PDA

View Full Version : WTB 7.62x39 Complete AR Upper

ThemBastards
02-07-2012, 9:33 AM
It seems like every site that has them are back ordered. Has anybody seen them in stock somewhere? I would be willing to trade my stripped Spike's Zombie lower and cash for a complete used rifle as well. Any help would be apppreciated. Model1 Sales claims to have them in stock but I have read plenty of warning stories about them...

hummveecop
02-07-2012, 10:35 AM
What's wrong with Model 1?

ThemBastards
02-07-2012, 12:49 PM
What's wrong with Model 1?

I don't know from my own experience, but from what I have read on this site and others across the web there have been problems with the craftsmanship of their builds, rough edges, crooked sights and such... - on the other hand I have also read of a few that have been happy with their experience. Not trying to turn this into a bashing post. I had plans to buy one initially but the "internet critics" have got me looking for alternatives as well.

Do you have any experience with Model1?

chillincody
02-07-2012, 12:53 PM
It seems like every site that has them are back ordered. Has anybody seen them in stock somewhere? I would be willing to trade my stripped Spike's Zombie lower and cash for a complete used rifle as well. Any help would be apppreciated. Model1 Sales claims to have them in stock but I have read plenty of warning stories about them...

http://www.jsesurplus.com/

call jse if they dont have it theyll make it for ya very good prices!!!!! hope it helps

LikeAllGuns
02-07-2012, 12:58 PM
I am finding the same thing... Its funny I thought 7.62x39 was the yucky AR rd... but it seems its very popular in the closet ha ha..

I also read to many mixed reviews on model 1...I decided not to buy model 1.....

I'm going to wait this one out.... I really want a mid length and have not found it.

LikeAllGuns
02-07-2012, 1:03 PM
http://www.jsesurplus.com/

call jse if they dont have it theyll make it for ya very good prices!!!!! hope it helps

I did not see any 7.62x39 was i missing it..??

ThemBastards
02-07-2012, 1:07 PM
another site jtdistributing seems to have them, I have not heard anything about them personally. I have an email in to check availability, they have 16 and 20" models. I will post back here if they reply to my email.

ThemBastards
02-07-2012, 1:09 PM
I did not see any 7.62x39 was i missing it..??

It's there but they are currently out of stock- great price though.

LikeAllGuns
02-07-2012, 1:30 PM
Ya I have found a couple of small companies that have them, But I am to chicken to deal with the unknown.

If spikes made one the search would be over and I would wait for it.

I was looking at the bushmaster carbine 7.62x39 and actually held it my hands at local gun store. Decided against it I need a mid length.

Reviews on 7.62x39 from all companies are mixed some work great and some have problems.

This is my last build so I will keep looking and not rush this one.

Going to as many gun shows as possible..

chillincody
02-07-2012, 1:31 PM
It's there but they are currently out of stock- great price though.

I know why i said call them theyll build it or find one for you !!!! there pretty cool:cool2:

LikeAllGuns
02-07-2012, 1:36 PM
I know why i said call them theyll build it or find one for you !!!! there pretty cool:cool2:

Who are they ? do you have experience with there firearms ?
Where are they ?

chillincody
02-07-2012, 1:44 PM
Who are they ? do you have experience with there firearms ?
Where are they ?

they are a small internet company that specialize in hard to find ar parts .I was introduced to them by a couple members on here they have been good to me im happy with their service they also have a 1 year warranty on their uppers .Im not 100% on where there located I think ka but not sure and no i dont work for them just a happy shopper :D

LikeAllGuns
02-07-2012, 1:58 PM
they are a small internet company that specialize in hard to find ar parts .I was introduced to them by a couple members on here they have been good to me im happy with their service they also have a 1 year warranty on their uppers .Im not 100% on where there located I think ka but not sure and no i dont work for them just a happy shopper :D

cool thaks for info

systems
02-08-2012, 2:58 PM
Lots of issues with most. 7.62 x39 at "conversions" if you haven't all ready bought I can sale A proper 7.62 at upper and enhanced trigger spring aero presicion 475.00 free float rails ect.

ThemBastards
02-14-2012, 12:08 PM
btt

Contacted Model1Sales and they say they have the uppers in stock but they wouldn't ship for 15-20 business days/ ???

I really don't want to have to make the purchase at the gun show but I am not waiting 20 business days, do any of you know of a company that has them in stock that will ship pretty quick?

ThemBastards
02-15-2012, 2:34 PM
One more bump just incase.