PDA

View Full Version : Rancho Cucamonga

cprieto
02-08-2012, 3:54 PM
I think it's as important to provide positive feedback as it is to address negative experiences. And so I'd like to thank the folks at the Rancho Cucamonga Turners. It's not my closest Turners but I drive a little extra to go to RC. Carol and the rest of the staff are always friendly and helpful. These guys are the model, always friendly when greeting me when I come in and providing a good experience. I always enjoy shopping here and and will continue to support them.

Thanks,
Carlos

Turner's Outdoorsman
02-09-2012, 9:32 AM
I think it's as important to provide positive feedback as it is to address negative experiences. And so I'd like to thank the folks at the Rancho Cucamonga Turners. It's not my closest Turners but I drive a little extra to go to RC. Carol and the rest of the staff are always friendly and helpful. These guys are the model, always friendly when greeting me when I come in and providing a good experience. I always enjoy shopping here and and will continue to support them.

Thanks,
Carlos

Thanks for sharing. While we appreciate hearing all types of feedback, it's pretty cool to hear good stuff like this. We'll pass it along to Carol and her staff and supervisor.