PDA

View Full Version : CGF On YouTube

choprzrul
02-04-2012, 3:31 PM
While our booth has a snippet @ ~3:12, this video depicts an awesome 2A public outreach event. I firmly believe that there are A LOT of people out there who have never fired a round but have a lot of interest. Kudos to team CGF for supporting us in this event.

zc6fv5VA5Cc

mag360
02-04-2012, 9:06 PM
I think that video is how the gun rights community at large spells W-I-N-N-I-N-G! good job.

Casual_Shooter
02-04-2012, 9:11 PM
GREAT video!

darkwater
02-04-2012, 9:22 PM
I recognize the person in the CGF booth, but he shall remain nameless to protect his identity, as he is one that stands by liberty.

Dreaded Claymore
02-04-2012, 9:29 PM
I recognize the person in the CGF booth, but he shall remain nameless to protect his identity, as he is one that stands by liberty.

Ah give me a break, who was it?! :D

adamsreeftank
02-05-2012, 12:40 AM
Looks like a great event! Sorry I couldn't be there.
Well done to everyone who was there spreading the word.

Coded-Dude
02-05-2012, 12:46 AM
Awesome video! Thanks for sharing.

NoJoke
02-05-2012, 7:11 AM
Wow...

When is that event scheduled for San Diego?

Very well done, underscores the pride and honor to be an American in one of the MOST important aspects that sets this country above all others.

CGF ---> ALL THE WAY! :cool:

Mrbroom
02-05-2012, 11:56 AM
I missed it!!! Video removed by user.. Dang it!

greasemonkey
02-05-2012, 12:16 PM
Boooh! I missed it as well.

choprzrul
02-05-2012, 2:17 PM

Lost, & now found again. Not sure why he moved it, but here is the event's FB page link: http://www.facebook.com/slosaexpo?ref=ts

wildhawker
02-05-2012, 8:12 PM
Wow...

When is that event scheduled for San Diego?

Very well done, underscores the pride and honor to be an American in one of the MOST important aspects that sets this country above all others.

CGF ---> ALL THE WAY! :cool:

When do you want it to be in San Diego? :43:

We can support thoughtful events like this one given some notice and a good project management team proximate to the location.

-Brandon

choprzrul
02-05-2012, 9:41 PM

We can support thoughtful events like this one given some notice and a good project management team proximate to the location.

-Brandon

Brandon is right. Go forth and make it happen.

Estimate how many people that you think will show up....and then triple that number. There is a ton of people out there that dearly wish to learn about firearms but don't know how. Offer them free ammo and free instruction and they will come out of the woodwork. SLOSA did a wonderful job of advertising this on the radio for several weeks to really get the word out.

Volunteer for this public outreach type of event just once and your entire perception of the public, the 2A, CGF, your local range, and all of the people involved will forever be changed. This is genuine grassroots outreach that will warm your heart. The smiles on the children's faces tells me that this is the way to win the hearts & minds of Californians.

Winning.

chiselchst
02-06-2012, 12:17 AM
NICE job! Great outreach... THANKS!

Excellent audio selection if I may say so myself :D

diggersdarling
02-06-2012, 8:28 AM

-Brandon

I call dibs on the SD event should that arise.

avneet
02-06-2012, 11:19 AM
great video.

Wherryj
02-09-2012, 2:11 PM
While our booth has a snippet @ ~3:12, this video depicts an awesome 2A public outreach event. I firmly believe that there are A LOT of people out there who have never fired a round but have a lot of interest. Kudos to team CGF for supporting us in this event.

zc6fv5VA5Cc

I'm also confident that the Youtube will not disable comments, unlike another "grass roots" anti-rights group's videos.