PDA

View Full Version : Mini Gunvault-raincheck

baih777
02-13-2012, 1:58 PM
i have had a raincheck since december for the mini Gunvault. i have been going to the store every two weeks and they have not received them yet. my raincheck expires in a few days. any idea when you will be getting these in stock again ?

Turner's Outdoorsman
02-13-2012, 3:24 PM
i have had a raincheck since december for the mini Gunvault. i have been going to the store every two weeks and they have not received them yet. my raincheck expires in a few days. any idea when you will be getting these in stock again ?

PM sent.

rsosa
02-13-2012, 3:38 PM
I have the same concern. I got a raincheck for some of the 12g Fiocchi 00Buck the last day of the Winter flyer sale. I have yet to hear back from the West Covina store. Shoudl I be concerned that my raincheck will be expired?

Turner's Outdoorsman
02-13-2012, 4:14 PM
I have the same concern. I got a raincheck for some of the 12g Fiocchi 00Buck the last day of the Winter flyer sale. I have yet to hear back from the West Covina store. Shoudl I be concerned that my raincheck will be expired?

PM sent.

baih777
02-15-2012, 3:58 PM
store called today and i picked up my gun vault on the way home.
thank you very much for the speedy service.

Turner's Outdoorsman
02-15-2012, 5:14 PM
store called today and i picked up my gun vault on the way home.
thank you very much for the speedy service.

You're welcome.

Mr. Sunshine
02-15-2012, 7:19 PM
Have they restocked in Fountain Valley yet? I'm still on the waiting list.

Thanks

Turner's Outdoorsman
02-16-2012, 11:02 AM
Have they restocked in Fountain Valley yet? I'm still on the waiting list.

Thanks

They are in the warehouse; FV should have them. Feel free to reach out to Neil or Jim at FV to make sure that they received them this week.

chain_dogg
02-19-2012, 10:20 AM
Sweeet......I need one for the RV

Mr. Sunshine
02-19-2012, 8:59 PM
They are in the warehouse; FV should have them. Feel free to reach out to Neil or Jim at FV to make sure that they received them this week.

Hmmmm, A friend picked his up in FV today. I called - they said they got some in but they were all gone. More waiting.

Turner's Outdoorsman
02-20-2012, 8:26 AM
Hmmmm, A friend picked his up in FV today. I called - they said they got some in but they were all gone. More waiting.

FV received some additional stock on a will call when the store manager was here last week, over and above what was on their truck.

Please contact the store and ask for Jim or Mike N. and they can get you taken care of.