PDA

View Full Version : We need a Female model in SD

Ares Armor
02-08-2012, 10:53 AM
We require a female model for a tv advertisement spot.

What we are looking for:
Attractive female that is ok wearing a very low cut shirt etc on TV (watch a godaddy.com commercial to get the feel for what it is we are looking for). You must be able to memorize a few short lines and not sound like a complete valley girl.

Must reside within short range of North San Diego County.

This is a test run to see results of advertising and could lead to other opportunities in our company. This commercial is slated to go live at the end of the month so we are on a bit of a time constraint. We also plan on producing a weekly product video that will be displayed on our website.

Must be a U.S. citizen, at least 21 years of age with no felony convictions.
Must NOT be legally restricted for ANY reason from possessing firearms. This includes restraining orders etc.

If you have handled firearms before or are familiar with them it is a plus.

We are planning a one day shoot for a 30 second ad spot. Pay will be $300. You will also have a free ar15 stripped lower.

Please reply to this post via email with pictures and contact information via email if interested

Email: Dimitri@aresarmor.com

Shellshocker66
02-08-2012, 11:09 AM
htFlkfjOkNA

Sorry couldn't resist! Might want to rethink the godaddy type girl as they have a pretty big range LOL!

Ares Armor
02-08-2012, 11:13 AM
htFlkfjOkNA

Sorry couldn't resist! Might want to rethink the godaddy type girl as they have a pretty big range LOL!

ya. no joan rivers.

If any one even knows someone who might be interested this could potentially be a very good opportunity. Please pass the word around!

kaligaran
02-08-2012, 11:30 AM
I know sex sells but I find it funny that your slogan is "War is Hell, Dress Appropriately!" but you want an attractive woman in low cut shirts for your ad.

Ares Armor
02-08-2012, 12:00 PM
I know sex sells but I find it funny that your slogan is "War is Hell, Dress Appropriately!" but you want an attractive woman in low cut shirts for your ad.

this advertisement is not for our military products. heres another saying though. "Looking good is half the battle"

TheExpertish
02-08-2012, 1:00 PM
Email sent. My wife is a makeup artist with connections.

llamatrnr
02-08-2012, 1:15 PM
pm sent

wikioutdoor
02-08-2012, 1:32 PM
I just left a message with my sister, 5'11 blond hair blue eyes used to model for Nordstrom a few years back - perfect cali look girl. She also has some similar friends.

frankm
02-08-2012, 2:21 PM
I just left a message with my sister, 5'11 blond hair blue eyes used to model for Nordstrom a few years back - perfect cali look girl. She also has some similar friends.

:useless:

Ares Armor
02-08-2012, 2:58 PM

Let me know if she gets back with you and is interested. thank you.

ke11str
02-09-2012, 8:11 AM
If the commercial was up in the Bay Area I'd know a lot of models since I'm in to photography. I'd take the stripped lower and the model can take the money :D

Also, if you don't "find" the type you're looking for try using the site www.modelmayhem.com. A lot of models will do it free for the exposure but you'll get better choices if you mention the money. And most of them won't even know what to do with a stripped lower.

onequickshift
02-09-2012, 11:32 AM
I rarely do any modeling anymore, but damn, if I was in SD well California period, I'd do this :) damn!

Good luck guys :)

@K11 wow, haven't actually been on MM in a few years :) not since I had them close my account :P

bruceflinch
03-01-2012, 1:16 PM
pm sent

He said female model, not female impersonator.....:oji::p

Darklyte27
03-01-2012, 2:51 PM
link to commercial once its aired

secret.asian.man
03-01-2012, 3:06 PM
i've got asian model friends. some are constantly traveling though they do club promotions, import modeling, go-go dancing, etc.... do you need real tits? or fake tits? i can ask if you are looking for an asian. they are located in LA but some of them do travel. PM me if you are interested in me asking.

actually i have one that is interested if you provide transportation. she is professional..

secret.asian.man
03-01-2012, 3:37 PM
i've got asian model friends. some are constantly traveling though they do club promotions, import modeling, go-go dancing, etc.... do you need real tits? or fake tits? i can ask if you are looking for an asian. they are located in LA but some of them do travel. PM me if you are interested in me asking.

actually i have one that is interested if you provide transportation. she is professional.

picture
picture
picture

she is interested with provided transportation on top of the original agreements. i will delete the eye candy if you aren't interested. ;)

onequickshift
03-01-2012, 3:52 PM
Gina!!!! Hahahaha omg...

Jeri Lee ehhh? Mama bearssss!

Hahahahahaa, wow. Small world. If I still worked, I would be all over this! Free Lower! WOOOT! This is so furking good :P

Bahhhh! As for comments above on what you are looking for, what are you looking for? I myself have fake toobers :D

Wish I could do this! The comm spot and lower alone make this awesome!

onequickshift
03-01-2012, 4:19 PM
I know A LOT of people in the Japanese Tuner Industry, stateside and in Japan. As well in Australia and in Europe.

Keep upkeep persec, I'll just answer that with a simple yes I know her, as well Jeri, and many other models.

Anyways AA hope you guys get this done and going soon! Can't wait to see comm!

onequickshift
03-01-2012, 4:21 PM
Herro Jon! Beautiful work as always btw~

Anchors
03-07-2012, 10:06 PM
My girlfriend has a pretty extensive portfolio.
PM if you want a link.

Anchors
03-07-2012, 10:06 PM
My girlfriend has a pretty extensive portfolio.
PM if you want a link.