PDA

View Full Version : Yeah Starbucks!

Big Jake
02-15-2012, 5:36 PM
Glad to know this company has a set of cajones and is not politically correct! :cool2:

bottomline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/15/10417233-victims-group-protests-over-starbucks-gun-policy

Army
02-15-2012, 7:00 PM
They are politically correct. They also stated long ago they would follow local and state laws concerning carry of firearms. They have not chosen sides, only the law.

TheBest
02-15-2012, 8:07 PM
Most boring dude ever.

Lives_In_Fresno
02-15-2012, 8:14 PM
They are politically correct. They also stated long ago they would follow local and state laws concerning carry of firearms. They have not chosen sides, only the law.

Yeah, I agree. The fact that the other side (the anti crowd) disagrees with us doesn't make them the politically correct side....

Starbucks is shrewd, and has chosen a path that can easily be seen to accommodate both sides. Good business sense.

Big Jake
02-16-2012, 6:33 PM
Many companies cave in to the anti's. Starbucks did not!

briguy73
02-16-2012, 7:04 PM
Watching that video made me want to walk into my corner Starbucks and order a round for everybody! What an ignorant diot!

Alpha 1-4
02-16-2012, 7:24 PM
Yeah, that guy is an idiot for trying to make Starbucks out to be some Evil Corp. for following local laws...... I guess that he has had a bad encounter with guns otherwise he wouldn't have started NGAC. However I believe that he is going about it the entirely wrong way. Learn more about the subject and become an advocate of safe weapon handling instead of being scared and trying to ban weapons all together.

ChopperX
02-16-2012, 9:52 PM
They are politically correct when it comes to coffee. During this past Christmas they had two bags of coffee. The Christmas Blend and the Holiday Blend. Both were exactly the same.

gl0ckc0ma
02-16-2012, 10:18 PM
It sucks that there was not a pro gun rep to make him look like a freaken idiot.

I love how he said that he will be told by all of his followers that they will inform him of the money they havent spent at Starbucks, that seems like it will be extremly factual.

Big Jake
02-17-2012, 5:11 PM
Starbucks will not suffer a drop in sales as a result of this "campaign"!

Shellshocker66
02-17-2012, 6:16 PM
Starbucks will not suffer a drop in sales as a result of this "campaign"!

No they won't.. I went in on 2/14 which was suppose to be boycott day. Since I don't drink Starbucks they obviously got one new client that day, but seemed like everyone else in the place was going on business as normal. In other words I had to wait 20 minutes for a cup of coffee due to all the people packed in there.

nick007g
02-17-2012, 7:36 PM
They are good in my book. They "officially" stay neutral if you will. They defer (as a rule) to CA law, unlike Pete's coffee! I don't buy Pete's after they caved in to the brady-bunch anti-open carry nonsense. Not a big loss for me, Pete's only had 1 product I really liked anyway; it was the Jasmine pearl tea but I can get a better one from Upton Tea's imports so I just use them now. Nice to know that some business's mind their own business and don't use them as a platform of disinformation and propaganda. Kudos to Starbucks!