View Full Version : Need some advice on where to look.

02-17-2012, 8:54 PM
I'm looking for those rubber end pieces for the Romak 3 PSL scopes.... It's like a buffer/eye relief thing, not really sure what its called..

any ideas?


02-18-2012, 8:17 AM
What a coincidence -- my shooting buddy was also wanting to replace the extended rubber eyecups for his early-80s LPS 4x6 scope. The rubber eyepiece was brittle and the tritium(?) illuminated reticle was dead (but that's another problem). Anyway, he found this: http://kalinkaoptics.com/rubber-eyepieces-for-posp-fixed-magnification-and-all-ppo-scopes.html but had never heard of the company and was wary of buying from them. Instead, he wound up getting this: http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=7786/Product/SOFT-EYE. Hope this helps -- good luck.

02-18-2012, 2:45 PM
Here is a good place to start:


02-19-2012, 11:53 PM
Hey yeah thanks for the advice! just what I needed