PDA

View Full Version : Help send Eric Holder to jail

mud99
02-04-2012, 10:21 PM
I was perusing the ATF website, and I notice that they have an email address to report "tips" about illegal firearms activity - ATFTips@atf.gov

I thought the following tip would be useful for a lot of people to report.

---
Dear ATF,
I wanted to let you know about some information I came across related to a gun smuggling operation.

I have heard that a man named Eric Holder has been orchestrating a plan to smuggle guns out of the country through straw purchases.

I would appreciate it if you could look into this matter, as I believe this man to be a danger to America
---

L84CABO
02-04-2012, 10:26 PM
:rofl2:

mud99
02-04-2012, 10:28 PM
Not only is it true, but perhaps some obscure anti-gun law obligates them to investigate?

supersonic
02-04-2012, 10:33 PM
Man that is freakin' SCARY to think that someone, ANYONE at anytime could go into a public library that hosts internet time and send in reports about someone they might be "mad at." I would imagine it would be very easy for, say, an ex-wife/girlfriend/friend that knows how much of a gunny a guy is....and shooting in a report about something like "unregistered MG" or "Destructive Device" or "Unregistered Silencer/suppressor". And the guy with completely legally-configured rifles like AR's, AR's & AK's with fake cans & flare launchers; 50BMG/DTC rifles could actually see some real unpleasantness as he is raided by the ATF (with or without arrest.....but that can always happen illegally!)

I don't know....That just sent a shiver up the spine when I read about that SO-anonymous "Tip Line" email crap. :TFH:

vincewarde
02-04-2012, 11:02 PM
Man that is freakin' SCARY to think that someone, ANYONE at anytime could go into a public library that hosts internet time and send in reports about someone they might be "mad at." I would imagine it would be very easy for, say, an ex-wife/girlfriend/friend that knows how much of a gunny a guy is....and shooting in a report about something like "unregistered MG" or "Destructive Device" or "Unregistered Silencer/suppressor". And the guy with completely legally-configured rifles like AR's, AR's & AK's with fake cans & flare launchers; 50BMG/DTC rifles could actually see some real unpleasantness as he is raided by the ATF (with or without arrest.....but that can always happen illegally!)

I don't know....That just sent a shiver up the spine when I read about that SO-anonymous "Tip Line" email crap. :TFH:

Or you could be the local FFL who someone tipped off ATF falsely saying that he was manufacturing machine guns for biker gangs. Of course when the find nothing to support that they can then go through his records and find some small mistake to charge him with so they don't look like idiots. Bye bye FFL. No charges ever filed.

supersonic
02-04-2012, 11:30 PM
Or you could be the local FFL who someone tipped off ATF falsely saying that he was manufacturing machine guns for biker gangs. Of course when the find nothing to support that they can then go through his records and find some small mistake to charge him with so they don't look like idiots. Bye bye FFL. No charges ever filed.

^^^OMFG!!! This was post #911 for you, buddy!:eek:

Yep. It is a horrifying reality that anyone can just make something up at anytime, about anyone, and it can lead to loss of freedom and/or livelihood. Even if no crime has ever been committed. Owning and/or dealing in firearms really does paint a target on your back for things to go wrong (and not by your own doing). Even having a significant other is a target on you if they ever get mad enough to want to say you physically abused them. God help you if they have their own kid(s)!!! I am being a bit paranoid, but I have seen this all happen before in real life to good, law-abiding guys.

r3dn3ck
02-05-2012, 7:20 AM
well, back on point, while we have this tool, why not use it for the purpose stated by OP?

1 done and sent. I added that he'd engaged in racketeering, influence peddling and obstruction of justice in and as a result of the operation FnF debacle and should be seriously investigated before more cops die because of his misdeeds and lies.

stix213
02-05-2012, 11:30 AM
I was perusing the ATF website, and I notice that they have an email address to report "tips" about illegal firearms activity - ATFTips@atf.gov

I thought the following tip would be useful for a lot of people to report.

---
Dear ATF,
I wanted to let you know about some information I came across related to a gun smuggling operation.

I have heard that a man named Eric Holder has been orchestrating a plan to smuggle guns out of the country through straw purchases.

I would appreciate it if you could look into this matter, as I believe this man to be a danger to America
---

I LOL'd :p

motorhead
02-05-2012, 1:56 PM
i have a better idea. probably not appropriate for cg.:eek: