PDA

View Full Version : More Bloomberg outrageousness

ConcernedCitizen
02-06-2012, 6:34 AM
Article title: "Michael Bloomberg: ‘You’d Think That if a Congresswoman Got Shot in the Head‘ it Would Change Congress’ Views on Gun Control"
The Blaze – 13 hrs ago.

http://news.yahoo.com/michael-bloomberg-d-think-congresswoman-got-shot-head-020552687.html

I'm not sure if I should post the article- I didn't see the source named in the Do Not Use list. I will if it's OK.

Two thoughts from me:
1. In the article he admits laws are incapable of stopping criminals with guns, but that doesn't even slow him down.
2. The only thing the sad episode in Tucson changed my views on was the pathetic performance of the local sheriff. And his reaction was unbelievable. Haven't heard much from him lately!

Maestro Pistolero
02-06-2012, 7:54 AM
Tried to reply with this but it won't let me sign in with any of my accounts:
The days of making gun policy driven by the act of an insane person are thankfully over. Bloomberg, whose state BANS handgun possession for out of state residents, gives NO weight to the right of law abiding folks to defend themselves.

According to the most conservative studies, hundreds of thousands of violent crimes are averted or stopped by law-abiding, armed citizens. But Bloomberg doesn't care about that.

Would Bloomberg ban air travel because of a plane crash? Of course not, because we don't make policy decisions based on anomalous events.
If anybody wants to reply with this comment, please do.

notme92069
02-06-2012, 9:40 AM
Tried to reply with this but it won't let me sign in with any of my accounts:

If anybody wants to reply with this comment, please do.

I logged on and posted the comment.

notme92069
02-06-2012, 10:02 AM
And now it has been removed. WTF?

notme92069
02-06-2012, 10:18 AM
And now it's back in. Very strange.