PDA

View Full Version : Clear Creek Management Area needs you to sign this petition

momagna
02-13-2012, 5:43 PM
Please help to reopen Clear Creek Management Area. This is a well used shooting area that needs to be reopened.

CORVA's Amy Granat has a meeting on February 22 with the new California BLM Director Jim Kenna. She is asking everyone who has used, wants to use or feels Clear Creek Management Area MUST reopen to the PUBLIC to sign this petition.

CORVA http://corva.org/

Petition .........

CORVA's Petition http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/help-corva-reopen-clear-creek/

South Bay Riders Forum (SBR) is a wonderful website for Clear Creek information http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=144

Thank You for the help in passing this on and PLEASE sign the petition for Clear Creek.

ColdDeadHands1
02-13-2012, 9:08 PM
Done!

Wildhawk66
02-13-2012, 9:21 PM
Signed

mark2203
02-13-2012, 9:25 PM
On it! Miss that place.

ColdDeadHands1
02-13-2012, 9:27 PM
On it! Miss that place.

Seriously. It was outright STOLEN from the public by the BLM under false pretenses.

mark2203
02-13-2012, 9:34 PM
Seriously. It was outright STOLEN from the public by the BLM under false pretenses.

Yes. I understand this, which is why I signed the petition. Use to ride and camp there.

ColdDeadHands1
02-13-2012, 9:51 PM
Yes. I understand this, which is why I signed the petition. Use to ride and camp there.

Me too. I was simply confirming your point!

bm-bill
02-14-2012, 6:10 AM
Signed.

I grew up riding, 4 wheeling and camping there. This is public land that was literally stolen from the public by BLM. Hopefully some day it is overturned.

mark2203
02-14-2012, 6:38 AM
Me too. I was simply confirming your point!

Sorry man. I misinterpreted your reply.

DougJ
02-14-2012, 7:11 AM
Done. I used to ride there all the time. This is public land that was essentially STOLEN from the public by corrupt BLM management using junk science by the EPA. It's a shame.

DeanW66
02-14-2012, 9:40 AM
Signed.

SchooBaka
02-14-2012, 12:21 PM
In!
And over a 1000 sigs so far.

p_shooter
02-14-2012, 4:05 PM
Signed.

Did someone mention how that place was STOLEN by the BLM, yet?

mongosse
02-14-2012, 7:45 PM
sure it will be opened again, do yourself a favor and call the blm office in hollister and see what its really going to be like. a far cry on what it used to be thats forsure. call them up and see what they say, i chatted with them a week ago and its not looking good for shooting and dirtbiking... do yourself the favor before getting your hopes up

1snotrocket
02-14-2012, 7:59 PM
Signed it.

ColdDeadHands1
02-14-2012, 9:20 PM
sure it will be opened again, do yourself a favor and call the blm office in hollister and see what its really going to be like. a far cry on what it used to be thats forsure. call them up and see what they say, i chatted with them a week ago and its not looking good for shooting and dirtbiking... do yourself the favor before getting your hopes up

F the BLM in Hollister. Those rotten, lying, tree hugging, land grabbing MFers caused this problem. Hopefully they become irrelevant and the courts TELL them what to do.

My hopes are not up, but at the same time I put no stock into anything that rotten you know what Rick Cooper at the Hollister BLM says.

deldgeetar
02-14-2012, 10:39 PM
I'm a member over at South Bay Riders and it actually looks pretty optimistic. I don't expect a Clear Creek any more watered down than how it was before the closure. The majority of staff at all the BLM offices minus Hollister believe the closure was a mistake and the place should be reopened for use like it was before 2008. The new state director Jim Kenna believes this as well. Rick Cooper of the Hollister Field Office will soon find himself out of a job or under investigation as the results of the EPA's "testing" were tampered with to say the least. Freshly dozed roads in dry season? Really Rick?