PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Trained with TFTT in huntington beach?

protoolsnerd
02-17-2012, 2:57 AM
Just curious if anyone has trained with them. If so , what was your experience like? Would your recommend them? Do they have a presence on calguns?

thanks

CaliforniaLiberal
02-17-2012, 3:29 AM
TFFT?

Is that Tom's Finest Firearms Training?

Tony's Freaky Fast Tattoos?

Terrence's Folksy Friendly Towing?

WTF?

The Virus
02-17-2012, 9:56 AM
Never heard of TFFT, do they have a web sight?

DVSmith
02-17-2012, 10:00 AM
Do you mean these guys?

http://www.tftt.com/

ETA: I always love the fact that when I want to track down a firearms trainer I can go to the AllSafe Defense website and TJ lists his competitors in the industry.
http://www.allsafedefense.com/

The Virus
02-17-2012, 11:46 AM
If you mean TFTT, YES Max Joseph is top notch. I suggest you be squared away if you are gona take a class there.

Mac7504
02-17-2012, 12:39 PM
If you mean TFTT, YES Max Joseph is top notch. I suggest you be squared away if you are gona take a class there.

LOL, what does this mean..?

Edit: awe, as in have you ish together.

Q – If I am totally fat and completely out of shape, can I come to your classes?

A – NO!

Lol.

a308garand
02-17-2012, 12:44 PM
LOL, what does this mean..?

Following the Four Safety Rules without fail?;)

b.faust
02-17-2012, 1:59 PM
TFTT?

Yup, one of the best handgun courses I've ever taken. Great folks, top notch instruction.

(Funny I was just recommending them to someone today...)

Edit: "Squared away" is correct.
Bring the required equipment (plenty of hydration), be in half descent shape, listen, learn, follow directions to the letter.
If you haven't shot regularly in awhile, I suggest you get some solid time in. If you're doing one of their multi-day courses you'll have to qualify at the end of everyday to move on to the next session. We lost almost half our group by day 3.
(I took the 4 day)

protoolsnerd
02-17-2012, 2:39 PM
Thanks for the correction in acronyms guys .

I'm glad to hear some positive recommendations . I may have to whip myself up into running shape as the exercise i get is mostly idpa these days hehe.

But as gear and preparedness goes , i'm there.

Thanks everyone!

b.faust
02-17-2012, 2:49 PM
Oh and a small notebook, have it with you at all times. I saw the a** chewing someone got when they forgot theirs one day....