PDA

View Full Version : Because of Latigo and a few others...

Blitzburgh
02-06-2012, 5:15 PM
Because of Latigo and the enormous amount of help and information he's given me and others on this site, and because of some of the people here that have shown me a great deal of warmth and friendliness, and because of the information I've gleened off of this site in the past year, I just re-upped my contributor status, but decided this time because of the above mentioned, to make the lifetime donation.

I just thought that the people who made this happen should know - credit where credit is due.

Thank you Latigo, Kes, all the Mods, and the people of CGN that have made this place a great place to be, learn, and even have a little fun :)

GOEX FFF
02-06-2012, 5:54 PM
Hear, Hear.

http://calguns.net/calgunforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=133986&stc=1&d=1328583734

CaliforniaLiberal
02-06-2012, 9:00 PM
Because of Latigo and the enormous amount of help and information he's given me and others on this site, and because of some of the people here that have shown me a great deal of warmth and friendliness, and because of the information I've gleened off of this site in the past year, I just re-upped my contributor status, but decided this time because of the above mentioned, to make the lifetime donation.

I just thought that the people who made this happen should know - credit where credit is due.

Thank you Latigo, Kes, all the Mods, and the people of CGN that have made this place a great place to be, learn, and even have a little fun :)

Remind us of how much the lifetime contributor is please.

SKSer45
02-06-2012, 9:07 PM
awww Latigo so nice :) And not to mention you are fully diagnosed with Swiss Flu and you now have some one to shoot head to head with :P

Latigo
02-07-2012, 4:35 AM
Wow! I don't know as that's deserved at all, but thanks. It really is good to see anyone discover what these Swiss rifles are really capable of. That Carmel shoot is going to light your fire even hotter. Even if you don't have a k31 its definitely worth it if you just go and watch. I guarantee you'll be searching for a k31 shortly afterward. :D

joefrank64k
02-07-2012, 5:18 AM
Now you're talking! The green color looks good on you, Blitzburg!

Blitzburgh
02-07-2012, 6:50 AM
Remind us of how much the lifetime contributor is please.

$299.00

Blitzburgh
02-07-2012, 10:05 AM
Thanks Goex, Joe & Latigo... SkSer... well...

hahahahaha

I got an email about this post this morning and I just reiterated to them what I said here. What I've learned on this site in the past year alone is well worth the price of admission. I make my employees take at least one seminar a month to expand their knowledge. They can pick pretty much anything they want to as far as the classes go - as long as it in some way relates to business... and those cost me, for a day or two of classes, at least what I forked over for the lifetime membership. And most of the time the employees come back to work as dumb as they left ;) So it's really well worth it in my personal estimation.