PDA

View Full Version : WTT: ENFORA MINI MT GPS TRACKER FOR C&R Rifle(s) or SIG 229

skooterdave
02-03-2012, 11:12 PM
Greetings Cal Gunners,

I have a brand new never used (but activated) ENFORA MINI MT GPS TRACKER which I purchased in late November 2011 for $700 from Santa Barbara Surveillance Systems. This is the heavy duty professional model not some cheap eBay crap.

I have the the Long Track Battery Pack with case as well. This is the real deal GPS tracker. I purchased the unit for a job which fell through and I have not used it. Rather than keep it, collecting dust I would like to trade it for a nice C&R rifle(s) in Northern California or a decent SIG 229 (.40/357). I live in Sacramento but am always traveling between the Bay Area and Sacramento.

Hit me up with your offers.

Here are the details from the Santa Barbara Surveilence website:

The new generation QuickTrak Pro 2010 micro GPS tracker leaves all the other GPS trackers in the dust because it gives you the best all-in-one features of all the other units on the market! It's a tiny real time GPS tracking unit you can use for surveillance vehicle tracking now amazing updates every 5 seconds through new AGPS technology . The QuickTrak Pro 2010 is motion activated which will save the battery life of the unit. The unit also has one button SMS and phone call features that lets you program up to 3 preset phone numbers.

You will find QuickTrak Pro has the features you need for vehicle tracking like no other product in the market place. The unit itself lets you program up to three preset phone numbers that can be called with one button operation. The unit is designed in a way that it can easily be attached to a belt or worn around the neck. This makes an ideal security device for children and the elderly. you can GPS locate in just a few seconds.

For a demonstration of the Tracking software see ecceed.com

**This is the most user friendly software. Any browser, platform, system, compatible**

**Try it out yourself using the Demo **

Features:
• Track Any Vehicle In Real Time
•Amazing Updates Every 5 Seconds!
•Can store data in no or busy cell phone coverage areas and then send data on demand.
•Motion Alert: Set Unit To Alert You Upon Any Detected Motion
•Audio Alert: Use Unit for Workers Or The Elderly
•Panic Button Function: SMS & Phone Calls To 3 Preset Telephone Numbers!
•SMS And GPRS Enabled!
•GPRS support enables up to 30 second tracking interval
•Quad band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 Support enabling world wide deployment
•Firmware upgradable
•OPTIONAL: Slap-N-Track Magnetic Mount Box

Hardware:
•The GPS and GSM modules are integrated inside the tracking unit case.
•GPRS support GSM for downloading logged data
•Up to 14400 individual locations can be saved
•Built in motion switch (the unit can be mounted in any position for activation).
•On/ Off switch
•Panic Button
•Microphone
•Battery Li-Ion 3.7 Volt (small version)
•Mini USB port - Serial (1200 to 38400 baud Rate) for external communication
•Firmware upgrade, GPS data output and battery charge.
•4 LED indicators
•Send Panic message from unit and location then listen in remotely.

Standard Accessories:
•Multi-Functional Micro Sized QuickTrack Pro Tiny GPS Tracker
•USB Cables For Connection To Your Computer
•Standard Battery Charger Cable
•CD Software For Your Computer
•OPTIONAL: Slap-N-Track Magnetic Mount Box

Slap-N-Track Waterproof, Weatherproof Case
The Slap-N-Track Magnetic Mount Box is waterproof and weatherproof. It provides an instant install method for the QuickTraK Pro GPS with it's magnetic mount on vehicles. (Slap-N-Track Box Dimensions: 3.125" X 2" x 1")

Optional:
LongTrack Battery Pack
The long track Slap-N-Track extended life battery pack gives you up to 30 days of battery life for extended surveillance tracking.
Optional:
3 or 6 Month LongTrack Battery Pack with case
The long track Slap-N-Track extended life battery pack gives you up to ** Now with 6 months of battery life for extended surveillance tracking.

skooterdave
02-05-2012, 10:56 AM
How about I bump this up? Make me an offer, Im reasonable.

skooterdave
02-06-2012, 7:18 PM
BTT