PDA

View Full Version : WTB: .22LR Rifle (San Diego...hopefully)

BC42
02-09-2012, 1:49 AM
Hey everyone, I am looking at picking up a new .22LR rifle some time in the near future (as in a few weeks from now) as a birthday present to myself. For right now these are the specific models I am interested in and would like to entertain some offers on:

-Ruger 10/22 International model (mannlicher stock)

-CZ 452; FS, Lux, or Trainer versions only

-Savage MKII; open to different models, only please no plain jane/youth models.

-Others: have a unique .22LR you are looking to get rid of? I would be more than happy to see what you are offering. Mainly my interest lies in Bolt Action .22LR models, but what do you have to lose by trying?

I am trying to stay in the ~$300 price range (+ transfer fees to be paid by me), but there is a little bit of flexibility (not much, trying to pay for an engagement ring too, ah! :facepalm: ). Due to this budgetary constraint, I would like to stay with FTF in the San Diego area primarily. However, should something that really strikes my fancy come along and we can agree on a reasonable shipping price, then I will consider that also.

Thanks for taking a look, and don't hesitate to send me PM if you have something that you think might be of interest to me.

BC42
02-12-2012, 7:09 PM
bump!

BC42
02-14-2012, 5:02 PM
bump