PDA

View Full Version : More spaces available for this weekend's shoot at Chabot (Castro Valley)

PurplePeople
02-15-2012, 4:07 PM
Since the weather forecast for this weekend is decent (light showers at the worst, and that not likely), we're committing to putting the firing line out in the open, which lets us get more shooters on the line.

Depending on the number of wait-listed shooters who commit, we'll have 3-6 more spaces available per day. This won't be on the reservation system until sometime this evening, but this is your warning in case you want to check on your ammo supply / with the home front. I will post again when we have the reservation system tweaked appropriately.

PurplePeople
02-15-2012, 10:35 PM
The extra spaces - 5 per day - are now on the Appleseed registration site.

PurplePeople
02-16-2012, 10:26 PM
Just downloaded the output from the registration system, and looks like there's room for a few walk-ons for Sunday, if any previous 'seeders want to have a go at the AQT again.

car15
02-20-2012, 7:20 PM
So how did it go?

PurplePeople
02-20-2012, 8:38 PM
Beautiful weather, six new Riflemen plus one requalified. We managed to add in six shooters late due to opening things up, including some Calgunners - I'll let them speak up if they want.

Still didn't fill the line, there were some drop outs due to illness and death in the family. :(

AAR at the Appleseed forum is here:
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=27827.0

Vetteodyssey
02-21-2012, 2:10 PM
I had a great time! My best was 203 on the AQT with a brand new rifle. I'm going to recruit one or two others and I'll be back to get that patch.

Thank you to everyone who puts these on. I really appreciated it.