March.

2- We are expanding the numbering system throughout the busier stores in the chain. We'll pass your feedback on to our Store Sales/Mgmt Director and see what plans there are to have it implemented in Signal Hill.