PDA

View Full Version : Insight HX150 On Sale This Week

LBDamned
02-18-2012, 3:39 PM
Really good deal in this week's ad - for Insight HX150 hand-held flashlight... I picked one up yesterday after researching it a bit - typically these sell for 2-3X what Turner's current price is.

I couldn't find much in terms of reviews - but this vid demonstrates the features: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNHEat-3OkI

I'm a big fan of Insight lights - I use a WX150 weapon mounted light on my bedside gun... the handheld HX150 is rated at the same lumens (150) as my WX150, but the beam is much different (tighter) - brightness is comparable, but the HX is cooler white vs WX faint yellowish white.

The features on the HX are awesome! I really like the simplicity (which is why I love the WX too)... one press for momentary, two quick presses for constant on... for strobe, it's two quick presses while its in constant mode - and four quick presses puts it in SOS strobe. While in constant on, holding the button dims the light (can release at any brightness/dimness) - press and hold again to bring back to bright or turn off then on for full brightness (the video link demonstrates all features very well).

The illumination and price isnt as impressive as the Klarus NT20 that was on on CalGuns special last December, but that light is 280 lumens and that price was amazing... however, the features on this Insight light are much better than the Klarus.

In any case, this Insight is definitely worth having! Thanks for the great deal Turners!

ljgrasso
02-18-2012, 4:48 PM
I have the HX200 and am very happy with it.

Brandon04GT
02-18-2012, 6:27 PM
Looks cool, I would get one but I'm happy with the Klarus 280 max lumens light I bought back when Turners had a deal on them.

jonc
02-18-2012, 6:43 PM
thanks for the heads up...

LBDamned
02-18-2012, 8:24 PM
Looks cool, I would get one but I'm happy with the Klarus 280 max lumens light I bought back when Turners had a deal on them.

yep, the Klarus NT20 is a great light - I got one too... no reason not to have both though :)

Flashlights are like knives, you can never have too many

Turner's Outdoorsman
02-20-2012, 10:08 AM
yep, the Klarus NT20 is a great light - I got one too... no reason not to have both though :)

Flashlights are like knives, you can never have too many

We should have more Klarus lights and some deals here shortly.
And yes, there is no such thing as too many guns, knives or crazy tactical flashlights.