PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento ar-15 gun smithing

Moonshine
02-14-2012, 2:23 PM
I have an old muzzle break and want to do a featureless build, who could I get to help install the break and a yhm front flip sight gas block in Sacramento?

Drivedabizness
02-14-2012, 3:31 PM
Action Guns in Rancho Cordova is an awesome place

Curley Red
02-14-2012, 3:44 PM
Less than 3 miles from my office and I never knew they were there. I know where I am going tomorrow.

ramathorn
02-20-2012, 6:29 PM
Less than 3 miles from my office and I never knew they were there. I know where I am going tomorrow.

Yeah, i didn't know they existed either, and i have lived in Rancho Cordova for ever. I knew about Rancho Guns but they were always a*$holes when i was there. Passed on them.

But Action Guns & Ammo, i liked their store. Wish i knew it was there when i was shopping for new toys. Hey Action Gun guys, do some friggen advertising or something! Give out t-shirts, use Craigslist, do a radio spot.... anything to get your name out there! I know people that travel from Rancho way out to Roseville when they could be driving five minutes to your place for their purchases. You have a nice store, get the word out there! :)

Drivedabizness
02-20-2012, 6:53 PM
The guys there have been terrific to me. Handled two PPT's (one purchase, one sale), extremely helpful, no high pressure.

motorwerks
02-20-2012, 7:27 PM
Sacramento black rifle.... or go buy yourself a wrench??

Everything you just said is really easy. If work wasnt so crazy busy right now and my garage wasnt in such great need of some douching, I would throw it all on for you.