PDA

View Full Version : Thueron Defense Carbines?

Scratch705
02-17-2012, 4:50 PM
So from the thread in the general gun section, the OP said that you guys are vendors for them? what are the pricing since the gun isn't listed on your website?

shark92651
02-18-2012, 10:33 AM
We don't carry those anymore. Of the three we bought and sold, all 3 came back with some sort of magazine or feeding issues so we decided not to carry them anymore. Perhaps the issues have been resolved since then, but I do not know.

xoutxkastx
02-22-2012, 10:05 AM
We don't carry those anymore. Of the three we bought and sold, all 3 came back with some sort of magazine or feeding issues so we decided not to carry them anymore. Perhaps the issues have been resolved since then, but I do not know.

I just came across this carbine and interested in one. Were the issue from uzi mags? I heard they are using glock mags now? What do you recommend if I wanted to go with a dedicated 9mm AR?

shark92651
02-22-2012, 6:26 PM
As I recall they were modified UZI mags. If they are using Glock mags now then that would probably help with the reliability and magazine availability.

We sell CMMG 9mm uppers and dedicated AR lowers. We also have magwell conversion blocks that you can use in a standard lower and the Double Diamong dedicated 9mm lowers. I've done builds with all of these combinations and they are very reliable.